need help resetting my home xbox

Discus and support need help resetting my home xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; so it keeps saying you've already switched your home xbox 5 times this year.you'll be able to switch it back on 2018-06-25 and it is 2018 june 25... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by getlowrage1709, Jun 25, 2018.

1. need help resetting my home xbox

so it keeps saying you've already switched your home xbox 5 times this year.you'll be able to switch it back on 2018-06-25 and it is 2018 june 25

:)

getlowrage1709, Jun 25, 2018
  2. theninja1028
    theninja1028 Guest
    Help

I need help resetting my home Xbox

theninja1028, Jun 25, 2018
  3. Need help resetting my home xbox

Hi there!

ngocphi is correct (although a bit rough in tone) there would be no way for us to reset the Home setting here on the forums or on Twitter.

The best course of action is to wait for the auto reset on the date listed on your console.

Do let us know if we can assist with any other issues through.

Always happy to help where we can!

Mister Getafix, Jun 25, 2018
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

Hi there,

for a reset on the Home console counter you will have to contact official Xbox Support (via Phone or Microsoft Support Chat) they are the only ones that can determine if you are eligible for such reset.

Since usually it's not needed to change the Home console that often.

To contact Xbox Support (via Phone or Microsoft Support Chat) go to
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
    be aware that the issue(s) selected will determine the contact options shown

5. Mister Getafix Win User

Need help resetting my home xbox

Hi there!

ngocphi is correct (although a bit rough in tone) there would be no way for us to reset the Home setting here on the forums or on Twitter.

The best course of action is to wait for the auto reset on the date listed on your console.

Do let us know if we can assist with any other issues through.

Always happy to help where we can!
  6. ngocphi Win User

Need help resetting my home xbox

Contact support

If they said no then you will have to wait it out

You can continue to use your dlc as long as your connected tonlive

In the future stop sharing with the neighbourhood
  7. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

for a reset on the Home console counter you will have to contact official Xbox Support (via Phone or Microsoft Support Chat) they are the only ones that can determine if you are eligible for such reset.

Since usually it's not needed to change the Home console that often.

To contact Xbox Support (via Phone or Microsoft Support Chat) go to
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
    be aware that the issue(s) selected will determine the contact options shown
  8. dominiquebball3 Win User

Home Xbox One Reset

i need help to reset my home xbox please
  9. Smwutches Win User

I need help resetting my home Xbox

No one can reset your Home limit. If you've reached the limit, you'll have to wait for it to reset.
Thema:

1. need help resetting my home xbox - Similar Threads - need help resetting

2. p i need help asap so i can reset my password.

in XBoX Accessibility
    p i need help asap so i can reset my password.: me and my friend share a xbox account to play fortnite on. but when i restarted my xbox one console it said i need a password which i forgot. the only option it gives me is text but i dont have my...
  3. Need help from anyone who still has a 360 to reset my passcode on 360 I forgot

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help from anyone who still has a 360 to reset my passcode on 360 I forgot: Can remember what my passcode was for the 360 need help to reset it a105440f-6a14-41c1-97db-5fa2ad703632
  4. Plz help. I need to reset my password and recovery forms dont work

in XBoX Accessibility
    Plz help. I need to reset my password and recovery forms dont work: Hello. Recently i have had issues with call of duty dlc and have been messaging Activision support but i have an idea that i thought i might ask some of you about. So i read the limits on use of...
  5. What does a hard reset actually do? Need help on fixing a bugged update download on disc.

in XBoX on Consoles
    What does a hard reset actually do? Need help on fixing a bugged update download on disc.: So I'm trying to fix an error with my Battlefront 2 disc on Xbox One S demanding an update and stopping updating quickly at 22%. (More help on this is very needed!) Apparently, I'm supposed to...
  6. I NEED HELP!! I can't reset my password.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I NEED HELP!! I can't reset my password.: So I am needing to reset my password for my Microsoft Account as I have forgotten it. But when I click Forgot Password. It asks for a code to my email which I enter the code and then it asks for a...
  7. Xbox 360 - purchased second hand at garage sale; need help getting parental reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 - purchased second hand at garage sale; need help getting parental reset: Good evening all - I purchased an Xbox 360 from a garage sale second hand. The console has a parental control pin assigned to it. The original owner forgot it. I tried registering this console...
  8. I Need help to reset my password to a different account for XBOX one but i don't remember...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Need help to reset my password to a different account for XBOX one but i don't remember...: i Need help to reset my password to a different account for XBOX one but i don't remember any of the old credentials. Any help from anyone. Thanks guys in advance...
  9. Need Help Installing Game Pass games to D: drive after Windows reset

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need Help Installing Game Pass games to D: drive after Windows reset: For context, I had all my games working fine previously, but after needing to do a full reset on Windows in order to update it, I can no longer install games to my D: drive rather than my boot...
  10. I need help please, been stuck like this for two days. Don't want to factory reset the console.

in XboX Insiders
    I need help please, been stuck like this for two days. Don't want to factory reset the console.: [IMG] submitted by /u/-ThassRezz- [link] [comments]