Need help on winning a lock up sequence in WWE 2K 15

Discus and support Need help on winning a lock up sequence in WWE 2K 15 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Need help on winning a lock up sequence in WWE 2K 15. I always lose the lock up sequence because I dunno how do it need some help.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by IntenseJames, Nov 24, 2014.

  1. IntenseJames
    IntenseJames Guest

    Need help on winning a lock up sequence in WWE 2K 15


    Need help on winning a lock up sequence in WWE 2K 15. I always lose the lock up sequence because I dunno how do it need some help.

    :)
     
    IntenseJames, Nov 24, 2014
    #1
  2. IntenseJames
    IntenseJames Guest
    Is WWE 2K 15 Universe Mode the same like WWE 2K 14?

    Is WWE 2K 15 Universe Mode the same like WWE 2K 14? I'm just curious.
     
    IntenseJames, Nov 24, 2014
    #2
  3. IntenseJames
    IntenseJames Guest
    WWE 2K 15 Wishlist Thread

    I felt like creating a WWE 2K 15 Wishlist Thread so that we can write all of the Characters,Moves,Finishers,Entrances,Counters,Weapons,New game features we wanna see basically and hopefully 2K Games will see this thread and add it to WWE 2K 15 or in future
    WWE Games.
     
    IntenseJames, Nov 24, 2014
    #3
  4. Need help on winning a lock up sequence in WWE 2K 15

    when you are locked up... you need to take the right thumbstick and roll it around till you find the sweet spot that makes the little bubble that pops up fill up with red, before the AI does it, and it will have you go into the next sequence of the lock
    up
     
    BigDaddyxBrock, Nov 24, 2014
    #4
  5. IntenseJames
    IntenseJames Guest
    I'm having problems rolling the right thumbstick to make the circle fill up with red it's pretty difficult.
     
    IntenseJames, Nov 25, 2014
    #5
  6. Yeah they made it were it is a challenge
     
    BigDaddyxBrock, Nov 1, 2018
    #6
  7. BigDaddyxBrock Win User

    Need help on winning a lock up sequence in WWE 2K 15

    Yeah they made it were it is a challenge
  8. IntenseJames Win User

    Need help on winning a lock up sequence in WWE 2K 15

    I'm having problems rolling the right thumbstick to make the circle fill up with red it's pretty difficult.
  9. BigDaddyxBrock Win User

    Need help on winning a lock up sequence in WWE 2K 15

    when you are locked up... you need to take the right thumbstick and roll it around till you find the sweet spot that makes the little bubble that pops up fill up with red, before the AI does it, and it will have you go into the next sequence of the lock
    up
  10. IntenseJames Win User

    What features do you want added to WWE 2K 16?

    I like WWE 2K 15 8/10 game for me just miss the features that were in WWE 2K 14.
  11. IntenseJames Win User

    Are the graphics in WWE 2K 14 going to look better then WWE 13 or there exactly the same?

    50% THQ and 50% 2K Games... I can't wait for WWE 2K 15 then lol
Thema:

Need help on winning a lock up sequence in WWE 2K 15

Loading...
  1. Need help on winning a lock up sequence in WWE 2K 15 - Similar Threads - Need help winning

  2. XBOX Insider hub dead, need help

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider hub dead, need help: I’ve recently joined XBOX Insiders and downloaded the hub, the only issue is, i am barely able to upgrade my ring, and the only way i can is via these weekly pulses, which only give me about 5 xp,...
  3. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  4. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  5. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  6. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  7. Need some help getting the Full Screen Experience working on Win 11 Tablet

    in XboX Insiders
    Need some help getting the Full Screen Experience working on Win 11 Tablet: I've followed the steps available to setup my Win 11 tablet to run the FSE, but I still don't see the option to run it...
  8. i deleted minecraft on win 10 and all my worlds are gone i need help

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    i deleted minecraft on win 10 and all my worlds are gone i need help: i was trying to update my game and it wasnt working so i deleted minecraft and reinstalled it to see if the update would come with it but all my worlds where gone after i deleted minecraft...
  9. I need help, PC Minecraft Win 10 edition does not collect game hours!

    in XBoX on Windows
    I need help, PC Minecraft Win 10 edition does not collect game hours!: Hey everybody! I've been playing for several hours Windows 10 edition minecraft game on your computer. Xbox achievements come as normal but statistics still show that you would have played only 0...
  10. Need help with forza horizon on pc pc win 10

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with forza horizon on pc pc win 10: hi guys the game dosent work my pc is up to date with erything but its keep crashing......... and yes i have tryed erything [img] [MEDIA] 506d7d0a-d87a-4228-8dcb-657b7cf7be21