Need help leaving the minecraft beta, it won't let me.

Discus and support Need help leaving the minecraft beta, it won't let me. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been trying to get out of the Minecraft Beta for about 30 minutes now, but every time I boot up minecraft it automatically becomes the beta... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by cocoakilla360, May 16, 2021.

1. Need help leaving the minecraft beta, it won't let me.

I have been trying to get out of the Minecraft Beta for about 30 minutes now, but every time I boot up minecraft it automatically becomes the beta edition. I unenrolled through the insider hub. It told me I may need to uninstall the game and reinstall it for it to take effect. I have uninstalled it and reinstalled it 3 times now and it's still automatically converting my game into the beta edition when I try to play the normal game. The game launches the first time as normal minecraft but stalls out loading on the loading screen that is white and says minecraft. I then need to quit the game and relaunch it in order for it do get past this screen and when I do relaunch the normal game is now the beta edition again. I have delted all of my save data, the game and even the insider hub but nothing has help, I just want to play minecraft with my friends but I can't because the beta version, and the base game are not compatible... Is there anything I can do to rid myself of this virus like beta program? *Edit: I am on Series X*

:)

cocoakilla360, May 16, 2021
  2. YohaanPatel Win User

Hello, Yohaan here a fellow Xbox gamer, to help with your issue today.

If your on console there are 2 Minecraft versions available. The first being Minecraft for xbox one and the other being Minecraft (Beta). If your problem persists just install Minecraft for xbox one on your console and that should fix your issue.

Note:You can have both apps installed at the same time.

Thank You,

Yohaan
  3. XBF Zineb F Win User

4. Jamie1993 Win User

Hello, Jamie here a fellow Xbox gamer, to help with your issue today.

I would suggest trying to reinstall the game first.

If that don't work then give this a try:

On Xbox One or a Windows 10 PC, sign in with the account that registered for the Minecraft Beta and launch the Xbox Insider Hub.

Navigate to Insider content > Minecraft (or Minecraft for Windows 10 on PC)

Select Manage.

Use the radio button to select Unenroll (Leave this preview), then select Done.

Wait an additional 30-60 minutes after unenrolment completes (Pending no longer appears in the Xbox Insider Hub).

Uninstall and reinstall Minecraft.

Thank you

Jamie
  5. Aadi Kessopersadh Win User

Did they not update Minecraft for windows to version 1.20.50?

I need help leaving beta it is automatically switching me to beta please help me
  6. EggsBoxJuan Win User

minecraft not giving me the better together update

Thema:

1. Need help leaving the minecraft beta, it won't let me. - Similar Threads - Need help leaving

2. Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out

in XboX Insiders
    Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out: Hello my sons xbox took a crap, and he doesnt remember the email address that went too it so I was wondering can I put the internal hard dr8ve 8n another xbox one S to retrieve account info or can...
  3. Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn: I play on ps5 and I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account for Minecraft, stating I already have an account linked to my psn but I unfortunately lost access to the email or information linked...
  4. Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin: I recently bought a second hand series X, when I’ve got it home and tried it out, all works fine as it should but the old users account is still on the machine. My main problem is removing the...
  5. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  6. I need help updating my xbox x

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help updating my xbox x: need help updating my xbox x but it keeps diplaing error code 80070570 00000000 00000301 i tried waiting it out but no luck and no one else seems to have had this error code before. Please help...
  7. need help understanding, the way strikes work and fairness of the system . of a years...

in XBoX on Windows
    need help understanding, the way strikes work and fairness of the system . of a years...: I understand it is not easy to or may be impossible to alter the outcome, but I would appreciate some guidance. I'm a support worker caring for a young person who has been issued a year-long...
  8. Xbox app refuses to start need some help.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app refuses to start need some help.: So when i start my xbox app i get an error message saying "cant find program" and then i get a black updating screen stuck on 0% Any ideas how to fix this? submitted by /u/CeilingCrawler...
  9. I need help pairing my xbox one controller

in XboX Insiders
    I need help pairing my xbox one controller: So I have an Xbox 1 with 200 games on it that are very legendary and I hold dear to my heart. I stop playing my Xbox 1 and return from my Xbox Series S. Now I've want to replay the games but my...
  10. Hey I need some help,

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey I need some help,: I recently got my dad a turtle beach stealth 600 gen2 usb, it worked for his Xbox one first gen but it won’t work for my Xbox series X/diablo edition, the headset itself turns on but the usb stick...