Need help on my account got scammed

Discus and support Need help on my account got scammed in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So i gave my info to a ramdom online he proceides to steal my account then i went to the website and got a call from a fake microsoft support i gave... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Flixx27, Mar 2, 2021.

1. Flixx27
    Flixx27 Guest

So i gave my info to a ramdom online he proceides to steal my account then i went to the website and got a call from a fake microsoft support i gave them EVERYTHING now im clueless on what to do how can i be so stupid i need an actual support number to get this figured out

:)

Flixx27, Mar 2, 2021
  2. HomegrownSilky Win User

Giving out your account credentials or loaning out your account is against the TOS and can result in your account recieving a permanent ban. Contact support and try to open an "unauthorized access" case. This might be the only thing they can do for you. Take this as a lesson.
  3. Flixx27 Win User

I do realize that now but I looked up on YouTube the same thing happened to people and Xbox support helped them they were in the same situation as me they gave the info out
  4. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Hello, sad to say nothing you probably can do here. I suggest NEVER EVER give your info out to

ANYONE :(
  5. sykesie1208 Win User

DO NOT USE WWW.INSTANT-POINTS.NET

I have just been scammed by this, should have realised it was too good to be true. Did anything else happen to anyone else who got scammed? I am concerned that I may need to change by email account and if any viruses could be on my computer. First time i've
    been scammed!!
  6. Thymze Win User

Scammed

Yesterday I just recently got scammed out of my Xbox live account but luckily I reactEd fast and I changed the email password and reset the microscoft password and got my account back the gamer tag who scammed me is yo girl know me, he asked my friends and
    tried to scam them he is trying to scam other people please stop him.
Thema:

1. Need help on my account got scammed - Similar Threads - Need help account

2. Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn: I play on ps5 and I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account for Minecraft, stating I already have an account linked to my psn but I unfortunately lost access to the email or information linked...
  3. Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin: I recently bought a second hand series X, when I’ve got it home and tried it out, all works fine as it should but the old users account is still on the machine. My main problem is removing the...
  4. I need help with my account and xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help with my account and xbox: I haven't used my xbox since friday, went to use it yesterday on Monday and it was fine until Monday evening when everything was slow and if I clicked on a app it would freeze for a minute then it...
  5. I need help finding out which microsoft account is connected to my PlayStation account can...

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help finding out which microsoft account is connected to my PlayStation account can...: Basically my PlayStation account on minecraft Isn’t letting me sign in and I’ve tried multiple accounts to determine which one it is and its not even telling me which one it is. Can anyone please...
  6. i need help with continuas charges on my microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    i need help with continuas charges on my microsoft account: i continue to have $1.00 charges on my bill daily. What is it and how do I stop it 892b67e2-2b33-443e-ac91-e5da905705a6
  7. I need to unlink my EA account from xbox and EA is no help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to unlink my EA account from xbox and EA is no help: So a few years ago I changed internet providers and my email with them was the one associated with EA I really was not using it at the time and forgot about it. Fast forward to now and there are...
  8. My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft...: Hello, I was told by microsoft experts to use the following solutions. 1. Contact Xbox: After contacting Xbox I was told there is nothing they can do because the account does not exist in their...
  9. I need help getting my old xbox account back without email and passwords

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help getting my old xbox account back without email and passwords: I have had this xbox account since 2019 before i moved and lost my xbox 1 but i Remebered today that it might still be up so i did some digging and saw my old account but i cant get in becuase i...
  10. I need help with my other account. I don't have authenticator app access.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help with my other account. I don't have authenticator app access.: I have another account. I can't access cause I do not have authenticator app nor do I have the 25 key accessories. I need someone to contact me immediately so I can get this fixed. I want to be...