Need Help, Possibly a refund if possible

Discus and support Need Help, Possibly a refund if possible in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Last year for my birthday (November 22nd) i bought COD MW and when i bought it, it worked fine with no connection issues, but now whenever i go to play... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by alizac578, May 1, 2020.

1. alizac578
    alizac578 Guest

Last year for my birthday (November 22nd) i bought COD MW and when i bought it, it worked fine with no connection issues, but now whenever i go to play online it just lags so badly. If i go and play something like Rainbow six siege or even another cod,
    my connection is fine with no lag or connection errors. What can i do to fix this or did i waste almost 100 dollars?

:)

alizac578, May 1, 2020
  2. Ezio G Soprano Win User

Hello, sadly you are unable to refund the game. I recommend resetting your router as that's what a friend did and it fixed his problem, if not maybe disable cross play and see if that increases performance.
  3. Geth Win User

If it was bought that long ago, Xbox cannot refund you.

The issue is most likely being caused right now due to high traffic numbers of people because of the qurantine.

A fix will most likely happen, but will take time.
  4. schnurren Win User

Hello alizac578,

Sadly, a refund its not possible for this situation.

What you can do is contacting Activision through this page ( https://support.activision.com/contact-us ) and see if they are aware of the issue or not.
  5. Jeremy2085 Win User

Check your network settings in the settings menu of your xbox to view the current details of your connection speed and test whether you have Open NAT settings, as this may affect the amount of people that you would be able to connect and play with in a
    multiplayer game. If not, it is probably a problem with the game itself and the amount of people using the servers at one goven time, so in this circumstance, I would suggest reporting the fault or the bug to the delevoper Activision so that they can properly
    look into it and hopefully fix it for people playing the game in the near future.
  6. Jesse E' Win User

need help if possible

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

- Power off your console, and then unplug the power cord to ensure that the console is completely powered off.

- Wait 30 seconds, and then plug the power cord back in.

- Press and hold the Pair button (located on the left side of the console) and the Eject button (located on the front of the console), and then press the Xbox button on the console.

- Continue holding the Pair and Eject buttons for 10-15 seconds.

- Listen for two “power-up” tones a couple of seconds apart. You can release the Pair and Eject buttons after the second power-up tone.

- The console should power up and take you directly to the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter.

If your console doesn't have an Eject button, you can bring up the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter on this console by holding only the Pair button (steps 3 & 4) and then pressing the Xbox button. Continue holding the Pair and Eject buttons for 10-15 seconds.

- Once you see the Startup Troubleshooter, select Factory Reset and then choose "Keep Games and Apps"

- Once the Reset is complete, you'll be prompted to sign into your console using your Microsoft account credentials, after which you'll choose your preferred settings and your console should display normally again.

NB: A factory reset keeping games and apps will not delete your game saves as they are backed up in the cloud and will resync once you've signed in.
Thema:

1. Need Help, Possibly a refund if possible - Similar Threads - Need Help Possibly

2. I need help updating my xbox x

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help updating my xbox x: need help updating my xbox x but it keeps diplaing error code 80070570 00000000 00000301 i tried waiting it out but no luck and no one else seems to have had this error code before. Please help...
  3. need help understanding, the way strikes work and fairness of the system . of a years...

in XBoX on Windows
    need help understanding, the way strikes work and fairness of the system . of a years...: I understand it is not easy to or may be impossible to alter the outcome, but I would appreciate some guidance. I'm a support worker caring for a young person who has been issued a year-long...
  4. Xbox app refuses to start need some help.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app refuses to start need some help.: So when i start my xbox app i get an error message saying "cant find program" and then i get a black updating screen stuck on 0% Any ideas how to fix this? submitted by /u/CeilingCrawler...
  5. I need help pairing my xbox one controller

in XboX Insiders
    I need help pairing my xbox one controller: So I have an Xbox 1 with 200 games on it that are very legendary and I hold dear to my heart. I stop playing my Xbox 1 and return from my Xbox Series S. Now I've want to replay the games but my...
  6. Hey I need some help,

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey I need some help,: I recently got my dad a turtle beach stealth 600 gen2 usb, it worked for his Xbox one first gen but it won’t work for my Xbox series X/diablo edition, the headset itself turns on but the usb stick...
  7. I need help to use mi microsoft balance on my xbox on the forthnite game.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help to use mi microsoft balance on my xbox on the forthnite game.: I need help to use mi microsoft balance on my xbox on the 6044f4fc-6db5-4086-a8bb-d3dfb402a827
  8. Need help changing my shipping adress.

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help changing my shipping adress.: I sent my xbox in to be fixed and it should have been delivered on Monday, the currier (UPS) cannot find my address. I have contacted them but they informed me they cannot change the delivery...
  9. Microsoft store download / install issue, need some help

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft store download / install issue, need some help: Hello microsoft community! I need some help, just what the title says. I want to install minecraft or minecraft launcher on windows 10/11 pc. I already have a minecraft account. However the...
  10. I need genuine help with freezing/fps drops - - - please assist if possible ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need genuine help with freezing/fps drops - - - please assist if possible ?: I get small fps drops like 1-2 fps and every game just freezes. For example in every game i play i get consistent 60 fps but every 2-3 min ill drop 2-3 fps and the game will just freeze for a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox custom gamerpic