Need Help Please XboX One X Live Code 14 Day trial Not Working

Discus and support Need Help Please XboX One X Live Code 14 Day trial Not Working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello I called the support line and they are refusing to put me through to the USA office because I ask them nicely because I am hard of hearing and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DREWJR1, Sep 24, 2018.

1. DREWJR1
    DREWJR1 Guest

Hello I called the support line and they are refusing to put me through to the USA office because I ask them nicely because I am hard of hearing and can't hear the people from non usa country good or clearly.

I recently gotten a Xbox one x console and it came with a 14 day gold trial code which I redeem and it was valid but didn't tigger the 14 day gold on my account and I have game pass and that went through and I haven't used the account since 2016 or 2017
    I forget. I have change the email numerous times through your safety feature back in 2016 or 2017 and just did it again recently and it once again unlock in 30 days and I only have one account although u guys say I have two accounts, but I didn't create the
    other account you guys did when I tried to get access to my account back in 2016 or 2017 because I had no access to my old email nor have access to my current old email that attach to this account because it been 2 yrs.

So I would like a 14day gold trial code that will work on my account so I can experience gold and decide if I get it again. AgaIN I Reedeem the game pass code and had no problem and I order games back in 2016 and 2017 under the account and had no problems.

:)

DREWJR1, Sep 24, 2018
  2. 14 day Live Gold trial code not working

Y'day I purchased new XBox One. With this I got 14 day Live Gold trial code. But its not working it always says its already redeemed.

Can some one help me on this?

HurtfulSaturn54, Sep 24, 2018
  3. irekski
    irekski Guest
    14 Day trial ended after 1 day

Please bear in mind Xbox Gold trials does not stack to each other. If you redeemed a 14 day trial code then redeem a 2 day code it will remove the 14 day trial code. Have you redeemed other codes besides the 14 day trial?

irekski, Sep 24, 2018
  4. Need Help Please XboX One X Live Code 14 Day trial Not Working

Then try calling xbox again and hopefully you get through to the USA office. Also try going to Microsoft accounts to make certain changes if need be.

RoyalCeltic2018, Sep 24, 2018
  5. SpyShadow
    SpyShadow Guest
    Hello I am sorry but the 14 day free trial of xbox live gold is valid only for a new xbox live user once. If you had redeemed it in the past (2016 or 2017) or even purchased gold at any point in the past the free trial offer becomes null or void. This is
    to make sure that users do not abuse the free trial and collect duplicates of it, I apologize if you wish to try it now but my best suggestion would be to purchase a 3 month xbox live card and give it a try that way. They are cheap and easy to use.

Spy

SpyShadow, Sep 24, 2018
  6. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Gold trials can be used by any account that does not currently have gold. It doesn't matter if you've previously had gold.

Smwutches, Sep 24, 2018
  7. DREWJR1
    DREWJR1 Guest
    yes it was my understanding if you didn't have gold for a year or two etc numermous yrs, or brought a new console or a game u should be able to use the trail card. But there are safety features to prevent abuse.

DREWJR1, Sep 24, 2018
  8. DREWJR1
    DREWJR1 Guest

they are refusing to allow me to speak to usa office. I am hoping someone here cnaget the usa office to reach out to me or I call Microsoft Corporate Telling them I am hard of hearing and need to speak to a english person from usa and not a non usa person.
    Thjeer nothing wrong with the non usa peeople but it really frustating when you are hard of hearing and can not hear what they are saying especially when english isn't there primary language.

DREWJR1, Sep 24, 2018
  9. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    Well because you dont get it

They cannot transfer you to the usa call center period

You have to.call back and keep calling bacm till and Hope to get the usa call center ita a lottery if you do and has nothing to do with our actual issue nor does it change the result

I dont think you fully understand your issue

First and foremost ita the code you are using

14 day trials.dont give actual gold only temporary multiplayer access no deald with gold or games with gold or game pass

This means you dont qualify for gamepass

Game pass requires Paid gold subscription

The 14 day trial or the 48 hour trial isonly work with certain games

ngocphi, Sep 24, 2018
  10. DREWJR1
    DREWJR1 Guest
    no I do understand and u don't need to be rude, and say I am stupid when I am not. I have used the trial 2day, or 14 day, or 30 gold trial before numerous times. The code is redeem but not turn on, and game pass is completely different and I am in a trial
    for game pass because a game pass trial came with the xbox one x console. The gold gives you discount on certain games and u need it for the uploading your saves to cloud and u need it for multiplayer if you go online to play against others like Halo.

