Need help signing into my account

Discus and support Need help signing into my account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So im on bedrock ps4 and I can't have an account because it says I'm already logged in or someone else is logged in and when it says the user it says... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Tayven Buss, Dec 27, 2022.

1. Tayven Buss
    Tayven Buss Guest

So im on bedrock ps4 and I can't have an account because it says I'm already logged in or someone else is logged in and when it says the user it says the one I'm trying to log into so I haven't gotten to play servers for like 2 years now and it's making me hate minecraft because of that

:)

Tayven Buss, Dec 27, 2022
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Hello Tayven Buss,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

We understand that you are trying to sign into your account. Tayven Buss, it really is important for us to get this worked on so you can get back to what you are doing. However, we found out from Mojang support article (Minecraft for PlayStation® FAQ – Home) that you can only tie one Microsoft account to a PlayStation Network account, and this will not be link to another.

[​IMG]

Since you’ve reached us first, we’ll ensure that your time is worth it by guiding you to the right direction where you can achieve your desired resolution. We would like to provide you this link where you can submit your concern to PlayStation Support.

We are positive that you’ll get more relevant information and best resolution to your concern.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. XBF Steven R Win User

I need help signing in on my Xbox Account

Hey there

Mobb912

I’m sorry to hear about any issues you may be having. If you haven’t already, please go ahead and make a new thread
    detailing your issue and any troubleshooting steps (if any) you’ve tried so far. That way we can tailor our support specifically to you!
  4. Mobb912 Win User

Samething here dude once you figure it out can you help me
  5. Mobb912 Win User

Everytime I try to sign in to my Xbox Account, it just gets stuck in a loading screen, I can't find a way to sign in.
    [​IMG]
  6. Gooey223 Win User

When I turned it back on it was loading for auto-sign in, and it just signed out.
Thema:

1. Need help signing into my account - Similar Threads - Need help signing

2. Need help signing in???

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help signing in???: My sons Xbox won’t let him sign into his account. We can sign into other accounts on his Xbox. But not his. You try to sign into his account and it ask for his email password. You enter that and...
  3. i need help signing into my account on my new xbox but i can’t

in XBoX Accessibility
    i need help signing into my account on my new xbox but i can’t: hi i’m from south africa and i came to the US on holiday and i bought a new console.the series X i used to have an Xbox one x. so i keep trying to sign in on the new one but i can’t because im...
  4. Need help signing in to an old account on Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help signing in to an old account on Xbox 360: So I recently dug out my old Xbox 360 from my garage and I really want to play some old games and game saves from when I played as a kid, however I have 2 major problems: the account I had as a...
  5. I need help signing into my ps4 minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help signing into my ps4 minecraft: So I used to have a gmail account that I lost information to now. I want to start playing Minecraft with my friends but everytime I try to login, it says “Please sign in with your previously...
  6. Need help to sign in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help to sign in: Every time I try to sign in it tells me to go to a website and put a code in that doesn’t work 70a9996f-9577-41c0-9c1b-bc8f130d1897
  7. So I needed help to sign in into my Xbox account until I just now realized it was a banned...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So I needed help to sign in into my Xbox account until I just now realized it was a banned...: I just want to sign into my Xbox account & play my Xbox one is that too much ask Microsoft?! 17b27643-a129-4946-9c8c-4cb85c329d36
  8. I can't sign in to my Microsoft Account on my Android Device, and I need help fixing it.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign in to my Microsoft Account on my Android Device, and I need help fixing it.: Recently I have gotten Minecraft Pocket Edition for my Android Phone, and when I tried to sign in to my Microsoft account on it, the "Next" button didn't do anything. I know that I correctly...
  9. Sign in help; console says need to install app

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sign in help; console says need to install app: Any solutions for sign in error where it prompts you to sign in but profile is gone. When you choose add new it gives an error message that you need to install app from the Microsoft store. When...
  10. Need help with “sign in as the person who bought this”

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help with “sign in as the person who bought this”: Me and my brother can’t play Xbox at the same time because he needs to sign in with my account whenever he wants to play a game that I bought on his Xbox a while back. Is there a fix for this?...