Need help launching Minecraft java

Discus and support Need help launching Minecraft java in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I try to launch Minecraft Java edition, I get an error, saying launching the game failed. The error detail say operation too slow less than 30... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Harrison Schuster, Feb 17, 2023.

1. Need help launching Minecraft java

When I try to launch Minecraft Java edition, I get an error, saying launching the game failed. The error detail say operation too slow less than 30 bytes per second transferred the last 60 seconds.

:)

Harrison Schuster, Feb 17, 2023
  2. soxfan014 Win User

Minecraft will not open via launcher, only through microsoft store.

Hello mimim2,

The Minecraft launcher you are referring to is only for the Java edition of Minecraft. The Java edition and Windows 10, are two separate games. In order to launch and play Minecraft from the launcher you are using in the last image, you must buy the Java
    edition from the site, not the Windows 10 version. Minecraft Java Edition | Minecraft. Annoying I know, but when Microsoft acquired Minecraft they released
    their own version of the game on their platform. Hope this helps

-
  3. Joseph Baruch Win User

Why do i need to pay money to play games i own?

whenever i try to launch minecraft via its (MS Store) launcher it tells me Looks like you need to renew gold but i have a microsoft version and java version of minecraft if i try to launch minecraft via the shortcut i get an error and redirected to the ms store page for minecraft link for the ms store looks like you need to renew gold : https://imgur.com/a/7R7HPFF
  4. luxurygamer Win User

Bought Wrong MInecraft Edition

you need to go on the internet,

paste that in or search java minecraft and it should come us with this site

Minecraft Java Edition | Minecraft

then make an account and buy
  5. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Q&A For Installing Minecraft Java (sorry if wrong area, I'm new :P)

Hey there. Hope this doesn't bum you out - but I'm not tech savvy enough to answer most of your questions... I can, however, offer some insight on questions 4 and 5.

So, here's what I can help you with lol.

4. You do not need to create an Xbox Profile for Minecraft Java. MC Java is a separate version of MC from some of the other versions. Think of MC Java as the 'OG' or 'classic' version of Minecraft - you know the good one ;). Minecraft Bedrock is the version you 'need' an Xbox/Microsoft account for. Bedrock is the console version that's more colloquially known as the Windows 10 version - which again, is separate from MC Java. So, your Mojang account is all you need.

5. I believe you can in fact link your Mojang account to Minecraft Bedrock in its menus but, to 'buy' Minecraft with your Microsoft Account you would have to buy it through the Microsoft/Windows Store and that version would in fact be Bedrock (like I said) and not Java. Java can be bought straight up via the MC website: Minecraft Java Edition | Minecraft You would never need to delete any account for anything. If Java is the version, you're looking for (which in my opinion Java is the best version, even though I play Bedrock frequently on my Xbox) then you'd get it through there with your Mojang account. I believe you can link your Microsoft Account since Microsoft and Mojang have a partnership/thing now with Minecraft but, for Java it isn't needed I don't believe.

Your other questions could for sure be answered by the smart people on the Java Minecraft sub-reddit. I think you should make a post there too! Minecraft Java (reddit.com)

Hope I kind of helped, lol.
  6. jake chapman1 Win User

Minecraft Bedrock Will not recognize I own the game (UPDATE SOLVED)

Same thing happend to me but i bought the Minecraft java and bedrock sold together but it still says i need to buy Minecraft Java Edition
Thema:

Need help launching Minecraft java

1. Need help launching Minecraft java - Similar Threads - Need help launching

2. Needing help with launching my Forza Horizon 5 on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Needing help with launching my Forza Horizon 5 on PC: Hi all! I used to be able to play Forza Horizon 5 flawlessly on this PC a few months back, but suddenly I am unable to even open it. I see the splash screen and then it just closes. On the...
  3. We need help launching Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    We need help launching Minecraft: [img] We are getting this error code when we try to launch Minecraft: Failed to download file. Name: de_at.json URL:...
  4. I need help logging into fortnite online but this happens Sorry, we can't launch this You...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help logging into fortnite online but this happens Sorry, we can't launch this You...: Sorry, we can't launch thisYou can't do this while streaming. (0x80820010) f8877534-b599-4723-9957-7c8cc0b6a3f0
  5. Halo Infinite crashes during launch with XBOX PC App. I've been troubleshooting, but need help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite crashes during launch with XBOX PC App. I've been troubleshooting, but need help!: PLEASE HELP! I would like to play the Halo Infinite campaign with the XBOX PC Game Pass, without having to pay Steam $40. I've spent several of my evenings on troubleshooting so far, and have...
  6. I need help as my Modern Warfare 2 won’t launch on Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help as my Modern Warfare 2 won’t launch on Xbox: So my friend paid for Modern Warfare 2 and he decided to game share with me, we have both been able to play the game since it released until November 8th as we both got an error code saying we...
  7. i need help, it wont let me launch dbd on the xbox pc store.

in XBoX on Windows
    i need help, it wont let me launch dbd on the xbox pc store.: im trying to launch dead by daylight on the xbox pc store, and it says "microsoft store package dependancy" when i click play, and when i click ok on that it says "this application was unable to...
  8. Need help getting Halo Infinite to launch - Crashing on startup

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help getting Halo Infinite to launch - Crashing on startup: So I installed Halo Infinite on my PC for the first time about a week ago, but have not yet been able to get the game to launch properly. It will start up, freeze at the initial black loading...
  9. Xbox one X shutting off when attempting to launch Games. Need help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X shutting off when attempting to launch Games. Need help.: Xbox one X. Games won't start. Just brings up a splash screen then cuts to black for a few seconds and my Xbox turns off. This is after transferring my account and games to my new Xbox one X....
  10. Need help with (2) 1st Gen Xbox 360s (1 of them a launch model!)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help with (2) 1st Gen Xbox 360s (1 of them a launch model!): Hi I have been working on this for a couple of days now, and have hit a LOT of dead ends, so I'm turning to the Xbox community. I spoke with Xbox Support (Live Chat) yesterday, and they told me...