NEED HELP i canceled a game pass subscription and it took my gold with it for some reason,...

Discus and support NEED HELP i canceled a game pass subscription and it took my gold with it for some reason,... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/tankcommander1944 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/tankcommander1944, Feb 14, 2021.

1. NEED HELP i canceled a game pass subscription and it took my gold with it for some reason,...

/u/tankcommander1944, Feb 14, 2021
  2. AridLizard Win User

I accidentally cancelled by Xbox Gold subscription, but not my Game pass. Now I have access to the Game pass library but no live function?

if you upgraded to Game Pass Ultimate that would have cancelled the separate subscription for Gold as it is included in Ultimate (it would also cancel the basic Game Pass for the same reason)

if you then cancelled Game Pass Ultimate it would have the effect of cancelling Gold (and the basic Game Pass).

it is odd that you still have basic Game Pass though.

you should be able to request a refund on the basic Game Pass if you only just renewed it and then use the credit to purchase Gold.

if that doesn't work you will need to talk to someone from Subscriptions and Billing.

go to https://beta.support.xbox.com/contact-us then click on the green Contact Us button

click in the Select an Option window and select
    Subscriptions and Billing

then select either I Want to Request a Refund or I Want to Buy a Subscription.

hope this helps
  3. steeledwand7664 Win User

Xbox game pass cancels my xbox live when i buy either one

Game pass ultimate includes gold and the game pass subscription so if you have the gold and purchase the ultimate subscription it will cancel the gold subscription and put it in with the ultimate. The Gold subscription will show as being cancelled in your
    subscriptions.
  4. AllAlexi Win User

How do i cancel my gamepass subscription so i can get xbox live gold going again

Hi,

You can run Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass alongside each other.

Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Live Gold so does not need the Gold subscription. If you attempt to buy Xbox Live Gold whilst you have an active Ultimate subscription, it will convert the Gold to Ultimate (as Gold is included in that package).

If you would like to cancel any of your subscriptions sign in to the Microsoft account linked to your Gamertag on your

Services & Subscriptions
    page. From there you can select Manage next to the subscription you want to cancel and then Cancel subscription.

Once your Game Pass Ultimate subscription has ended, you can apply Gold to your account again.

Hope that helps :)
  5. RandyAU93 Win User

12 month GOLD upgrade trial to ultimate.....

No, it will not revert back to Gold. When you take the $1 offer, it converts any remaining prepaid Gold or Game Pass subscriptions to Game Pass Ultimate (because Ultimate includes both services), and the process is irreversible. So if you did cancel it,
    you're canceling your subscription to Ultimate and leaving nothing behind. Honestly, there's no reason to cancel it afterwards. There is nothing that says you have to use the Game Pass component. You would simply set your account to not auto-renew, and then
    add a new Gold subscription at the end of your prepaid period.
  6. Sdillon75 Win User

Xbox Game Pass auto continue

I tried canceling my game pass sub. On Xbox but it said I had to do it on line so I canceled my game pass and gold subscription but my game pass sub. Keeps auto uncanceling
Thema:

NEED HELP i canceled a game pass subscription and it took my gold with it for some reason,...

1. NEED HELP i canceled a game pass subscription and it took my gold with it for some reason,... - Similar Threads - NEED HELP canceled

2. HELP I NEED TO CANCEL A REFUND!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HELP I NEED TO CANCEL A REFUND!: so I got a game a few days ago and at first the game did not work so I requested a refund but later I find out that it works and I need to cancel the refund but I don't have an email from...
  3. So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, please: So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, But i have one issue when i go to cancel it, it says We can’t cancel your subscription You have already paid for...
  4. HELP Son DIED, I need to cancel his xbox account/subscription. I'm still being charged. -...

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELP Son DIED, I need to cancel his xbox account/subscription. I'm still being charged. -...: My son's xbox subscription is being charged to my checking account. He died last month. I can not access his xbox. I need to cancel this subscription. and stop these continued chaHELP....
  5. I can't cancel a suspended subcription i need help doing it any agents that can help me?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't cancel a suspended subcription i need help doing it any agents that can help me?: I need help canceling a suspended subcription, please help. 4d77e527-6d86-495a-b01e-0fb0d509167f
  6. I need help from the support to cancel my subscription.

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help from the support to cancel my subscription.: I need to cancel my Game Pass for PC (Beta). Xbox tried to withdraw my money 29 days after when the service should last for 30 days (And now the cancel option is locked). And I should be able to...
  7. Cancel Pre-Order need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cancel Pre-Order need help: Hello I would like to cancel the pre-order of Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition. Could anyone help me, please? 5b37ebf4-1733-4c95-bd28-3ede12c6ca27
  8. hello i want cancel apreoreder games on xbox please need support help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello i want cancel apreoreder games on xbox please need support help: hello i want cancel apreoreder games on xbox please need support help 0388ca32-ca72-4c10-ba8c-a15cd2cf2aab
  9. i want cancel preorder fifa 18 on xbox i need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i want cancel preorder fifa 18 on xbox i need help: i want cancel preorder fifa 18 on xbox i need help dc3aba59-b8c5-4b0e-977f-11bfc9928e3f
  10. hello how i can cancel the preorder game fifa 18 please i need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello how i can cancel the preorder game fifa 18 please i need help: hello how i can cancel the preorder game fifa 18 please i need help db194f8d-20a7-48db-ad28-a9ee8159db3c