need help on minecraft dungeons.

Discus and support need help on minecraft dungeons. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; hi, Every time i load minecraft dungeons, i get a microsoft pop up that says: something went wrong. There is a problem with your Microsoft account. To... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jack Reed3, Mar 14, 2023.

1. Jack Reed3
    Jack Reed3 Guest

hi, Every time i load minecraft dungeons, i get a microsoft pop up that says: something went wrong. There is a problem with your Microsoft account. To fix this, sign in to account.live.com from a browser. In have done this and have no idea what to do or what the issue is. Any help would be nice. thanks.

:)

Jack Reed3, Mar 14, 2023
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Run the Microsoft Store Troubleshooter, windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter for the Microsoft Store that can automatically diagnose and fix issues. To run the troubleshooter, open the Settings app, select Update & Security, then Troubleshoot, and finally, Windows Store Apps.
  3. Jack Reed3 Win User

hi, i have done this and this issue still happens.
  4. andersonpassos Win User

In this case the problem is in your account and only support can help, try to talk to them in the online chat option on the live status page.
  5. Jack Reed3 Win User

still get the same pop up, I have the game installed on the minecraft launcher I believe, I dont know if that changes anything.
  6. Jack Reed3 Win User

there is no recommended troubleshooters at the moment.
Thema:

1. need help on minecraft dungeons. - Similar Threads - need help minecraft

2. I need help playing Minecraft online again

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help playing Minecraft online again: I've been playing Minecraft online on my Xbox for years and it's had no problem but when I got a monthly game pass and it ended Minecraft just said something like "you can't play online because...
  3. I need help, I just bought Minecraft and I put it into the console, which is an Xbox 360,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help, I just bought Minecraft and I put it into the console, which is an Xbox 360,...: I need help, I just bought Minecraft and I put it into the console, which is an Xbox 360, and I get error code 03-57-00, what do I do? Comentarios 4ad02f52-ba3b-4d89-9388-4eee0b89f68a
  4. I need to reverse my Minecraft Java name back urgently. Can you please help me?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need to reverse my Minecraft Java name back urgently. Can you please help me?: Hello, with the holidays just recently ive had family visiting and friends. My cousins came over yesterday and one of them wanted to play minecraft and i let them on my laptop. Come to find out...
  5. Need help finding Microsoft account associated with Minecraft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help finding Microsoft account associated with Minecraft account: Hi I migrated my mojang account like 2 years ago (have the emails to prove it) but I cannot remember the microsoft account I migrated too nor have I saved it anywhere. Is there anyway someone from...
  6. I need help with corruption on ps4 bedrock minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help with corruption on ps4 bedrock minecraft: I am playing on PS4 Bedrock Minecraft, my world was corrupted because my dad's girlfriend's son unplugged it while i was playing, I don't have any backups, the name method didn't work, how do I...
  7. I need help with my minecraft (JAVA Edition) mojang account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help with my minecraft (JAVA Edition) mojang account.: I missed the chance to migrate my account to a Microsoft. And I cannot follow the post-migration steps because I forgot the password. I tired using the "forgot password" link in the minecraft...
  8. need help with settings to join friends in minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    need help with settings to join friends in minecraft: i cannot join my friends in minecraft, when i try to change my settings, it tells me i am unable to do so and that it is because i am part of a xbox family group, though i am not. Can anyone help...
  9. I need help getting my Minecraft account back because it’s suspended right now

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help getting my Minecraft account back because it’s suspended right now: I’m suspended on Minecraft from my other account and i don’t know why but It says I can’t play multiplayer games anymore I’m devastated because I always followed the rules and policy and nice to...
  10. My friend needs help with his Minecraft Launcher

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend needs help with his Minecraft Launcher: His Minecraft Launcher doesn't work When he open the Launcher, he gets the error "C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.4297127D64EC6_1.3.7.0_x64_8wekyb3d8bbwe\G... X C:\Program...