Need help streaming
Discus and support Need help streaming in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Why cant i press home and press a button to start streaming i have to manually go to twitch to do it eb03a814-904c-4e2f-9ecd-a3d6f3a870d6 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CvC Killz, Feb 5, 2021.
Thema:
Need help streaming
Loading...
-
Need help streaming - Similar Threads - Need help streaming
-
XBOX Insider hub dead, need help
in XboX InsidersXBOX Insider hub dead, need help: I’ve recently joined XBOX Insiders and downloaded the hub, the only issue is, i am barely able to upgrade my ring, and the only way i can is via these weekly pulses, which only give me about 5 xp,... -
I need Help with insider updates
in XboX InsidersI need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments] -
Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to
in XboX InsidersBought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,... -
Disc to digital Problem! Need help
in XboX InsidersDisc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about... -
Need help accessing disc to digital!
in XboX InsidersNeed help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m... -
Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox
in XboX InsidersHilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox: Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox submitted by /u/Fabulous_Stock_5066 [link] [comments] -
Need help with console stream audio... https://youtu.be/lnSdKtbnscs
in XboX InsidersNeed help with console stream audio... https://youtu.be/lnSdKtbnscs: [IMG] submitted by /u/ajsGamingtv [link] [comments] -
Need help first time trying to stream
in XboX InsidersNeed help first time trying to stream: I downloaded the app in my Xbox and my phone and don't really know how to start streaming pls help submitted by /u/skytrampet [link] [comments] -
Twitch stream help / need to be fixed
in XBoX Games and AppsTwitch stream help / need to be fixed: look you want us to use the xbox one to stream but when you use a headset the twitch stream cant hear the whole conversation which is a waste , I believe you should update it to where they can...