Need help replacing faulty Elite 2 controller. Website not honoring new 1 year warranty!
Discus and support Need help replacing faulty Elite 2 controller. Website not honoring new 1 year warranty! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Both of my Elite 2 controllers need replacement under the new warranty and the website says they are not currently covered but they were purchased... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by wildcatsuperdave, Oct 16, 2020.
Thema:
Need help replacing faulty Elite 2 controller. Website not honoring new 1 year warranty!
Loading...
-
Need help replacing faulty Elite 2 controller. Website not honoring new 1 year warranty! - Similar Threads - Need help replacing
-
I need Help with insider updates
in XboX InsidersI need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments] -
Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to
in XboX InsidersBought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,... -
Disc to digital Problem! Need help
in XboX InsidersDisc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about... -
Need help accessing disc to digital!
in XboX InsidersNeed help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m... -
Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox
in XboX InsidersHilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox: Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox submitted by /u/Fabulous_Stock_5066 [link] [comments] -
Need help with Xbox gift card code replacement. Xbox Specialist link sent is an error.
in XBoX on WindowsNeed help with Xbox gift card code replacement. Xbox Specialist link sent is an error.: I need help with Xbox gift card code replacement. Xbox specialist link only leads customers to an error. It seems Microsoft doesn’t care to fix this. This also happened to others in posts from... -
My Account Was Hacked – Need Help Replacing Security Info
in XBoX AccessibilityMy Account Was Hacked – Need Help Replacing Security Info: Hello Microsoft Support Team, My account was recently hacked, but I was able to recover it successfully. However, when I logged back in, I noticed that the hacker had changed the primary email... -
Need help with controller replacement
in XBoX on ConsolesNeed help with controller replacement: I sent my controller for repair and received it back still broken. Tried creating a new repair request but through the Microsoft devices page which doesn’t allow you to select a shipping address.... -
Need help getting my Elite series 2 controller repaired or replaced.
in XBoX on ConsolesNeed help getting my Elite series 2 controller repaired or replaced.: I previously sent my controller to be repaired a couple weeks ago as the left bumper was becoming unresponsive. I received it back and the left bumper was working but after a few days of use the...