Need help question about purchasing a series 2 elite controller

Discus and support Need help question about purchasing a series 2 elite controller in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Okay so I already have one but want to buy one for a sibling. My controller I got with the one off cover plan option. And I wish to do the same for my... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ArchWingGaming, Jan 1, 2023.

1. Need help question about purchasing a series 2 elite controller

Okay so I already have one but want to buy one for a sibling. My controller I got with the one off cover plan option. And I wish to do the same for my sibling. Only thing is that when I add the controller to my basket I see no option to purchase a one off payment cover plan does anyone know how I can get a cover plan with the controller when I come to purchase it?

submitted by /u/ArchWingGaming
    [link] [comments]

/u/ArchWingGaming, Jan 1, 2023
  2. MaskedMenace136 Win User

Lack of Controller care and innovation

Sorry to hear you are unsatisfied with the current Xbox controllers, however, the question forum is the incorrect place to post your feedback. Unless you are asking about current Xbox controller advancements in-which case that would be the Xbox Elite Controller
    Series 1 and Xbox Elite Controller Series 2. The Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 being the newest on the market and being awarded,
    "Best of E3 2019 - Hardware/Peripheral" - Game Critics Awards.

For more information about these new Xbox controllers please visit the below links.

Xbox Elite Controller Series 1

Xbox Elite Controller Series 2
  3. AmberC0215 Win User

Xbox Elite controller 1 back grips (not side grip)

I had purchased the Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller, sorry I can't be of more help.
  4. DEREZZINATOR Win User

When Will Microsoft have more Elite series 2 Controllers?

But my question is:

When will Quality Control improve for Elite Series 2 Controller?
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Warranty

Hello zachariah535,

Thanks for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in learning more information about the warranty for the Xbox Elite Series 2 controller. The Xbox Elite Series 2 controller has a warranty of 90 days. Users are able to purchase

an extended warranty for $20
    within the first 45 days of purchasing the controller. This extends the warranty time to three years. We hope this information helps
    zachariah535!
  6. Kathy A. Win User

Core 2 stick tension vs Standard Series X controller tension

Hello ShivaPike,

Welcome to the Xbox Community Forum! Thank you for sharing your concern with me today, I hope you're doing well. I understand that you have a question regarding the stick tension on the standard Series X controller and how it compares to the Elite Series 2 controller.

The standard Series X controller has a default stick tension that is not adjustable. However, the Elite Series 2 controller has adjustable stick tension with three different settings as you mentioned in your question. With the Elite Series 2 controller, you can increase or decrease the stick resistance according to your preference.

I understand that increased stick resistance may be helpful for you due to your neurological condition. I recommend trying out the Elite Series 2 controller in-store or with a friend who owns one to see if the highest resistance setting is suitable for you before making the investment.

Here is a link to the official Xbox support page that provides more information on adjusting the stick tension on the Elite Series 2 controller is the same link you provided: Adjust the sticks on your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 | Xbox Support

You may check try to check if customization of the controller could be your preference: Xbox Adaptive Controller | Xbox

I hope this information helps! Let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
Thema:

Need help question about purchasing a series 2 elite controller

1. Need help question about purchasing a series 2 elite controller - Similar Threads - Need help question

2. I need to ask you a question? Hopefully you can help me.

in XBoX on Windows
    I need to ask you a question? Hopefully you can help me.: I don’t know what it means. I’m my Xbox because I got seven strikes and then on the bottom says my expiration date May 24 of 2024 is that mean that they gonna cancel my membership or do I have to...
  3. I have a question and I need help, I hope someone can help me resolve this question.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a question and I need help, I hope someone can help me resolve this question.: I have a question and I need help, I hope someone can help me resolve this question. afe3ae47-835d-43bd-bb25-a0042561199e
  4. I lost my account and need help with the recovery questions

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lost my account and need help with the recovery questions: I asked a question like this a few days ago and someone helped me by saying to fill in the microsoft recovery questions and then I would get my account back. But, it hasn't been solved yet....
  5. i need help again with a previous question with getting in contact with a DICE member or EA...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i need help again with a previous question with getting in contact with a DICE member or EA...: i have already asked this question in another thread but i completely forgot about the issue and now it has been dismissed so i ask again whether i can get in contact with them....
  6. General Question About XboxInsiders Need Help?

in XboX Insiders
    General Question About XboxInsiders Need Help?: Hello. I recently bought myself an Xbox I haven’t played Xbox in 6-7 Years now. I had an enforcement action take place on my account back in 2016 had a communication ban for 24hrs over something I...
  7. need help with a question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    need help with a question: How come the fifa23 I bought for x/s is now just fifa for Xbox 1? I don’t get that lol I literally payed for the xs version and now have to buy it again 3f1ea87b-c09a-4797-8387-ce0a0238affd
  8. This is probably a silly question about Minecraft to most but I really need help PLEASE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    This is probably a silly question about Minecraft to most but I really need help PLEASE: My 5yr old has been playing minecraft (more so just running around on it) anyways he wanted me to put some mini games (I think that’s what they are) on it for him, so I purchased coins and then...
  9. Please help me this ain't a xbox or microsoft question because I need to get a group of...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help me this ain't a xbox or microsoft question because I need to get a group of...: They are ganging up and destroying peoples fun by destroying things they have worked hard on.I will put a list of their gametags [mod removed].Please get them banned because what they are doing is...
  10. I need help Question is in the comments

in XboX Insiders
    I need help Question is in the comments: [IMG] submitted by /u/Robear1 [link] [comments]