Need help, nat on strict

Discus and support Need help, nat on strict in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ok so I've done all the portforwarding I'm supposed to do, but no matter what every time I turn it on its in strict. Some buddy please help!... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GodK1ngLeonidas, Sep 12, 2017.

1. Need help, nat on strict

Ok so I've done all the portforwarding I'm supposed to do, but no matter what every time I turn it on its in strict. Some buddy please help!

:)

GodK1ngLeonidas, Sep 12, 2017
  2. XeroSyphon
    XeroSyphon Guest
    Xbox One NAT type: Strict.... Help

If it's still strict after you open the proper ports, try resetting your modem and router, then hard reset your console.

This site will help you open the right ports
    Open Port

Just select your router and follow the instructions. Do not download anything from the site, it's not necessary. It's a safe site, but port forwarding manually is very easy.

XeroSyphon, Sep 12, 2017
  3. How to change Xbox one nat type from strict to moderate or open.

Hey I need help how to change nat type to open from strict? Please help. On Xbox one.

AngelGetReal23, Sep 12, 2017
  4. JohnnyXeo
    JohnnyXeo Guest

Need help, nat on strict

Did you make sure that you made your Xbox itself have a static ip? Several friends of mine would do all the port forwarding but if your Xbox isn't static it won't work. Also, might consider ipv6 if your router is capable of that and it will clear up that
    NAT really quick.

JohnnyXeo, Sep 12, 2017
  5. JohnnyXeo Win User

Need help, nat on strict

Did you make sure that you made your Xbox itself have a static ip? Several friends of mine would do all the port forwarding but if your Xbox isn't static it won't work. Also, might consider ipv6 if your router is capable of that and it will clear up that
    NAT really quick.
  6. Samma93 Win User

Unable to join friend

As mentioned above it is most likely a NAT problem, i assume your NAT is Moderate or Strict. It needs to be set to Open to get the best chance of connecting to everyone.

This Article can help you identify your NAT problems and hopefully rectify them:

support.xbox.com/.../nat-type-strict
  7. DuckStorm Win User

how do i change NAT settings

8. AngelGetReal23 Win User

How to change Xbox one nat type from strict to moderate or open.

Hey I need help how to change nat type to open from strict? Please help. On Xbox one.
  9. XBA_Hype Win User

Can't connect to a specific person

its usually NAT types that cause these problems, for best results you need to be sure you are both running an OPEN NAT type, open nat can connect with strict and moderate, but moderate and strict sometimes struggle to connect with one another.

making sure UPnP is enabled in the settings can help.
Thema:

Need help, nat on strict

1. Need help, nat on strict - Similar Threads - Need help nat

2. I need help with my port forwarding for my xbox one's nat type

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help with my port forwarding for my xbox one's nat type: I had this problem for months now and I've tried to change my nat type to open but I have a problem with the port forwarding, because when I test the ports for the xbox live at the GRC scam. all...
  3. Can't fix Strict NAT Type need help asap!

in XboX Insiders
    Can't fix Strict NAT Type need help asap!: Hi! I have been trying for 5 hours straight to get an open NAT type, and I does not help that I have no idea what any of this WAN, UPnP bullshit means. But anyways, I have watched a couple of...
  4. NAT Type says Strict, I need help getting it to Open ASAP

in XBoX on Consoles
    NAT Type says Strict, I need help getting it to Open ASAP: Self explanatory, I need my NAT type to be Open because it is Strict right now. Somebody help me please, not able to speak to an xbox worker or support employee is incredibly bothersome and...
  5. : I Need Help! I've tried everything to change my NAT Type from Moderate to Open and...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : I Need Help! I've tried everything to change my NAT Type from Moderate to Open and...: : I Need Help! I've tried everything to change my NAT Type from Moderate to Open and nothing has worked yet! These problems can be very complicated I suggest you contact your internet provider for...
  6. I need help with changing my Nat type

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help with changing my Nat type: I have been struggling with trying to change my Nat type from moderate to open. Does anyone have a solution to this? 765d0875-f178-43f6-bb75-f7a2ddf4ebc2
  7. I need help with port forwarding NAT is open but port 3544 seems blocked

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help with port forwarding NAT is open but port 3544 seems blocked: After being unable to resolve, I removed port 3544 and am left with 88,3074,53,80,500,4500. What do I need to adjust to get port 3544 working properly? 03ce1b4c-eaab-4c60-bfc6-2d70fe519a57
  8. : Need help resolving a double NAT issue.

: Need help resolving a double NAT issue.: : Need help resolving a double NAT issue. Hello Holden, Thanks for letting us know the issue has been fixed. I will go ahead and lock the thread seeing as it is resolved. Thanks, Brad...
  9. Netgear Netgear WNDR3400: Need help with my NAT type

Netgear Netgear WNDR3400: Need help with my NAT type: Netgear (Routers) Netgear WNDR3400: Need help with my NAT type I have been trying everything to get my NAT type open but nothing works because no one has the same NAT type as mine: NAT type:...
  10. Need help with Unavailable NAT

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help with Unavailable NAT: For the past year I have not been able to get my NAT type open. Its always showing as unavailable. I am using an AirPort Extreme as my router and an Aris Surfboard as my modem. I have been working...