need help on xbox console

Discus and support need help on xbox console in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have had this problem for about a day and i am getting sick and tired of it when i use my mouse and go up and down it does not scroll the page I know... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Bryson Brewer, Nov 24, 2022.

1. need help on xbox console

I have had this problem for about a day and i am getting sick and tired of it when i use my mouse and go up and down it does not scroll the page I know yall have prob had this issue a bunch i am sorry but i need it fixed i have look all in my setting and found nothing.

:)

Bryson Brewer, Nov 24, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Bryson, what type of mouse do you use on the console, wired or wireless?

Was it working normally and stopped doing the scrool, or did it ever do?

Have you tried any procedures on the console, if yes, which ones?

If you can give more details, I'll be waiting for your reply.
  3. HiDe Infections Win User

Console Banned Need Help

I hope he gets his account back
  4. ngocphi Win User

need help with my console

Well 2 things first there is only 1 year warranty with all xboxes if you purchased a 3rd party warranty contact the 3rd party

There is a 3 year warranty that covers 3 red lights or e74 only

To save you time and money itd be Better to describe your problem more

There is no replacement for troubleshooting and xbox 360 isn't 600 dollars anymore 300 dollars max

Out of warranty replairs are 100 dollars vs xbox arcade units for 200

You can start by reading this sticky and fill out the info at the bottom of the page

forums.xbox.com/.../7.aspx
  5. NICKDUNN555 Win User

Japanese console help needed.

No matter I checked on other forums and apparently I can put my profile onto USB/Memory Unit and just hop between the too. Awesome RPGs and Robot games here I come!!!!
  6. Bluntman1138 Win User

Console Banned Need Help

[quote user="HiDe Infections"]

I hope he gets his account back

[/quote]

Honestly, i hope he doesnt. The kid was console banned and account banned. Whatever he did, he deserved, and the online community is better for it.

Also HiDe, you should be worried about your own account. You have a very suspect GS on CoD World at War, along with a Bio that violates the ToS. I'll send all that info over to the enforcement team and see what they think about it all.
Thema:

1. need help on xbox console - Similar Threads - need help console

2. Need help with account and console suspension/ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help with account and console suspension/ban: Hello to whoever may be reading this, I am sending this through all avenues and platforms that I have access to, my name is Joshua, and my xbox gamertag is jdog7497101. My account has been...
  3. Need help with my Series S console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with my Series S console: I am unable to download Series X/S games on my Series S console at all. So, to cover, I have 180 GB free, I have no games currently running, I have unplugged for 5 minutes, full reset, registered,...
  4. I need help, the update broke my console

in XboX Insiders
    I need help, the update broke my console: Hi, i have a problem with my xbox insider update, The version of my console is currently, I can not start and the update without connection does not accept it Version of my xbox 2108.210716-2200...
  5. Xbox Console Pilot help needed..

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Console Pilot help needed..: I signed up for the pilot, did everything I needed, filled it all out, and Nothing! I haven't received a single message from Xbox about the program. I thought I would have got a " No" by now. I...
  6. NEED HELP! Xbox one does update then the console automatically restarts like normal then...

in XboX Insiders
    NEED HELP! Xbox one does update then the console automatically restarts like normal then...: so it says it needs to update or i can’t do anything online and when it updates it restarts like normal but when it starts back up it says it’s like i never did the update like it sends me to the...
  7. My external hard drive wont load into my console NEED HELP

in XboX Insiders
    My external hard drive wont load into my console NEED HELP: My external hard drive wont load into my console need help I need help with my external hard drive. I have had this xbox and drive for about 2 years now give or take and out of no where it...
  8. I need help my console stuck on bootloop on os version 19041.4672 (2011.201007-0000)

in XboX Insiders
    I need help my console stuck on bootloop on os version 19041.4672 (2011.201007-0000): I need help, urgently. I need someone who can pass me the folders on the hard disk with the same version or a higher version I have the xbox one phat. Really apreciate the help. submitted by...
  9. I need help please, been stuck like this for two days. Don't want to factory reset the console.

in XboX Insiders
    I need help please, been stuck like this for two days. Don't want to factory reset the console.: [IMG] submitted by /u/-ThassRezz- [link] [comments]
  10. Need help with console stream audio... https://youtu.be/lnSdKtbnscs

in XboX Insiders
    Need help with console stream audio... https://youtu.be/lnSdKtbnscs: [IMG] submitted by /u/ajsGamingtv [link] [comments]