need help India account by accident

Discus and support need help India account by accident in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i bought a xbox 360 from a person and i made a new acc and im not a genius i forgot to check the locale settings i left it on india and i bought $15... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by iHighTexter, Jan 1, 2014.

1. iHighTexter
    iHighTexter Guest

i bought a xbox 360 from a person and i made a new acc and im not a genius i forgot to check the locale settings i left it on india and i bought $15 card and i punched it into xbox.com it was a U.S code and it doesnt work is there any way i can use my
    money or can u guys fix my acc ount to U.S currentsy can u guys give me a new code fpr a U.S account or No or Can u Guys Fix the currentsy on the account from india to United States

:)

iHighTexter, Jan 1, 2014
  2. i accidently unregistered my xbox from the preview program please help

i unregistered my console by accident by the new preview app and need bck in please help me

XxEcHo HeavenxX, Jan 1, 2014
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    account cancelled by accident

You would have to call support to see if they could just re-issue the time left, but I don't think they can do that. You'll probably have to purchase a new subscription.

Smwutches, Jan 1, 2014
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

Hi there,

you can change the region for the account yourself. See this link for the how to and limitations etc:

support.xbox.com/.../change-region

When migrated to the US the code should work for account.

WPAK, Jan 1, 2014
  5. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

you can change the region for the account yourself. See this link for the how to and limitations etc:

support.xbox.com/.../change-region

When migrated to the US the code should work for account.
  6. WattyNuela Win User

xbox game pass india

I don't recall if paypal is available in India. If it's available you need to register an account created in India, this means that you need an ID for that country as well
  7. Vesh Win User

Problem with Dance Central 2 (downloadable token)

Dear ngocphi

I have purchased xbox 360 online through infibeam.com in India.

Console is for India.

My region of account is India/West Bengal.

Please help.
  8. HassanB Win User

If i buy a console in US will I be able to download games in India using xbox live/xbox points ?

Hello,

When you purchase a console in the United States you need to worry about a couple of times.

First, there is a different power supply used in India than there is in the United States. You will need to purchase a specific power supply for India by contacting Xbox Support in India.

Second, the ability to download games on Xbox LIVE and purchase Microsoft Points all depends on where your account is registered. You would need to make an account that's valid in India and then you will be able to buy and download available games on the Indian
    marketplace for Xbox LIVE.

And finally, third, your inability to purchase physical game discs in India because India has PAL games (Made for Europe). You would need to out of your way to get physical disc copies of games in NTSC (North American) version, as those are the only ones that
    will work with your console.
  9. Rostom L Win User

Can a xbox from Dubai be used in india????

Hi! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

Absolutely! It should work in India no matter where you purchased the console since India is part of the supported regions or countries for Xbox. Just make sure to set everything in India such as your location and account information. With regard to its power rating, check at the back of your console if it supports your country's power voltage so you don't need to use any voltage transformer.
Thema:

1. need help India account by accident - Similar Threads - need help India

2. Pc controller input bug need help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Pc controller input bug need help: while im playing games like fortnite i can feel my controller input off as if its not working properly and ive had 2 pc's with this same issue where i can unplug and plug it back in and for the...
  3. Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out

in XboX Insiders
    Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out: Hello my sons xbox took a crap, and he doesnt remember the email address that went too it so I was wondering can I put the internal hard dr8ve 8n another xbox one S to retrieve account info or can...
  4. Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn: I play on ps5 and I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account for Minecraft, stating I already have an account linked to my psn but I unfortunately lost access to the email or information linked...
  5. Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin: I recently bought a second hand series X, when I’ve got it home and tried it out, all works fine as it should but the old users account is still on the machine. My main problem is removing the...
  6. Bought Xbox in Canada, currently in India need help deciding between PSU that supports...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought Xbox in Canada, currently in India need help deciding between PSU that supports...: Hi guys, I bought my Xbox One (OLD GEN) in Canada but I'm currently in India and I'm looking to use my console. Obviously the voltage is different in India is 220-240v. I need help deciding...
  7. Bought Xbox one in Canada need help using it in India

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought Xbox one in Canada need help using it in India: I bought my Xbox One in Canada, I am currently in India the voltage in India differs. Do I need to buy a power brick that supports my current region to keep using my xbox. I am worried about my...
  8. Need help on power cord for Xbox One S bought in India to be used in Germany.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help on power cord for Xbox One S bought in India to be used in Germany.: Hi, I have recently moved to Germany and brought along with me Xbox One S which i bought in India. Need some clarity on the following things. 1. Do I need to buy any voltage regulators? 2. Do I...
  9. Cannot order Xbox 360 E power brick in India for a US console. Need Help!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot order Xbox 360 E power brick in India for a US console. Need Help!!: Guys, I have a Xbox 360 E console bought from US and I have been using a transformer to run it for difference in voltage (110V to 220V) . PSU gets hot and I cannot play long hours due to the...
  10. Need help using XBox one outside of US (India)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help using XBox one outside of US (India): Bought an Xbox one a few weeks back in the US and brought it to India today, was unaware of the voltage differences and tried plugging the unit which tripped. Has anyone tried to use the Xbox...