DREWJR1, Sep 24, 2018
  11. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    I nwver said you were stupid I said you are miss understanding the issue

The 14 day trial is not the same as the 360 restrictions

How to Get Xbox Live | Xbox Live Gold Trial Subscription

• If you have an existing paid Xbox Live Gold subscription, you can’t redeem an Xbox Live Gold trial from games or console bundles to extend your subscription period. However, you can redeem the prepaid code once your current paid subscription expires.
    • Redeemable codes for Xbox Live Gold trial subscriptions are only available in select games and console bundles.
    • You can’t stack redeemable codes for Xbox Live Gold trials from games or console bundles. This means that you can’t start another trial period before your current trial period has finished. However, you can purchase an Xbox Live Gold subscription and start
      that subscription at any time during the trial period.
    For Xbox 360 console customers only:

• You can’t redeem backward-compatible Games with Gold with this type of Xbox Live Gold trial.
    • If you sign up for a 1-month trial of an Xbox Live Gold subscription , you can redeem all Games with Gold titles (including backward-compatible Games with Gold titles). If your Gold subscription lapses, you’ll be able to keep the Xbox 360 games that came
      from Games with Gold.
    For Xbox One console customers only:

• With an Xbox Live Gold 2- to 14-day trial, you can get Xbox One Games with Gold, and discounted Gold deals.
    • If you don’t subscribe to Xbox Live Gold before the 2- to 14-day trial ends, you’ll lose access to all Xbox One games that came with Games with Gold until you purchase an Xbox Live Gold subscription.
    • If you sign up for a 1-month trial of Xbox Live Gold, you get Xbox One and backward-compatible Games with Gold. You also get to continue enjoying the Xbox 360 games that you acquired with your Games with Gold subscription, even if your subscription lapses.
    Those are the limitationa of the ttials

If you want full benefits you are going to have to subscribe

See no cloud saves only on one month trials

ngocphi, Sep 24, 2018
  12. XBF Lance J
    XBF Lance J Guest
    Hey Drew,

Please visit our Customer Support site. Once there, you will be able to either set up a callback or live chat with one of our representatives.

XBF Lance J, Nov 3, 2018
  13. GamersGala Win User

For new Microsoft/Xbox accounts, if xbox game pass ultimate 14 days trial codes could be used/sold as xbox game pass 14 days trial codes or xbox live gold 14 days trial codes?

Dear Support,

Thank you for the fast reply!

Er...my question is that a 'xbox game pass ultimate 14 days trial codes' could be used/sold as 'xbox game pass 14 days trial code' or 'xbox gold live 14 days trial code', right?

I understand that a xbox game pass 14 days trial code or a xbox live gold 14 days trial code can't be used/sold as xbox game pass ultimate 14 days trial code for sure.

Because a 'xbox games pass ultimate 14 days trial code' equals a 'xbox game pass 14 days trial code + xbox live gold 14 days trial code', so for new Microsoft/Xbox accounts, a 'xbox game pass ultimate 14 days trial codes' could be used/sold as 'xbox game
    pass 14 days trial code' or 'xbox gold live 14 days trial code' , right?

Please help to clarify.

Thanks again for your time! :)
  14. irekski Win User

14 Day trial ended after 1 day

Please bear in mind Xbox Gold trials does not stack to each other. If you redeemed a 14 day trial code then redeem a 2 day code it will remove the 14 day trial code. Have you redeemed other codes besides the 14 day trial?
  15. ngocphi Win User

they are refusing to allow me to speak to usa office. I am hoping someone here cnaget the usa office to reach out to me or I call Microsoft Corporate Telling them I am hard of hearing and need to speak to a english person from usa and not a non
    usa person. Thjeer nothing wrong with the non usa peeople but it really frustating when you are hard of hearing and can not hear what they are saying especially when english isn't there primary language.
    Well because you dont get it

They cannot transfer you to the usa call center period

You have to.call back and keep calling bacm till and Hope to get the usa call center ita a lottery if you do and has nothing to do with our actual issue nor does it change the result

I dont think you fully understand your issue

First and foremost ita the code you are using

14 day trials.dont give actual gold only temporary multiplayer access no deald with gold or games with gold or game pass

This means you dont qualify for gamepass

Game pass requires Paid gold subscription

The 14 day trial or the 48 hour trial isonly work with certain games
  16. RoyalCeltic2018 Win User

Then try calling xbox again and hopefully you get through to the USA office. Also try going to Microsoft accounts to make certain changes if need be.
  17. ngocphi Win User

