Need help purchasing a UK expansion pass in the US with UK money, and gift it to someone
Discus and support Need help purchasing a UK expansion pass in the US with UK money, and gift it to someone in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I live in the US, and want to know if there is a way I can gift a UK REGION Destiny 2 expansion pass, pay for it in UK money (GBP), and give the code... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PeteVodka, Feb 7, 2018.
Thema:
Need help purchasing a UK expansion pass in the US with UK money, and gift it to someone
Loading...
-
Need help purchasing a UK expansion pass in the US with UK money, and gift it to someone - Similar Threads - Need help purchasing
-
Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to
in XboX InsidersBought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,... -
Disc to digital Problem! Need help
in XboX InsidersDisc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about... -
Need help accessing disc to digital!
in XboX InsidersNeed help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m... -
Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox
in XboX InsidersHilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox: Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox submitted by /u/Fabulous_Stock_5066 [link] [comments] -
Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It
in XboX InsidersGetting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It: my console booted into the troubleshooting screen and I cannot bypass it. Here are my system details:System Error: E106 00000009 80070002 my os:26100.8569 My Console id:... -
Why is my xbox doing this i need to find a solution please help
in XboX InsidersWhy is my xbox doing this i need to find a solution please help: I would like to post a picture of the issue but i cant so ill put it in the comments submitted by /u/Round_Adagio8815 [link] [comments] -
XboxGaming weird need help thanks
in XboX InsidersXboxGaming weird need help thanks: Couple of months ago I received a document on Xbox, kind’ve like a contract, had a % to something with a list of people/programmers. I was not totally sure what it was and if I selected the right... -
I need help with getting my destiny 2 DLCs I have purchased on a different device put onto...
in XBoX Games and AppsI need help with getting my destiny 2 DLCs I have purchased on a different device put onto...: I have recently linked my PlayStation account for destiny 2 with my Xbox series X. I have just been through the bungie forums and they said I needed to ask Microsoft. Is there any way for my... -
Need help purchasing Minecraft for Windows
in XBoX Games and AppsNeed help purchasing Minecraft for Windows: When I put the info of my card on Microsoft for Minecraft, it tells me that its having trouble processing payment. 1bad2dc6-9e2b-4ded-a62e-28831f1d530a