Need Help my mate was mean and swithched home xbox constantly and now i cant play anything

Discus and support Need Help my mate was mean and swithched home xbox constantly and now i cant play anything in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I really need help in finding a way to reset my home xbox as my friend kept switching and now i cant switch till 2018 and cant play now... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TheVoidOfAll, Oct 23, 2017.

1. TheVoidOfAll
    TheVoidOfAll Guest

Need Help my mate was mean and swithched home xbox constantly and now i cant play anything

I really need help in finding a way to reset my home xbox as my friend kept switching and now i cant switch till 2018 and cant play now

:)

TheVoidOfAll, Oct 23, 2017
  2. Home Xbox

I cant change my home xbox for6 months, I need help changing it now

myjumpersbroke, Oct 23, 2017
  3. DimiDns14
    DimiDns14 Guest
    EVERY TIME I START ANYTHING (GAMES, VIDEO PROGRAMS, COMING FROM A GAME TO GO HOME... ETC) IT INSTANTLY SIGNS MY PROFILE OFF HELP!!!!!!

So anytime I start anything like games or programs or switching a game or going to home from anything it signs my entire profile off please. It's very frustrating to constantly sign in and wait for xbox live to sign in then do it all over again! PLEASE I
    NEED HELP!

DimiDns14, Oct 23, 2017
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

Hi there,

you will need to contact Xbox Support (by Phone) to see if you are eligible for a Home console reset.

To contact them use the Phone option at:
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Keep in mind that you don't have to set the console as Home console in order to play your own games on the console (as long as it is connected to Xbox Live)

5. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

you will need to contact Xbox Support (by Phone) to see if you are eligible for a Home console reset.

To contact them use the Phone option at:
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Keep in mind that you don't have to set the console as Home console in order to play your own games on the console (as long as it is connected to Xbox Live)
  6. Mr Boozyhead Win User

Minecraft

Honestly mate the game bores the pants off me big time!! but my son sits and plays it constantly he needs to get tuned into Trials now theirs a great game !!! ;)
  7. WATER H20 MACHO Win User

All purchases with Xbox video have disappeared...

I need help on mine i came home turn xbox on go to xbox video and all my purchases dissapeared i mean all and i have alot of things even though i cant refresh it it doesnt say i cant even purchase anything it says add payment option when i do that instead
    of turning to confirm purchase it stays on add payment option so im really angry at this if it cant be fixed i lost all of that plus my money its not fair :mad:
  8. MATTYCOD101 Win User

How do I stop sharing with my brother

That means it is already fixed.
    now my brother has a error message when he tries to play a game saying “To play this, the owner needs to sign in Alternatively, guests can play if the owner makes this their home Xbox. Pls help
  9. LORD OR0CHIMARU Win User

Will i get banned for keep moving my xbox live from account to account

i am talking about swithching xbox live
Thema:

1. Need Help my mate was mean and swithched home xbox constantly and now i cant play anything - Similar Threads - Need Help mate

2. Pc controller input bug need help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Pc controller input bug need help: while im playing games like fortnite i can feel my controller input off as if its not working properly and ive had 2 pc's with this same issue where i can unplug and plug it back in and for the...
  3. Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out

in XboX Insiders
    Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out: Hello my sons xbox took a crap, and he doesnt remember the email address that went too it so I was wondering can I put the internal hard dr8ve 8n another xbox one S to retrieve account info or can...
  4. Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn: I play on ps5 and I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account for Minecraft, stating I already have an account linked to my psn but I unfortunately lost access to the email or information linked...
  5. Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin: I recently bought a second hand series X, when I’ve got it home and tried it out, all works fine as it should but the old users account is still on the machine. My main problem is removing the...
  6. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  7. I need help updating my xbox x

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help updating my xbox x: need help updating my xbox x but it keeps diplaing error code 80070570 00000000 00000301 i tried waiting it out but no luck and no one else seems to have had this error code before. Please help...
  8. need help understanding, the way strikes work and fairness of the system . of a years...

in XBoX on Windows
    need help understanding, the way strikes work and fairness of the system . of a years...: I understand it is not easy to or may be impossible to alter the outcome, but I would appreciate some guidance. I'm a support worker caring for a young person who has been issued a year-long...
  9. Xbox app refuses to start need some help.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app refuses to start need some help.: So when i start my xbox app i get an error message saying "cant find program" and then i get a black updating screen stuck on 0% Any ideas how to fix this? submitted by /u/CeilingCrawler...
  10. I need help pairing my xbox one controller

in XboX Insiders
    I need help pairing my xbox one controller: So I have an Xbox 1 with 200 games on it that are very legendary and I hold dear to my heart. I stop playing my Xbox 1 and return from my Xbox Series S. Now I've want to replay the games but my...