Need help on how to unlock account

Discus and support Need help on how to unlock account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Split from this thread. My account locked can you unlock it ccfdb6b0-d859-4282-879c-49f4c0874dc5 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by BABY3215, Sep 14, 2022.

1. BABY3215
    BABY3215 Guest

My account locked can you unlock it

:)

BABY3215, Sep 14, 2022
  2. Kwebo Win User

Is there anyway you could help me because I have made a request and it has been several days and no response for my other account
  3. Geri M. Win User

Hello BABY3215,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we will be considering your issue resolved. If you do need further help, please create a new thread to discuss those concerns as we will not be monitoring this thread going forward.

Thank you for understanding.

Kind regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. Geri M. Win User

Hello BABY3215,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forums. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today.

We would like to ask more details about this. Please provide us additional information by answering the questions below;

• What particular account are you referring to?
    • If you have a screenshot of the error message, can you please send it here concealing your personal information please?
    • Why did the account was locked, is there any reasons?
    We are looking forward to your response.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  5. Georges C. Win User

How to get help unlocking an account

Hello again, as this forum is public viewing and unfortunately as independent consultants we do not have access there is some data or your account, we cannot specify the actual reason or verify precisely what the reason for your suspension or ban or remove your ban or suspension.
  6. Georges C. Win User

How to get help unlocking an account

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Welcome to the community.

Hello Sarah, if you are referring to the Enforcement and you have already appealed to them, you will have to wait for a response from them.
Thema:

1. Need help on how to unlock account - Similar Threads - Need help unlock

2. Pc controller input bug need help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Pc controller input bug need help: while im playing games like fortnite i can feel my controller input off as if its not working properly and ive had 2 pc's with this same issue where i can unplug and plug it back in and for the...
  3. Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out

in XboX Insiders
    Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out: Hello my sons xbox took a crap, and he doesnt remember the email address that went too it so I was wondering can I put the internal hard dr8ve 8n another xbox one S to retrieve account info or can...
  4. Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn: I play on ps5 and I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account for Minecraft, stating I already have an account linked to my psn but I unfortunately lost access to the email or information linked...
  5. Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin: I recently bought a second hand series X, when I’ve got it home and tried it out, all works fine as it should but the old users account is still on the machine. My main problem is removing the...
  6. i can't unlock my account due to "suspicious activity" and i need help

in XBoX Accessibility
    i can't unlock my account due to "suspicious activity" and i need help: So, here's the deal, I come home and I want to play on my Xbox, but my account has been Flagged for suspicious activity. So I go to submit a form so I can get it unlocked, but I've done that about...
  7. achievements won't unlock need an engineers help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    achievements won't unlock need an engineers help.: I played Gears of war 4 on PC initially. these secret achievements are the only ones that didn't unlock while others did. now they won't unlock no matter what platform i play on. Yes i have:...
  8. Can anyone else not unlock book worm achievement in infinate warfare? Need help done all to ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can anyone else not unlock book worm achievement in infinate warfare? Need help done all to ...: cant unlock book worm even though done everything needed for it can anyone help please? 7397546c-2112-4786-bed5-357990cf34e6
  9. Cannot Unlock Achievements in Dragonball Xenoverse 2 Need Help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Unlock Achievements in Dragonball Xenoverse 2 Need Help: I called xbox for support and they lead me here, I cannot unlock anymore Achievements in my game nor any other games I believe all of a sudden, this is for Dragonball Xenoverse 2. Please help me,...
  10. Need help my Xbox One achivements wont unlock

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help my Xbox One achivements wont unlock: My xbox one achivements wont unlock for roughly 5-6 months for example on Grand theft auto 5 you unlock an achivement when you reach level 50 im level 83 and have not unlocked it I can unlock...