need help in DS1

Discus and support need help in DS1 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i'm currently on my first playthrough and stuck on Smough and Ornstein. i'm a level 66 and my gear is Havel's set (contemplating using Giants but it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lamb3ntSpartan, May 25, 2016.

  1. need help in DS1


    i'm currently on my first playthrough and stuck on Smough and Ornstein.

    i'm a level 66 and my gear is Havel's set (contemplating using Giants but it seems pretty even) and my main weapons are:

    Drake Sword+2

    Lightning Spear+3

    Crystal Ring Shield+4 (or 5) and, when applicable,

    Black Bow of Pharis+4 (or 5).

    yes, my gear is bad and my weapons are pretty low but it's all i have (technically the shield was an accident). any help would be appreciated and i can team up for any future games (i'm upgrading my Lightning Spear as soon as i get enough Titanite Chunks so
    i will be farming extensively once the bosses are dead)

    :)
     
    Lamb3ntSpartan, May 25, 2016
    #1
  2. CRUZZifer
    CRUZZifer Guest
    Dead Space 1 or 2?

    I know exactly what you mean, in order to get the achievements I need for Ds1 I would have to play at least two more times through and I can't do that lol. DS2 I've played through at least 9-10 times but I just can't for DS1, good game but yeah.
     
    CRUZZifer, May 25, 2016
    #2
  3. Akradon
    Akradon Guest
    PSA: Dark Souls is free on GOLD tomorrow.

    Looking forward to getting this back. Need to work more on DS1...almost finished off DS2 now as well
     
    Akradon, May 25, 2016
    #3
  4. need help in DS1

    Sure go ahead we can do an entire play through if you'd like
     
    AcaelusAthorne, May 26, 2016
    #4
  5. Knight Wolfe
    Knight Wolfe Guest
    I can assist whenever you need me. Just friend me. Also, a working mic may be handy, but not necessary.
     
    Knight Wolfe, Nov 2, 2018
    #5
  6. Knight Wolfe Win User

    need help in DS1

    I can assist whenever you need me. Just friend me. Also, a working mic may be handy, but not necessary.
  7. AcaelusAthorne Win User

    need help in DS1

    Sure go ahead we can do an entire play through if you'd like
  8. Akradon Win User

    PSA: Dark Souls is free on GOLD tomorrow.

    Looking forward to getting this back. Need to work more on DS1...almost finished off DS2 now as well
  9. Elohmn Win User

    Conduit rooms

    I believe you need to have at least a Save File from DS1 on your HDD in order for the Conduit Rooms to be Unlocked.
  10. CRUZZifer Win User

    Dead Space 1 or 2?

    I know exactly what you mean, in order to get the achievements I need for Ds1 I would have to play at least two more times through and I can't do that lol. DS2 I've played through at least 9-10 times but I just can't for DS1, good game but yeah.
Thema:

need help in DS1

Loading...
  1. need help in DS1 - Similar Threads - need help DS1

  2. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  3. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  4. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  5. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  6. Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox: Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox submitted by /u/Fabulous_Stock_5066 [link] [comments]
  7. Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It: my console booted into the troubleshooting screen and I cannot bypass it. Here are my system details:System Error: E106 00000009 80070002 my os:26100.8569 My Console id:...
  8. Why is my xbox doing this i need to find a solution please help

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is my xbox doing this i need to find a solution please help: I would like to post a picture of the issue but i cant so ill put it in the comments submitted by /u/Round_Adagio8815 [link] [comments]
  9. XboxGaming weird need help thanks

    in XboX Insiders
    XboxGaming weird need help thanks: Couple of months ago I received a document on Xbox, kind’ve like a contract, had a % to something with a list of people/programmers. I was not totally sure what it was and if I selected the right...
  10. Error update E101 ( I need help))

    in XboX Insiders
    Error update E101 ( I need help)): My Xbox is stuck on version 26100.8530.amd64fre.xb_fit_2606ge.260513-2200. And the OSU release is 10.0.26100.8064 (xb_flt_2605ge.260429-2200). Will there be an osu! update available? Xbox via USB...