need help if possible

Discus and support need help if possible in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was wondering if I could get some help my xbox one s broke it turns on and off after 1 min I have switched power cable and power still the same... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LoluMorningstar, Nov 12, 2021.

  1. need help if possible


    I was wondering if I could get some help

    my xbox one s broke

    it turns on and off after 1 min

    I have switched power cable and power still the same

    I have left it off and unplugged for five days still no work

    now I am asking for help

    the pandemic affected my family

    the Xbox broke at the wrong time

    my credit is not perfect I'm just rebuilding

    I can't afford to get another console

    can someone help with a new console

    I know I am asking for much pls and kindly help an old one would help

    :)
     
    LoluMorningstar, Nov 12, 2021
    #1
  2. Jesse E' Win User

    need help if possible

    Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

    - Power off your console, and then unplug the power cord to ensure that the console is completely powered off.

    - Wait 30 seconds, and then plug the power cord back in.

    - Press and hold the Pair button (located on the left side of the console) and the Eject button (located on the front of the console), and then press the Xbox button on the console.

    - Continue holding the Pair and Eject buttons for 10-15 seconds.

    - Listen for two “power-up” tones a couple of seconds apart. You can release the Pair and Eject buttons after the second power-up tone.

    - The console should power up and take you directly to the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter.

    If your console doesn't have an Eject button, you can bring up the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter on this console by holding only the Pair button (steps 3 & 4) and then pressing the Xbox button. Continue holding the Pair and Eject buttons for 10-15 seconds.

    - Once you see the Startup Troubleshooter, select Factory Reset and then choose "Keep Games and Apps"

    - Once the Reset is complete, you'll be prompted to sign into your console using your Microsoft account credentials, after which you'll choose your preferred settings and your console should display normally again.

    NB: A factory reset keeping games and apps will not delete your game saves as they are backed up in the cloud and will resync once you've signed in.
  3. Ezio G Soprano Win User

    Need Help, Possibly a refund if possible

    Hello, sadly you are unable to refund the game. I recommend resetting your router as that's what a friend did and it fixed his problem, if not maybe disable cross play and see if that increases performance.
  4. Geth Win User

    Need Help, Possibly a refund if possible

    If it was bought that long ago, Xbox cannot refund you.

    The issue is most likely being caused right now due to high traffic numbers of people because of the qurantine.

    A fix will most likely happen, but will take time.
  5. schnurren Win User

    Need Help, Possibly a refund if possible

    Hello alizac578,

    Sadly, a refund its not possible for this situation.

    What you can do is contacting Activision through this page ( https://support.activision.com/contact-us ) and see if they are aware of the issue or not.
  6. Jeremy2085 Win User

    Need Help, Possibly a refund if possible

    Check your network settings in the settings menu of your xbox to view the current details of your connection speed and test whether you have Open NAT settings, as this may affect the amount of people that you would be able to connect and play with in a
    multiplayer game. If not, it is probably a problem with the game itself and the amount of people using the servers at one goven time, so in this circumstance, I would suggest reporting the fault or the bug to the delevoper Activision so that they can properly
    look into it and hopefully fix it for people playing the game in the near future.
Thema:

need help if possible

Loading...
  1. need help if possible - Similar Threads - need help possible

  2. XBOX Insider hub dead, need help

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider hub dead, need help: I’ve recently joined XBOX Insiders and downloaded the hub, the only issue is, i am barely able to upgrade my ring, and the only way i can is via these weekly pulses, which only give me about 5 xp,...
  3. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  4. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  5. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  6. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  7. Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox: Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox submitted by /u/Fabulous_Stock_5066 [link] [comments]
  8. Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It: my console booted into the troubleshooting screen and I cannot bypass it. Here are my system details:System Error: E106 00000009 80070002 my os:26100.8569 My Console id:...
  9. Why is my xbox doing this i need to find a solution please help

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is my xbox doing this i need to find a solution please help: I would like to post a picture of the issue but i cant so ill put it in the comments submitted by /u/Round_Adagio8815 [link] [comments]
  10. I need genuine help with freezing/fps drops - - - please assist if possible ?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need genuine help with freezing/fps drops - - - please assist if possible ?: I get small fps drops like 1-2 fps and every game just freezes. For example in every game i play i get consistent 60 fps but every 2-3 min ill drop 2-3 fps and the game will just freeze for a...