[NEED HELP] Person Harassing Me Has Gone Too Far

Discus and support [NEED HELP] Person Harassing Me Has Gone Too Far in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; This kid has been harassing me for a while and it has gone so far as - Death Threating Me - Swat Threating Me - Talked about School Shootings -... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by byronbyte, Sep 16, 2020.

1. byronbyte
    byronbyte Guest

This kid has been harassing me for a while and it has gone so far as

- Death Threating Me

- Swat Threating Me

- Talked about School Shootings

- Basically just being extremely verbal

Yes, I have blocked him.,

I have reported him multiple times within 24 hours and he has not gotten any punishments.

Could some staff member maybe do something about this?

- best regards

byron

:)

byronbyte, Sep 16, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Byron,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We are sorry for the issue with another gamer. Unfortunately, we can only recommend what you already have done. If it is death threats and such you will want to get the local police involved at that point. As
    there is nothing more we can do, i will be locking this thread.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. byronbyte Win User

Could you try giving him a type of suspension? I don't think I would need to call the police
  4. byronbyte Win User

So there isn't a way to contact the enforcement team
  5. Smwutches Win User

The enforcement team are the only ones who could suspend him and they don't use the forums and no one on the forums is able to contact them. They will review the report you sent, but it can take some time.
  6. BradachCarlson Win User

Gone too far

" I will not accept you requiring an internet connection for me to play my games" this is my main problem with Xbox One.
Thema:

1. [NEED HELP] Person Harassing Me Has Gone Too Far - Similar Threads - NEED HELP Person

2. Pc controller input bug need help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Pc controller input bug need help: while im playing games like fortnite i can feel my controller input off as if its not working properly and ive had 2 pc's with this same issue where i can unplug and plug it back in and for the...
  3. Need help reporting dangerous person please

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help reporting dangerous person please: Hi all. So last night I got invited to a party by my friend. He's 12years old. Since he got gta5 he has made new friends one of which really worries me. This person is apparently very good at gta...
  4. I need help with Roblox first person making screen flash

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help with Roblox first person making screen flash: Whenever I play a roblox game in first person, such as the game "surf" or "Vehicle legends", my screen starts flashing black and white until i can't do anything anymore and have to close the...
  5. Need help with “sign in as the person who bought this”

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help with “sign in as the person who bought this”: Me and my brother can’t play Xbox at the same time because he needs to sign in with my account whenever he wants to play a game that I bought on his Xbox a while back. Is there a fix for this?...
  6. Person changed gamertag and I need help finding the new one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Person changed gamertag and I need help finding the new one: Someone I used to play with who is not on my friend's list changed their Gamertag, I know what their old one was, is there a way for me to figure out what the new one is?...
  7. Xbox live, random charges, can’t get help, need a refund person, HELP HELP HELP

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live, random charges, can’t get help, need a refund person, HELP HELP HELP: HOW DO I CONTACT MICROSOFT AND ITS AND ACTUAL LEGIT PERSON FROM USA NOT A SCETCHY GUY THAT WANTS MY CARD NUMBER!!! I need to figure out why I am being charged for Xbox live but am not receiving...
  8. Had to convince a person on my friends list not to commit suicide, need help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Had to convince a person on my friends list not to commit suicide, need help.: I just dont know how else to put this, but I essentially stopped this kid from killing himself. I had entered his party chat after he had sent a message to all of his friends on xbl that he was...
  9. Cannot access account, need a person with higher permissions to help me out please.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot access account, need a person with higher permissions to help me out please.: Hi, my name is Brandon and I have been on support for 6 hours now. I need access to an account with the gt being Bruh Im a Whale. I do not know what email the acc is connected to because I have...
  10. I need help from a really experienced person dealing with HDMI conversion

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help from a really experienced person dealing with HDMI conversion: I have a brand new ASUS monitor with only VGA and DV/I input. Also my sources of audio are 3.5mm on my monitor and my 360 turtle beaches which have RCA(already have the headset adapter btw)...