Need help installing Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020

Discus and support Need help installing Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought MSFS 2020 last October, more than a year ago. I've used it about 4 times for a total of about an hour of flying time. Spent hours and hours... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Garry D1, Dec 2, 2022.

1. Garry D1
    Garry D1 Guest

I bought MSFS 2020 last October, more than a year ago. I've used it about 4 times for a total of about an hour of flying time. Spent hours and hours trying to get my x-52 controller setup with the game. At one point I was so frustrated I didn't play it for months. I finally started to get somewhere and then left it for a while. I have a windows 7 drive and a windows 10 drive. After a few weeks I decided to pop back on my windows 10 drive and finish my x-52 controller setup only to find that all my MSFS content gone, ... no start icon, no listing in installed programs list, no trace of anything at all. So I went to the original page to re-download and install it again, but no luck. It shows my purchase but there isn't any way anywhere to download it and install it. If i click on the image it takes me to a microsoft store page where it says the page is no longer available. I tried to contact Microsoft support in canada but that was a huge round-e-round that produced absolutely nothing but frustration. Can't contact a real person to help me fix the problem. At this point I'm so bloody frustrated and fed up that I'm about ready to just give up. I've bought the premium deluxe version and new airplanes that I haven't even been able to try flying yet. I've been doing flight sim for almost 40 years now, back to the middle 80's, but I've never been so frustrated before. I hope someone can help me with this issue because I would really like to enjoy my flight sim again, but I'm losing faith and patience.

:)

Garry D1, Dec 2, 2022
  2. G225 - Windows Insid Win User

Flight Simulator 2020 DVD purchase for UNITED STATES

3. AzyadNawfal2010 Win User

Where do I report bugs found on Xbox One?

Hi there,I just bought my Xbox One S on Saturday and there is something wrong with it.I cannot install Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 on Microsoft Store.And,are we allowed to play Microsoft Flight Simulator on Xbox?Thank you.
  4. TSGFred Win User

Flying Simulator

5. SwordofWhedon Win User

Flight Simulator

If you open the Microsoft store, click the library tab at the bottom on the left, and find Microsoft flight simulator 2020 on the list and click install
  6. jose real garcia Win User

juego digital microsoft flight simulator 2020 pc edicion[Translation-digital game microsoft flight simulator 2020 pc edition]

He adquirido el juego para pc flight simulator 2020 y no hay manera de instalarlo

[Translation-I have purchased the flight simulator 2020 pc game and there is no way to install it]
Thema:

1. Need help installing Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 - Similar Threads - Need help installing

2. need help installing big fish manager

in XBoX Accessibility
    need help installing big fish manager: need help installing bigfish manager b4735e64-3110-4610-9c20-f3baf4b9bbd9
  3. Xbox App for PC installed games have disappeared / HELP Needed

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App for PC installed games have disappeared / HELP Needed: Hi so games that i have bought previously i have installed them on my PC using the Xbox App for PC, but as of late whenever i open the Xbox App it is only showing 1 game installed and ready to...
  4. I need help installing Red Dead Redemption 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help installing Red Dead Redemption 2: I am encountering the message "instillation stopped" when trying to install red dead redemption 2 on my xbox series x I own the game I have tried a hard reset by removing the power cable for at...
  5. Need help installing downloads/updates

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help installing downloads/updates: This has been going on for a while now and recently got better. Used to I couldn’t install games/updates at all on my Xbox one s. Now I can install games, but only with my Xbox off and they go so...
  6. I need help with my Xbox it's not letting me install it and I just bought the game from the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help with my Xbox it's not letting me install it and I just bought the game from the...: Ok so I just brought Madden NFL 21 I tried installing it it stop at like 3.88 or 3.30 I looked it up on YouTube did what they said clear the local save game and i did noting i tried installing the...
  7. Hello i need help with roblox installer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello i need help with roblox installer: The roblox installer and roblox studio installer doesnt want to fully install it just completely crashes. Sometimes it goes half way then just crashes....ive tried everything.Fully deleted roblox...
  8. I need help HDD wont show as install location

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help HDD wont show as install location: Hi guys i currently am having an issue when trying to install games via games pass i am unable to see my HDD via the install page i have tried formatting the drive again change default install...
  9. I need help with installing Assassin's Creed Odyssey

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help with installing Assassin's Creed Odyssey: I tried installing the game via the game pass which I bought recently. When I press the button to install it sends me to my Ubisoft Connect. In Ubisoft Connect it just keeps loading and loading....
  10. Need help with installing gaming services in xbox pc app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with installing gaming services in xbox pc app: So to start off, I tried to install a game from gamepass on the xbox app on the pc, but then when the download got stuck, I closed out the app to try and get it unstuck. When I restarted the app...