Need Help! Microsoft Flight Simulator won't install or download with Gamepass for PC. Error...

Discus and support Need Help! Microsoft Flight Simulator won't install or download with Gamepass for PC. Error... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I keep receiving alternating error codes and Windows help center and an expert on their end was unable to solve the problem. Other games are... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by AJJ5, Aug 21, 2020.

1. AJJ5
    AJJ5 Guest

Need Help! Microsoft Flight Simulator won't install or download with Gamepass for PC. Error...

I keep receiving alternating error codes and Windows help center and an expert on their end was unable to solve the problem. Other games are downloading/installing fine from the xbox app and I'm signed in with a current and active game pass subscription.

Here are the two error codes I've received:

0x803fb107

0x80073d13

Here are troubleshooting steps I've already taken:

Ran Microsoft store troubleshooter,

Performed System File Check

Reset Microsoft Store Cache

Please help! I've been looking forward to this game since it was announced and It's killing me that I can't even install it yet. I've tried everything I can think of and haven't seen anyone post about this specific problem yet.

:)

2. westsider101 Win User

Deluxe Microsoft Flight Sim purchased but wont install

I discovered we need the Xbox app installed for the download and install of Microsoft flight simulator. This is a new PC and didn't have anything installed yet.
  3. XBF John Win User
  4. gameshoes3003 Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator on Xbox a good idea?

Microsoft Flight isn't Microsoft Flight Simulator. Different game and it's not as demanding as your think. Most PCs/Laptops should be able to run it.

Microsoft Flight is the latest installment to the flight genre though.
  5. 張俊堂 Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator: Premium Deluxe - Preorder

if you are buying the full game then you dont need gamepass for pc.
    What do you mean "full game"?

Is the Microsoft Flight Simulator: Premium Deluxe - Preorder a "full game"?

Thanks.
  6. XBF - Hayabusa Win User

Flight Simulator DVD error - download?

Hello Jack On Track,

I'm sorry you're having trouble installing Flight Simulator. You may need to submit a ticket to the Microsoft Flight Simulator support site here: Submit a request – Microsoft Flight Simulator Support (zendesk.com) There is a drop down menu where you can choose "I can't download or install the sim".

Additionally, here is their Retail Disc Download & Installation guide from their support page: Retail Disc Version - Download & Installation guide – Microsoft Flight Simulator Support (zendesk.com)
Thema:

1. Need Help! Microsoft Flight Simulator won't install or download with Gamepass for PC. Error... - Similar Threads - Need Help Microsoft

2. I need help to use mi microsoft balance on my xbox on the forthnite game.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help to use mi microsoft balance on my xbox on the forthnite game.: I need help to use mi microsoft balance on my xbox on the 6044f4fc-6db5-4086-a8bb-d3dfb402a827
  3. Microsoft store download / install issue, need some help

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft store download / install issue, need some help: Hello microsoft community! I need some help, just what the title says. I want to install minecraft or minecraft launcher on windows 10/11 pc. I already have a minecraft account. However the...
  4. I need help finding out which microsoft account is connected to my PlayStation account can...

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help finding out which microsoft account is connected to my PlayStation account can...: Basically my PlayStation account on minecraft Isn’t letting me sign in and I’ve tried multiple accounts to determine which one it is and its not even telling me which one it is. Can anyone please...
  5. Dear Microsoft I need you to help me because I have redeemed 100 rubux and the code did not...

in XBoX on Windows
    Dear Microsoft I need you to help me because I have redeemed 100 rubux and the code did not...: My rubux i reedmed witch was 100 rubux don’t work the code Dosent I want compition witch is that I want 1000.rubux beacuse my code dont work 2d757090-6611-43a0-8e57-ca3937587095
  6. i need help with continuas charges on my microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    i need help with continuas charges on my microsoft account: i continue to have $1.00 charges on my bill daily. What is it and how do I stop it 892b67e2-2b33-443e-ac91-e5da905705a6
  7. My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft...: Hello, I was told by microsoft experts to use the following solutions. 1. Contact Xbox: After contacting Xbox I was told there is nothing they can do because the account does not exist in their...
  8. Need help finding Microsoft account associated with Minecraft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help finding Microsoft account associated with Minecraft account: Hi I migrated my mojang account like 2 years ago (have the emails to prove it) but I cannot remember the microsoft account I migrated too nor have I saved it anywhere. Is there anyway someone from...
  9. I need help. I'm trying to connect to my switch with my Microsoft account but when ever I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help. I'm trying to connect to my switch with my Microsoft account but when ever I...: I need help. I'm trying to connect to my switch with my Microsoft account but when ever I finish filling it out it takes me to an Xbox 8aa6ace2-1a33-4507-9e50-62116a14af83
  10. i need help to remove my fortnite account from one microsoft account then transfer to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i need help to remove my fortnite account from one microsoft account then transfer to...: Hi I linked my Fortnite account to my father's Microsoft account a while back and now my father is complaining that he has all his personal information on that account and doesn't want any games...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft flight sim 2020 download error