Need help recovering account photos from expired Microsoft account,outlook account. X-box...

Discus and support Need help recovering account photos from expired Microsoft account,outlook account. X-box... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I haven't been signed into my account for years I recently signed in today and it said that I had to sign in by December 2022 or it would close my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Robert Kettel, Mar 23, 2023.

1. Need help recovering account photos from expired Microsoft account,outlook account. X-box...

I haven't been signed into my account for years I recently signed in today and it said that I had to sign in by December 2022 or it would close my account. Now what I'm trying to do is find out how to restore it and get my photos back that were in it I don't know how to go about doing that. Please help me. The pictures are of my son whom I lost in 2011, I'm hoping that there's someone that can help me figure out how to do this as it would be devastating to find out that I wouldn't be able to get my photos back ever. Someone please help me, thank you and God bless have a good day

:)

Robert Kettel, Mar 23, 2023
  2. Tomm_A Win User

Need help recovering account photos from expired Microsoft account,outlook account. X-box account ect. that I resigned into

Hello,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume your problem has been solved. We won't be monitoring this topic going forward, so if you need more help, please create a new topic to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com).

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Tomm_A Win User

Need help recovering account photos from expired Microsoft account,outlook account. X-box account ect. that I resigned into

Hello Robert Kettel,

Thank you for sharing your concern here in Xbox Community Forum and we hope that all is well.

Based on your description, your account was not signed in for a longer period of time and to keep it active, you were notified to sign in last December 2022. Let us see how we can help.

Before we go any further, we would like to set your proper expectation that here in community forum, we do not have the tool to check if the account is active or not. What we can do is to provide information related to your concern.

We would like to know more about it in details so that we can provide an accurate information to your concern.

1. Did you sign in your account immediately when you receive the notification to sign in your account on the specified period?
      If yes, then your account can still be active, and you should be able to access your files in OneDrive.

If not, then your account could have been close due to inactivity.

What will happen if your account is closed due to inactivity? Based on Microsoft Services Agreement this are the things that would happen to your account.

[​IMG]

The information above would help addressed your concern with regards to that data associated to your Microsoft account and neither moderator here in community forum nor our support advocates cannot do more when account is closed due to inactivity.

Thank you for your understanding.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. EnragedEndymion Win User

"Current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox live"

I need help recovering my x box live gold account
  5. David Wirsching Win User

i lost acsess to an minecraft account and can not acsess the outlook conected to it. i need help getting my minecraft account

Hello, My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

I'm sorry that you are having problems with your Outlook account, to recover your Outlook account you must visit the account recovery page
    Go to the Microsoft account recovery page: Recover Microsoft Account.
    Select FORGOT MY PASSWORD and click NEXT

Then you must Enter the email address of the Microsoft account you want to recover.

and then Microsoft will guide you through several steps to verify that you are the account owner. This may include sending a verification code to your associated phone number or a recovery email address.

then you must choose between ;
    Recover Via Phone Number.
    Recover via Recovery Email.

and once the entire process is completed you should have access to your Outlook account
    Best regards.
  6. David Wirsching Win User

My Minecraft account has been stolen

Hello Frederick R, My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

I'm sorry to hear that your Outlook account has been stolen and that you have lost access to your Minecraft account. Here are some steps you can follow to try to recover your Minecraft account:

Try to recover your Outlook account Although you mention that you don't care about email, it is important to try to recover your Outlook account since it is linked to your Minecraft account. Follow Outlook account recovery procedures, such as resetting your password or using the account recovery option. If you can recover your Outlook account, you can also recover access to your Minecraft account.

Best regards.
Thema:

Need help recovering account photos from expired Microsoft account,outlook account. X-box...

1. Need help recovering account photos from expired Microsoft account,outlook account. X-box... - Similar Threads - Need help recovering

2. I need help with recovering my son password

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help with recovering my son password: I need assistance. We bought our son a new xbox when putting in his email he forgot his password. Please assist me as I tried everything possible f2496e23-9c01-49b9-a747-67891eb08e1d
  3. My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft...: Hello, I was told by microsoft experts to use the following solutions. 1. Contact Xbox: After contacting Xbox I was told there is nothing they can do because the account does not exist in their...
  4. I need help recovering my password with two step authenticator

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help recovering my password with two step authenticator: My other Microsoft account had suspicion activity so Microsoft locked my account and required a PW reset. However, my old pw was not accepted creating the new PW. And using 'Forgot PW' feature...
  5. need help recovering an old account

in XBoX Accessibility
    need help recovering an old account: so I had a old xbox account that was attached to my moms work email and microsoft has stopped accepting work emails for account and when I try to sign into it it says the account doesn’t exist so...
  6. Help Needed to Recover Mojang Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help Needed to Recover Mojang Account: I've been a Mojang user for almost a decade and have been actively playing Minecraft, particularly on the HyPixel server. Happily, I was able to connect to the HiPixel website because there I did...
  7. need help in recovering microsoft account for xbox and gamepass.

in XBoX Accessibility
    need help in recovering microsoft account for xbox and gamepass.: dears i need help in recovering microsoft account for retrieving xbox gamepass and i forgot the email and i know only the alternative email... please i need your help note:i didnt register it...
  8. Need help with finding where I could contact to recover my minecraft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help with finding where I could contact to recover my minecraft account.: Hello, I've forgotten the microsoft email and password in which I used to log in to my minecraft account. I went to minecraft support and filled in the minecraft recovery form but I got an email...
  9. Help Needed to Recover Minecraft Account Lost During Email Deletion

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help Needed to Recover Minecraft Account Lost During Email Deletion: Hello, fellow Minecraft enthusiasts, A while back, I migrated my Minecraft Account from Mojang to Microsoft with the intention of having a specific account solely for Minecraft and another for...
  10. Need help recovering account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help recovering account: Really hoping someone on here can help. My daughters account vanished overnight off her series x. I've tried to recovery form twice a day for 2 weeks now but it still won't let me access the...