Need help to get back my COD MW2 campaign maps.

Discus and support Need help to get back my COD MW2 campaign maps. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; COD MW2 remastered doesn’t load any of the campaign maps that I’ve completed. There should be a menu where you can pick any of the campaign maps, but... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Daniel011756, Aug 22, 2022.

1. Daniel011756
    Daniel011756 Guest

COD MW2 remastered doesn’t load any of the campaign maps that I’ve completed. There should be a menu where you can pick any of the campaign maps, but that menu is gone! Now it’s only the first menu with new game that’s the only option. I’ve completed the game but none of the maps show, need help to get it back.

:)

Daniel011756, Aug 22, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this DANIEL011756

If I understood correctly, you completed the maps in campaign previously. You deleted the game and now that you want to continue the progress is gone. Right?

If that's the case, may I know where are you experiencing this issue?
    If it's on console, which one do you have?

And, also please tell me which troubleshooting steps you have done so far to fix this
    In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed
  3. Daniel011756 Win User

I did exactly what you said, and it’s still the same.
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Sorry for the late reply Daniel :c (I was studying)

I'm glad to hear that power cycling the console did the trick for you!

At the end you are able to play as usual

Take care and happy gaming!
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Thanks for the update

That's odd... let's try re-download your cloud save:

Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Storage.

On the Manage storage devices screen, select Clear local saved games (This deletes games saved to your hard drive, but they’ll still be saved to the cloud)

After that, restart your console and open the game. In that way the progress saved in the cloud is going to be downloaded again to the console

Let me know how it goes
  6. Daniel011756 Win User

Hi Josef.

No, I did not delete the game, I just simply pressed B to go back to the main menu and now none of the maps or my saved game are there.

There are only 5 options/links on the main menu and those are from top to bottom: New Game, Museum, Intel, Options and Credits.

There used to be 7 options/links to click on and they included the 5 I mentioned above, but now Resume Game and Mission Select are gone from the main menu. All I did was press B out of mission select and now it’s gone, I don’t understand how that could possibly have happened, makes no sense.

I completed the game again yesterday, thinking resume game and mission select would reappear, but they didn’t!

What can I do?
Thema:

1. Need help to get back my COD MW2 campaign maps. - Similar Threads - Need help COD

2. Need help with error code UI error 89621 and UI error 29016. COD BO2.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with error code UI error 89621 and UI error 29016. COD BO2.: Need help with error code UI error 89621 and UI error 29016. COD BO2. It happened to me after I play against a hacker in multiplayer and now whenever I want to see my barracks the game keep...
  3. I need help regarding COD Modern Warfare 2019

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help regarding COD Modern Warfare 2019: I have downloaded COD modern warfare(2019) disc version on my series x, including the 18 add ons. However when i press campaign the game for a split second enters the campaign but then crashes and...
  4. punch card: cod cold war season 1(need help)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    punch card: cod cold war season 1(need help): so a few days ago i bought the battle pass from season 1 in black ops cold war to complete my punch card in order the complete it was to buy the season 1 battle pass so i did that. but for some...
  5. Can not install COD Black ops 4, need help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can not install COD Black ops 4, need help.: I have been in the mood to play black ops 4 lately cause i really liked the zombies mode in that game. Anyways, I start the installation and every half minute or so, It will stop the installation...
  6. I need help for cod mwr pleaseeee

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help for cod mwr pleaseeee: I bought the fisical version of cod iw legacy. I install all two games and I would know if I uninstall cod mwr can I redownload and if yes from where? Thanks for everyone...
  7. I need help with a download code for CoD Ghosts on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help with a download code for CoD Ghosts on Xbox One: I purchased an unopened case that included a download code for the full game Call of Duty Ghosts for both the 360 and the Xbox One. However, it only seems to have given me the 360 version. I've...
  8. Need help with error code UI error 89621 and UI error 29016. COD BO2.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help with error code UI error 89621 and UI error 29016. COD BO2.: for some reason started getting these error codes about a week ago and can’t seem to figure out what’s going on. If anyone could help with this I would appreciate it. This is only happening on COD...
  9. New to forums but I need help I've had my cod advanced warfare game for while but now all ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New to forums but I need help I've had my cod advanced warfare game for while but now all ...: It only says this when I try to connect to Xbox live nothing else so I really don't understand what's going on but all I know is that my disc has only two little scratches on it but it's been like...
  10. Need help with error code UI error 89621 and UI error 29016. COD BO2.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help with error code UI error 89621 and UI error 29016. COD BO2.: for some reason started getting these error codes about a week ago and can’t seem to figure out what’s going on. If anyone could help with this I would appreciate it. This is only happening on COD...