Need Help I lost my Games Progress On Fire Cry 5 next Gen

Discus and support Need Help I lost my Games Progress On Fire Cry 5 next Gen in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Need help With Lost Game Progress On Fire Cry 5 I lost my Game Safe I Want it Back It Took Me For Every To Beat It 6ff4a514-b214-4bb3-871d-6da7edc3f4e6 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by The21Savage2000, Oct 4, 2022.

1. Need Help I lost my Games Progress On Fire Cry 5 next Gen

Need help With Lost Game Progress On Fire Cry 5 I lost my Game Safe I Want it Back It Took Me For Every To Beat It

:)

The21Savage2000, Oct 4, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

The21Savage2000, explain to me exactly what happens with the save, friend.

Did you have to delete the game?

Did an error occur while synchronizing?

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  3. AnInnealtoir92 Win User

Getting Xbox X - what will I miss compared to Series X?

You will be able to run current games off of an external hard drive one the next gen consoles. 2 games that you will miss on current gen at this moment is The Medium and Devil May Cry 5 Special Edition.
  4. CODukes4 Win User

Far Cry 4 announced for November

Far Cry 3 was a top ten game for me on last gen. Can't wait for Far cry 4......Now I just have to wait for 'Red Dead Redemption 2' and Borderlands 3 (Next gen only)
  5. Grim Fayte Win User

Can we tweet Phil Spencer @XboxP3 for a Phantom Dust sequel

I absolutely loved Phantom Dust and wish they never killed it off. Both this and a new Kingdom Under Fire needs to be released on next Gen.
  6. Trollface2 Win User

You're F.I.R.E.D.

Nothing you have said is on topic, including your writings above, i feel sorry for the op, posting about how hes looking forward to a game only to have his thread destroyed by next gen crap, MS are making and publishing next gen, Forza 5, FH 2, Ryse and
    Sunset overdrive are definatly aimed at progressing next gen, your in the wrong forums, go tell developers and publishers what you think.
Thema:

1. Need Help I lost my Games Progress On Fire Cry 5 next Gen - Similar Threads - Need Help lost

2. I need help, I lost my data due to a power outage, I am very upset about this

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help, I lost my data due to a power outage, I am very upset about this: I lost data due to a power outage. The data is corrupted and it took several hours. Is there a way to restore them? Either from mojang or from my system. 0d46ec84-0a53-46cb-b2c9-a61e917da2fe
  3. Help Needed to Recover Minecraft Account Lost During Email Deletion

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help Needed to Recover Minecraft Account Lost During Email Deletion: Hello, fellow Minecraft enthusiasts, A while back, I migrated my Minecraft Account from Mojang to Microsoft with the intention of having a specific account solely for Minecraft and another for...
  4. Need help with transferring a lost Microsoft account with my old gamertag.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help with transferring a lost Microsoft account with my old gamertag.: Hi, I used to have an Xbox One X and it stopped displaying video but at that time I didn't have enough cash to get it repaired so I had to get it recycled. It had my old gamertag and old Microsoft...
  5. I lost my account and need help with the recovery questions

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lost my account and need help with the recovery questions: I asked a question like this a few days ago and someone helped me by saying to fill in the microsoft recovery questions and then I would get my account back. But, it hasn't been solved yet....
  6. Friend Lost Access to Account of 15 years and Needs Help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Friend Lost Access to Account of 15 years and Needs Help: My friend has had his Xbox account for over 15 years at this point since High-school. The other night we were playing Destiny 2 when his account logged him out while still in a mission asking him...
  7. Double verification phone lost need help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Double verification phone lost need help: I lost my phone number linked to my main account.I stupidly put on double verification and now because I do not know the password I cant do anything. I've tried the help phone number numerous...
  8. My microsoft account got deleted and I had no idea (I lost my minecraft and I need help...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account got deleted and I had no idea (I lost my minecraft and I need help...: So recently weird stuff had been happening on my pc. Apparently my pc had been acting weird and appeared to be hacked (I found it out after taking it to my pc builder). I had my passwords saved in...
  9. Lost delivery need help finding the proper help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost delivery need help finding the proper help.: Hi everyone, really bummed about the lack of help I can find that can resolve or help my issue. Hopefully this place will allow me to find the answer I need. But anyway. I ordered a design labs...
  10. Need help, lost all Forza Horizon 5 Progression

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help, lost all Forza Horizon 5 Progression: I am having issues with Forza Horizon 5 after the purchase of a new Xbox series S. I recently upgraded my console and downloaded Forza, i have made lots of progression on my previous console...