I nwver said you were stupid I said you are miss understanding the issue

The 14 day trial is not the same as the 360 restrictions

https://support.xbox.com/en-CA/billing/xbox-subscriptions/trial-gold-subscription

• If you have an existing paid Xbox Live Gold subscription, you can’t redeem an Xbox Live Gold trial from games or console bundles to extend your subscription period. However, you can redeem the prepaid code once your current paid subscription expires.
    • Redeemable codes for Xbox Live Gold trial subscriptions are only available in select games and console bundles.
    • You can’t stack redeemable codes for Xbox Live Gold trials from games or console bundles. This means that you can’t start another trial period before your current trial period has finished. However, you can purchase an Xbox Live Gold subscription and start
      that subscription at any time during the trial period.
    For Xbox 360 console customers only:

• You can’t redeem backward-compatible Games with Gold with this type of Xbox Live Gold trial.
    • If you sign up for a 1-month trial of an Xbox Live Gold subscription , you can redeem all Games with Gold titles (including backward-compatible Games with Gold titles). If your Gold subscription lapses, you’ll be able to keep the Xbox 360 games that came
      from Games with Gold.
    For Xbox One console customers only:

• With an Xbox Live Gold 2- to 14-day trial, you can get Xbox One Games with Gold, and discounted Gold deals.
    • If you don’t subscribe to Xbox Live Gold before the 2- to 14-day trial ends, you’ll lose access to all Xbox One games that came with Games with Gold until you purchase an Xbox Live Gold subscription.
    • If you sign up for a 1-month trial of Xbox Live Gold, you get Xbox One and backward-compatible Games with Gold. You also get to continue enjoying the Xbox 360 games that you acquired with your Games with Gold subscription, even if your subscription lapses.
    Those are the limitationa of the ttials

If you want full benefits you are going to have to subscribe

See no cloud saves only on one month trials
Thema:

1. Need Help Please XboX One X Live Code 14 Day trial Not Working - Similar Threads - Need Help Please

2. Out of range. On my Xbox s. I need help please.

in XboX Insiders
    Out of range. On my Xbox s. I need help please.: Recently got a new Xbox S. (Digital version) and when I connect HDMI it says out of range. How do I fix this issue. submitted by /u/ScruffyAsHeck [link] [comments]
  3. So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, please: So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, But i have one issue when i go to cancel it, it says We can’t cancel your subscription You have already paid for...
  4. Insiders help please. I need to get into the alpha program

in XboX Insiders
    Insiders help please. I need to get into the alpha program: I have a question how exactly am i able to join alpha insiders i been in the beta insiders for 2 years and i never got a message too join the insider program. submitted by /u/Badassgamer1996...
  5. I need genuine help with freezing/fps drops - - - please assist if possible ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need genuine help with freezing/fps drops - - - please assist if possible ?: I get small fps drops like 1-2 fps and every game just freezes. For example in every game i play i get consistent 60 fps but every 2-3 min ill drop 2-3 fps and the game will just freeze for a...
  6. My nba 2K24 won’t work I need it to work badly please help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My nba 2K24 won’t work I need it to work badly please help.: I have a disc game for nba 2K24 for my Xbox one there was no problems yes I made sure it was the right version.But it wouldn’t pop up on the installation. I did research that said I needed a...
  7. I need to reverse my Minecraft Java name back urgently. Can you please help me?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need to reverse my Minecraft Java name back urgently. Can you please help me?: Hello, with the holidays just recently ive had family visiting and friends. My cousins came over yesterday and one of them wanted to play minecraft and i let them on my laptop. Come to find out...
  8. My friends account was hacked I need help please

in XBoX Accessibility
    My friends account was hacked I need help please: My friend had his account hacked and now he lost everything on Xbox, he wants help. The hacker changed the email on Xbox, my friend tried his email and is saying that email doesn’t exist, and he...
  9. My account was hacked and then deleted by the hackers PLEASE READ I NEED LIVE HELP IMMEDIATELY

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was hacked and then deleted by the hackers PLEASE READ I NEED LIVE HELP IMMEDIATELY: I am using my son's account. My account was hacked and then deleted by the hackers and your support is completely useless as it constantly requires me to sign back in to get assistance and yet I...
  10. My xbox 360 can't connect to xbox live, I need help please.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 can't connect to xbox live, I need help please.: Hello Everyone, I just got a xbox 360 two weeks ago and it had no problem connecting to xbox live. Yesterday it disconnected me so I tried to test the connection and now it couldn't connect to the...