Need help to get complete understanding of the enforcement team

Discus and support Need help to get complete understanding of the enforcement team in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I would like some clarity from the enforcement team. I want to understand how the enforcement and suspensions actually work and come about. It seems... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Brother Chaotic, Dec 4, 2017.

1. Need help to get complete understanding of the enforcement team

I would like some clarity from the enforcement team. I want to understand how the enforcement and suspensions actually work and come about. It seems different than it was on Xbox 360. Also, want to know if there is a way to tell on Xbox Live, actively
    gaming, if a person in your game is an ambassador. Any help would be appreciated in the matter.

:)

Brother Chaotic, Dec 4, 2017
  2. jetS0
    jetS0 Guest
    Need Help Understanding Enforcement Message

Hello, I received a message from Xbox Live enforcement today and was wondering what exactly this message means. The message is as follows:

Enforcement Detail :- This account engaged in inappropriate communications. This activity may include harassment, abusive language, hate speech, profanity, disruptive or offensive language, spamming, or other inappropriate uses of Xbox Live communications
    features. Temporary suspension impact: For the duration of the suspension this account cannot use Xbox Live communication features, including in-game and party chat, messaging, video communications, gameplay broadcasting, sharing content, and Skype on Xbox
    One. Permanent suspension impact: This account can no longer sign in to Xbox Live from any device. This enforcement affects the account's Xbox Live privileges until mm/did/yyyy

If anyone can let me know what exactly this means. I’m mostly confused about the permanent suspension to a certain day. Also if there is anyway to fix this/get ahold of the enforcement team.

Thank you so much.

jetS0, Dec 4, 2017
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Need Help Understanding Enforcement Message

It means someone on that account sent a message, said something over Live, etc. That violated the code of conduct.

To see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com

Information about what happens during temporary and permanent suspensions are included in all enforcement messages by default. If the date at the end of the message is not 12/31/9999 then it's a temporary suspension and you can ignore the part about permanent
    suspension impact.

Smwutches, Dec 4, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

The enforcement team does not use the forums and there is no way to contact them directly for questions like that. You can find more information about how the enforcement team works at the enforcement site -Xbox Enforcement | How Do I

There is no way on the console to see if a person is an ambassador. There are special laurels added to ambassador accounts on the forums (you'll see one next to my gamertag), but there's nothing added to your actual account profile.

Smwutches, Dec 4, 2017
  5. Is there any way to know if someone else is suspended? Want to see if the aggressor is suspended like my friend got.

Brother Chaotic, Dec 5, 2017
  6. Well that's lame. To the suggestion area I go. Thanks again.

Brother Chaotic, Dec 5, 2017
  7. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    If someone receives enforcement action due to a report you filed then very rarely you might get a thank you message from the enforcement team.

It wont give specifics,it'll just say thanks for making xbox live a better place.

Like I said,these are rare so the majority of the time once you report someone that's it,you won't know the result of that report.

Daft Badger, Nov 1, 2018
  8. Daft Badger Win User

If someone receives enforcement action due to a report you filed then very rarely you might get a thank you message from the enforcement team.

It wont give specifics,it'll just say thanks for making xbox live a better place.

Like I said,these are rare so the majority of the time once you report someone that's it,you won't know the result of that report.
  9. Smwutches Win User

The enforcement team does not use the forums and there is no way to contact them directly for questions like that. You can find more information about how the enforcement team works at the enforcement site -https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/howto#sub-topic0-0

There is no way on the console to see if a person is an ambassador. There are special laurels added to ambassador accounts on the forums (you'll see one next to my gamertag), but there's nothing added to your actual account profile.
  10. Brother Chaotic Win User

Well that's lame. To the suggestion area I go. Thanks again.
  11. Brother Chaotic Win User

Is there any way to know if someone else is suspended? Want to see if the aggressor is suspended like my friend got.
  12. Nekoish Win User

Xbl comms ban from ark

I completely understand your frustration. But the ambassador team are nothing to do with the enforcement team. They can only advise. Speak to an agent and they might be able to help and get you a case number
Thema:

1. Need help to get complete understanding of the enforcement team - Similar Threads - Need help complete

2. Pc controller input bug need help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Pc controller input bug need help: while im playing games like fortnite i can feel my controller input off as if its not working properly and ive had 2 pc's with this same issue where i can unplug and plug it back in and for the...
  3. Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out

in XboX Insiders
    Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out: Hello my sons xbox took a crap, and he doesnt remember the email address that went too it so I was wondering can I put the internal hard dr8ve 8n another xbox one S to retrieve account info or can...
  4. Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn: I play on ps5 and I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account for Minecraft, stating I already have an account linked to my psn but I unfortunately lost access to the email or information linked...
  5. Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin: I recently bought a second hand series X, when I’ve got it home and tried it out, all works fine as it should but the old users account is still on the machine. My main problem is removing the...
  6. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  7. I need help updating my xbox x

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help updating my xbox x: need help updating my xbox x but it keeps diplaing error code 80070570 00000000 00000301 i tried waiting it out but no luck and no one else seems to have had this error code before. Please help...
  8. need help understanding, the way strikes work and fairness of the system . of a years...

in XBoX on Windows
    need help understanding, the way strikes work and fairness of the system . of a years...: I understand it is not easy to or may be impossible to alter the outcome, but I would appreciate some guidance. I'm a support worker caring for a young person who has been issued a year-long...
  9. Xbox app refuses to start need some help.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app refuses to start need some help.: So when i start my xbox app i get an error message saying "cant find program" and then i get a black updating screen stuck on 0% Any ideas how to fix this? submitted by /u/CeilingCrawler...
  10. Friend List completely Disappeared - I need Help

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friend List completely Disappeared - I need Help: I did a Factory reset and now my Friend List has Disappeared and can not get it back. It was working fine until today. and have no ideal why. On the Xbox app it is showing everyone online but not...