Need help on this matter, driving me insane

Discus and support Need help on this matter, driving me insane in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I use a xbox series x controller (Not the elite) connected to my pc via a xbox wireless adaptor. When I am done playing a game, I quit the game and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ali_AGamer, Apr 6, 2023.

  1. Ali_AGamer
    Ali_AGamer Guest

    Need help on this matter, driving me insane


    I use a xbox series x controller (Not the elite) connected to my pc via a xbox wireless adaptor. When I am done playing a game, I quit the game and return back to the desktop and then turn of the xbox controller, I get a error in reliability monitor telling me APPCRASH dwm.exe and the faulting module is gameinput.dll. This issue does not happen all the time, but the steps that lead up to the error are always the same, but most of the time when I quit a game and turn of the controller its fine no issues, the controller just turns of no problems, but at some random times when I quit a game and turn the controller off this issue happens. I can replicate the issue after running a game and quitting the game and turning of the controller and repeating this a few times and then the issue eventually comes up, the steps are always running a game, quitting the game and turning of the controller and eventually this error will appear after doing this a few times. This is 100% a windows issue since Bluetooth I have no issues using the same controller. PLEASE MICOROSOFT FIX THIS, ITS ANNOYING.

    I have re-installed the OS twice, via a usb with a ISO on it. I have the latest gpu drivers, I have the latest chipset/bios drivers. Done the whole disable none windows services and clean boot. I have Updated everything, I have updated the controller and dongle. All other usb devices work perfectly fine. This issue occours when turning of the xbox controller after quiting a game.

    specs: 7900x, x670 e asus moboi, 64gb 5200mhzt ram, rtx 3080, 1000wat psu

    Edit: Other then this pc works fine, no issues gaming, controller works fine, runs fine, connects fine. Its at random times when I turn of the controller after quiting the game this issue happens

    :)
     
    Ali_AGamer, Apr 6, 2023
    #1
  2. Lars Haasnoot Win User

    Wireless receiver PC disconnects

    Bump, someone please help it's driving me insane! :(
  3. PUDDIN DAGGER Win User

    THIS IS DRIVING ME INSANE

    I thought I read that all games on the next gen are region free. Maybe I am wrong but I will do some research and get back to you.
  4. Mr Ware Win User
  5. MA551V Win User

    THIS IS DRIVING ME INSANE

    cheers gents appreciate it
  6. Mr Ware Win User

    THIS IS DRIVING ME INSANE

    Just did a quick google and the voice commands are indeed region locked. You're good to go with games though.
Thema:

Need help on this matter, driving me insane

Loading...
  1. Need help on this matter, driving me insane - Similar Threads - Need help matter

  2. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  3. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  4. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  5. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  6. Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox: Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox submitted by /u/Fabulous_Stock_5066 [link] [comments]
  7. Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It: my console booted into the troubleshooting screen and I cannot bypass it. Here are my system details:System Error: E106 00000009 80070002 my os:26100.8569 My Console id:...
  8. Why is my xbox doing this i need to find a solution please help

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is my xbox doing this i need to find a solution please help: I would like to post a picture of the issue but i cant so ill put it in the comments submitted by /u/Round_Adagio8815 [link] [comments]
  9. XboxGaming weird need help thanks

    in XboX Insiders
    XboxGaming weird need help thanks: Couple of months ago I received a document on Xbox, kind’ve like a contract, had a % to something with a list of people/programmers. I was not totally sure what it was and if I selected the right...
  10. I need some help please! Stuck on this screen no matter what I do. Factory resets haven't...

    in XboX Insiders
    I need some help please! Stuck on this screen no matter what I do. Factory resets haven't...: [IMG] submitted by /u/FATstronaut5 [link] [comments]