Need help im using a hotspot but it says connection warning every time i connect

Discus and support Need help im using a hotspot but it says connection warning every time i connect in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; ive been using my hotspot on my samsung on5 because we dont have wifi right now and every time i connect it says connection warning and sometimes it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by InfernoJAYKU, May 1, 2017.

1. InfernoJAYKU
    InfernoJAYKU Guest

Need help im using a hotspot but it says connection warning every time i connect

ive been using my hotspot on my samsung on5 because we dont have wifi right now and every time i connect it says connection warning and sometimes it just kicks me out of my games and partys and sometimes i cant here my friends well when we chat. Can someone
    help me?

:)

InfernoJAYKU, May 1, 2017
  2. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    takes a long time to download?

The problem is if your speed is inconsistent and slow and causing Nat warnings you will have a hard time downloading

If you are using a wireless hotspot via Lte or 3g modems it will time out

You need a broad band connection for files

ngocphi, May 1, 2017
  3. Missy_D
    Missy_D Guest
    Can't Connect Xbox 360 to AT&T Hotspot

We have been connecting our Xbox to the Internet using AT&T Hotspot on our phones for over a year. Yesterday out of nowhere, we can't connect now. Network connection test fails between hotspot and internet, but we can connect other devices to the Internet
    using our hotspot. Signal is strong. Receiving "DNS error" but I don't know what that means, I don't think I have control over DNS settings for my mobile data? Tried a bunch of troubleshooting but we can't get anywhere with it, same results every time. Any
    help would be appreciated, or we'll have to cancel both Xbox live accounts because hotspot is our only Internet source.

Missy_D, May 1, 2017
  4. ngocphi Win User

takes a long time to download?

The problem is if your speed is inconsistent and slow and causing Nat warnings you will have a hard time downloading

If you are using a wireless hotspot via Lte or 3g modems it will time out

You need a broad band connection for files
  5. XboxForumsUser:D Win User

My Xbox Series X is not connecting to the internet(slow)

im having the same problem again

i cant even connect to the hotspot this time

please help
  6. Lady Nataleigh Win User

Xbox one

If your Xbox can connect to your Hotspot, the game should download. Do be warned though that if you're using a Mobile Hotspot, downloading games can eat through your data.
  7. EnragedNeffRagingNef Win User

Fallout 4 stuck on sync at 99%

Another thing that you can try is to do a Hotspot Connection using your mobile phone, works every *** time I do it.
  8. NikeetaTogo Win User

Hardware problem when connecting to WiFi Network

hi im trying to connect my xbox 360 to my hotspot on my phone but its saying no internet connection when I only recharged today
Thema:

1. Need help im using a hotspot but it says connection warning every time i connect - Similar Threads - Need help using

2. I need help to use mi microsoft balance on my xbox on the forthnite game.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help to use mi microsoft balance on my xbox on the forthnite game.: I need help to use mi microsoft balance on my xbox on the 6044f4fc-6db5-4086-a8bb-d3dfb402a827
  3. Help used Xbox not unregistered from insider program needs offline update

in XboX Insiders
    Help used Xbox not unregistered from insider program needs offline update: Hi, I purchased a used Xbox One on eBay that had an e100 error to repair with my daughter. It seemed like an easy repair but proving harder then expected. It looks like the issue is that the last...
  4. I need help getting back into my old email so I can use my Xbox. It's *** Die...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help getting back into my old email so I can use my Xbox. It's *** Die...: I have lost my password for my old email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** I have been trying to get back into it but I can't remember my password and I can't...
  5. Need help with managing time limit for my son whose gamertag is use my email address

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help with managing time limit for my son whose gamertag is use my email address: My email address as a parent ( Orginizer) , is associated with my son gamertag. This is an issue , since I can not control time limit for him under this gamer tag. I need help changing / replacing...
  6. I need help with my controls. It's not my cintroler because I have uses multiple but when I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help with my controls. It's not my cintroler because I have uses multiple but when I...: I don't know what is going on but when I am playing games and use my joystick (either right or left) to lool around, it will continue turning my player that way even if I have stopped using the...
  7. Using Franklin mifi and need help with good xbox connection. Right now it socks latency is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Using Franklin mifi and need help with good xbox connection. Right now it socks latency is...: Can anyone tell me how set up Tmobile franklin mifi to my xbox it runs like **** latency is almost 300 and disconnects all the time. c35af9ef-f151-43c6-8be5-8b50d05cb6a7
  8. Help needed. Son's xbox was using his brothers email address which he's stopped access to.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help needed. Son's xbox was using his brothers email address which he's stopped access to.: My friend's young son set up his xbox account using his older bothers email address. Since the account was created there's been £600+ worth of games purchased on there. To cut a long story short,...
  9. Need help. Trying to setup original xboxone for special needs Grandson. I only want to use...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help. Trying to setup original xboxone for special needs Grandson. I only want to use...: Need help. Trying to setup original xboxone for special needs Grandson. I only want to use the xbox OFFLINE -- I am setting up FORZA HORIZON 3 so he can "drive" a car. I have installed the disk....
  10. I need help it says i can create a group but when i try it says name in use and i even spam...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I need help it says i can create a group but when i try it says name in use and i even spam...: Yeah so this thing has been happening since 2018 where I can't create clubs bb363e78-1936-444d-90ef-7e59015d5d20