Need help moving my both my sons series s consoles under my account.

Discus and support Need help moving my both my sons series s consoles under my account. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, Right now I managed to really get things messed up. I have my account with my Series X on one of my email accounts I set up for my Series X when I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Joe Dubbs, Mar 26, 2023.

1. Joe Dubbs
    Joe Dubbs Guest

Hi, Right now I managed to really get things messed up. I have my account with my Series X on one of my email accounts I set up for my Series X when I got it. Later, I got a second Series S for my 2 boys. I used a different email account to set that up. A few months after I ended up getting a 3rd Series S for my other boy.

Now for some reason, my second email account I used for the Series S shows both consoles, my Series X and my PC. I would like to change this and get all consoles under the same account as my Series X, and then make the 2 others Child accounts but I don't know how to do this. Can anyone help me? I hope I explained this well.

:)

Joe Dubbs, Mar 26, 2023
  2. Joe Dubbs Win User

Thsts not how family settings work nor home.console.

Family settings only set.permissions for child accounts not sharing games

Home console

Here is a article.on how Home console.works

You will have to either limit them to one console or setup another subscription. And games On a 2nd account for.the other series s I'd limit it to games they play ro save money

Most consoles work this way only pc and steam.deck work in the way you want

Pc you have to be signed ij on the xbox app to download the games and let them play (only play.anywhere titles are available for pc without a 2nd purchase

If a 2nd subscription and purchases works for you we can go thru it but It gets complicated
    He got me fixed on getting the consoles in order and the family account set up right. I was not sold on sharing the xbox ultimate game pass though. I have it for each console, get it free doing the rewards program for each. I don't mind doing that. We also don't share games since each kid has 6 years between them. So I'm not worried about that. They play what games are on the pass and are very happy with those or purchase one every blue moon.
  3. ngocphi Win User

Thsts not how family settings work nor home.console.

Family settings only set.permissions for child accounts not sharing games

Home console

Here is a article.on how Home console.works

You will have to either limit them to one console or setup another subscription. And games On a 2nd account for.the other series s I'd limit it to games they play ro save money

Most consoles work this way only pc and steam.deck work in the way you want

Pc you have to be signed ij on the xbox app to download the games and let them play (only play.anywhere titles are available for pc without a 2nd purchase

If a 2nd subscription and purchases works for you we can go thru it but It gets complicated
  4. Joe Dubbs Win User

Thank you so much! Right now, each console has the ultimate game pass. How do I know if I am sharing it or not? I use rewards program to get it each month, so I am a couple months ahead on each console.
  5. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

Good evening

Certainly! Here are the steps you can follow to move your Series S consoles under your main account:

Sign in to the Xbox website using your main account that you want to use for all consoles.

Navigate to the "Family" section of your account settings.

Add your other email accounts as family members, and assign them the appropriate family role (in this case, you can set them as child accounts).

On each of the Series S consoles, sign in with the email address that you just added to your family.

Once signed in, go to the console settings and select "Personalization."

From there, select "My home Xbox" and choose "Make this my home Xbox." This will allow you to share your games and Xbox Live Gold subscription across all consoles.

Repeat steps 4-6 for each of the Series S consoles you want to add.

By completing these steps, you will be able to manage all three consoles from a single account, with the two additional consoles set up as child accounts. You will also be able to share your games and Xbox Live Gold subscription across all three consoles.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox live Gold Share / Epic games account PROBLEMS!

If they are both using the same console, then this will be easy to sort out. With Son 1's account, log in and make the console the home Xbox. That will then allow Son 2 to use Son 1's Gold subscription at no extra cost. Instructions here

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/console/my-home-xbox

You will need to link Son 2's account to a separate Epic account. You can only link one account to an Epic account.
Thema:

1. Need help moving my both my sons series s consoles under my account. - Similar Threads - Need help moving

2. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  3. I need help updating my xbox x

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help updating my xbox x: need help updating my xbox x but it keeps diplaing error code 80070570 00000000 00000301 i tried waiting it out but no luck and no one else seems to have had this error code before. Please help...
  4. need help understanding, the way strikes work and fairness of the system . of a years...

in XBoX on Windows
    need help understanding, the way strikes work and fairness of the system . of a years...: I understand it is not easy to or may be impossible to alter the outcome, but I would appreciate some guidance. I'm a support worker caring for a young person who has been issued a year-long...
  5. Xbox app refuses to start need some help.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app refuses to start need some help.: So when i start my xbox app i get an error message saying "cant find program" and then i get a black updating screen stuck on 0% Any ideas how to fix this? submitted by /u/CeilingCrawler...
  6. I need help pairing my xbox one controller

in XboX Insiders
    I need help pairing my xbox one controller: So I have an Xbox 1 with 200 games on it that are very legendary and I hold dear to my heart. I stop playing my Xbox 1 and return from my Xbox Series S. Now I've want to replay the games but my...
  7. Hey I need some help,

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey I need some help,: I recently got my dad a turtle beach stealth 600 gen2 usb, it worked for his Xbox one first gen but it won’t work for my Xbox series X/diablo edition, the headset itself turns on but the usb stick...
  8. I’m having problems moving Sea of Thieves from my 4TB external drive to my Internal. Need help

in XboX Insiders
    I’m having problems moving Sea of Thieves from my 4TB external drive to my Internal. Need help: I downloaded Sea of Thieves onto my External hard drive, and now I want to play it. So when I go to move it into the Internal Drive it stops moving at 2.18GB and won’t start again. How do I fix...
  9. Need help cant move game clips:(

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Need help cant move game clips:(: I am having trouble with moving to OneDrive to be able to save my photos. It won't let me move the ones that say "On the Xbox network". when I try to move it, it doesn't get one in and says...
  10. I'm confused, and need help, tried to move up a ring.

in XboX Insiders
    I'm confused, and need help, tried to move up a ring.: [IMG] submitted by /u/sexy_ostrich [link] [comments]