Need help.. Moved to Japan

Discus and support Need help.. Moved to Japan in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; First off, I don’t know if I posted in the correct subject, but accessibility seemed good to me because I’m having trouble accessing lobby’s once I’m... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by IAmJuicyJ, May 26, 2018.

1. IAmJuicyJ
    IAmJuicyJ Guest

First off, I don’t know if I posted in the correct subject, but accessibility seemed good to me because I’m having trouble accessing lobby’s once I’m in a game. For example, I have a very hard time finding a lobby in any of the halos I play.. (Halo master
    chief collection, halo 5) also can’t find a single lobby in battlefield 1, or cod 4 remastered. I understand these games are old, but I should still be able to find some lobby’s in modern warfare remastered. My region and location is still set to United States.
    I moved to Okinawa japan for the military. Just wondering how I can change anything to where I can find more lobby’s for those games. Or is it just that those games are dead now? Because fortnite, I have zero problems playing that. Please help! Thank you

:)

IAmJuicyJ, May 26, 2018
  2. porblem downloading a game

Unfortunately to download this game your account location needs to match your physical location.

I'm sure this won't be a problem once you have moved to Japan Need help.. Moved to Japan :)

Beard 0f Steel, May 26, 2018
  3. RAFA506
    RAFA506 Guest
    I have recently moved to Japan.

Sorry, I should of been more specific. I also have an Xbox one. When will I be able to switch regions and download the smartglass app.

RAFA506, May 26, 2018
  4. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

How to get Japanese gamer pics?

Or youn could move to Japan.
  5. Beard 0f Steel Win User

porblem downloading a game

Unfortunately to download this game your account location needs to match your physical location.

I'm sure this won't be a problem once you have moved to Japan :)
  6. Rostom L Win User

Can’t make purchases in Japan

Hi there!

Since you moved to Japan, you should migrate your Xbox Live account region to Japan. Please note that region migration can only be done once every 90 days. Be sure to move it using this link https://account.xbox.com/AccountMigration

For your purchases, since you're in Japan, you should match your Store region, physical location, account region, and payment method to the same country to avoid billing issues.

Learn more about moving to a different country here https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/m...
  7. Spazpol Win User

Is the Xbox One or One X Region Locked?

Hello, I will be moving from Japan to the U.S. If I purchase an Xbox one or a One X from Japan, will I be able to use it in the U.S and play U.S games? Or are the Xbox One and One X region Locked?
    No, the console from a disc perspective is not region locked. And baring a plug with a ground (which I do not think the US plug has) the power adapter should also work in Japan as the power requirements are the same. The only think you will need to make
    sure to do is change your purchase region to Japan from the US to purchase content locally there for digital games.
  8. Elite Flo Win User

Question about XBL Gold & ms points cards

Xbox live gold will work,

For Microsoft points you will need a code from the Region you where in.

Like if you where to have a Japanese account and you move to Canada you will need a code from japan for microsoft points.

you can get it change.
Thema:

1. Need help.. Moved to Japan - Similar Threads - Need help Moved

2. Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now

in XboX Insiders
    Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now: Hi everyone, I'm reaching out to the community for some assistance with an issue I've been facing while playing Forza Horizon through GeForce Now. Despite trying various fixes, I'm stuck and could...
  3. We need some Wireless controller help

in XboX Insiders
    We need some Wireless controller help: My son has an Xbox One and we bought him a wireless controller that has one of those USB receivers he lost the receiver. I'm a gamer myself and I'm under the understanding that if he didn't have...
  4. Need help connecting these to play fh4 and fh5

in XboX Insiders
    Need help connecting these to play fh4 and fh5: Xbox series x wired controller and subsonic wheel rubber gear box and tab at left submitted by /u/SomebodystolemyBEANZ [link] [comments]
  5. Need help and xbox customer sevice wont let me talk to anyone they deem my issue no worthy...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help and xbox customer sevice wont let me talk to anyone they deem my issue no worthy...: My console (xbox series x) isnt responding to my controller properly the sticks work the home menu button works but when i try to press a on something or b to back out no response ive done a full...
  6. I need help with my Xbox one x.

in XboX Insiders
    I need help with my Xbox one x.: It's an Xbox one x, I was playing my game and it shut off on me and now only turn on for a couple of seconds before it turns off. You can hear something happening inside the Xbox, idk what to do...
  7. I need help with this headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help with this headset: I have a problem with my wireless RAZOR headset, out of nowhere it just doesn't work at all. None of the buttons do anything and the light has been green for 3-4 hours. I don't what what to do...
  8. I’m having problems moving Sea of Thieves from my 4TB external drive to my Internal. Need help

in XboX Insiders
    I’m having problems moving Sea of Thieves from my 4TB external drive to my Internal. Need help: I downloaded Sea of Thieves onto my External hard drive, and now I want to play it. So when I go to move it into the Internal Drive it stops moving at 2.18GB and won’t start again. How do I fix...
  9. Need help cant move game clips:(

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Need help cant move game clips:(: I am having trouble with moving to OneDrive to be able to save my photos. It won't let me move the ones that say "On the Xbox network". when I try to move it, it doesn't get one in and says...
  10. I'm confused, and need help, tried to move up a ring.

in XboX Insiders
    I'm confused, and need help, tried to move up a ring.: [IMG] submitted by /u/sexy_ostrich [link] [comments]