NEED HELP: I bought a 1 year (+1 bonus month) XBOX Live GOLD MEMBERSHIP and I accidently put ...

Discus and support NEED HELP: I bought a 1 year (+1 bonus month) XBOX Live GOLD MEMBERSHIP and I accidently put ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello all. I hope you can help me. This is our first time owning an Xbox EVER. We got an Xbox One and I accidently put the code of the GOLD MEMBERSHIP... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BeamyLicense867, May 10, 2015.

1. NEED HELP: I bought a 1 year (+1 bonus month) XBOX Live GOLD MEMBERSHIP and I accidently put ...

Hello all. I hope you can help me. This is our first time owning an Xbox EVER. We got an Xbox One and I accidently put the code of the GOLD MEMBERSHIP (1 year + one month) in my sister's account. The problem I have is because I will be using MY account
    (I will do most of the control here) and already did the customization and installed the HALO MASTERCHIEF digital game in MY account but the GOLD MEMBERSHIP is in my sister's account by accident and it won't let me use the code again because it's already been
    used. The same problem I have with the digital game Halo, but that will stay in MY account. Is there a way I can cancel the gold member 1 year from my sister's account and add it in my account? Thank you!

:)

BeamyLicense867, May 10, 2015
  2. jeraymay
    jeraymay Guest
    Switching Xbox Live Gold to a different account

I just recently bought Xbox Live Gold for 1 year and I accidently put it on the wrong Xbox account. Can I switch it from one account to a different one?

jeraymay, May 10, 2015
  3. rkkeller
    rkkeller Guest
    1 year of Live Gold for $39 until 2/1 only on Amazon.

I was just on Amazon and you can get 1 year of Live Gold for $39. Saves $20.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002VBWIP6/ref=oh_d__o00_details_o00__i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

This came at the perfect time for me as I only has 1 month left!

Items Ordered Price
    1 of: Xbox Live 12 Month Gold Membership [Online Game Code]
    Condition: New
    Sold by: Amazon Digital Services Inc
    $39.99

Dear Richard Keller,

This mail is confirmation that you have successfully renewed Prepaid 12M Xbox LIVE Gold. The subscription will expire on Sunday, March 01, 2015. Here is a description of the service:

Get the most from your Xbox One and Xbox 360 with unrivaled multiplayer gaming, premier entertainment apps, Internet Explorer, and exclusive member benefits. At the end of 12 months, your Gold membership will automatically downgrade to a free Xbox Live Membership, unless you use another prepaid card or change your membership renewal options (go to www.xbox.com/live/accounts). Additional subscriptions and requirements apply for some Xbox Live Gold features. See xbox.com/live. Broadband Internet, games, and media content sold separately. Subject to Xbox Live Terms of Use.

Thank you for being a valued member of Xbox Live Gold. To find out more about the features and benefits of your Xbox Live Gold membership, visit Xbox Live | Xbox

Thank you for using Microsoft Online Services.

The Xbox Live Team

rkkeller, May 10, 2015
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

NEED HELP: I bought a 1 year (+1 bonus month) XBOX Live GOLD MEMBERSHIP and I accidently put ...

You would need to contact support and see if they can cancel the subscription and give you a token for the remaining time to add to the correct account. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    support.xbox.com/contact-us

Also, you can share gold subscriptions on the One. So if you have your sister set the console as her Home console, you can still use the gold subscription.

Smwutches, May 10, 2015
  5. Smwutches Win User

NEED HELP: I bought a 1 year (+1 bonus month) XBOX Live GOLD MEMBERSHIP and I accidently put the code in the wrong account.

You would need to contact support and see if they can cancel the subscription and give you a token for the remaining time to add to the correct account. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    support.xbox.com/contact-us

Also, you can share gold subscriptions on the One. So if you have your sister set the console as her Home console, you can still use the gold subscription.
  6. enes oğuz Win User

1 year gamepass refund

What will happen to my 1 year live gold membership? I bought 1 year live gold membership.
  7. Nuyh Mik Win User

xbox gold live 코드 입력하려는데 오류가 뜹니다.[Translation-I'm trying to enter an xbox gold live code, but I get an error.]

No. I have only 26 months of Xbox Live gold membership until 2022.04.20..

1 month in xbox one x jedi bundle, 12 months in annual membership, 12 months in redeem code, +1 bonus? month.. total 26 months..

sorry for my poor english
  8. x24hrs2livex Win User

Xbox Deals

@Genchy thank you kind sir.

13 months of gold £24.21
    www.cdkeys.com/.../xbox-live-gold-12-month-membership-card-with-1-bonus-month-halo-4-branded-xbox-360
  9. DrHamad Win User

new xbox 360...free gold membership???

seriously dude..nothing from that happened..I didnt get any xbox live gold free acount..plus..I bought 1 year gold membership..but im thinkin if i can use that 1 month i will let my wife take advantage of it..
Thema:

1. NEED HELP: I bought a 1 year (+1 bonus month) XBOX Live GOLD MEMBERSHIP and I accidently put ... - Similar Threads - NEED HELP bought

2. Need help with the console I have just bought w/c is pre owned. I turned it on , shows me a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help with the console I have just bought w/c is pre owned. I turned it on , shows me a...: Need help with the console I have just bought w/c is pre owned. I turned it on , shows me a controller highlighting to press Xbox logo, and it won't stop flashing can someone help me with that and...
  3. I need help, I just bought Minecraft and I put it into the console, which is an Xbox 360,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help, I just bought Minecraft and I put it into the console, which is an Xbox 360,...: I need help, I just bought Minecraft and I put it into the console, which is an Xbox 360, and I get error code 03-57-00, what do I do? Comentarios 4ad02f52-ba3b-4d89-9388-4eee0b89f68a
  4. Hi Folks, Need help with upgrading a gifted version of an Xbox game - i Bought the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi Folks, Need help with upgrading a gifted version of an Xbox game - i Bought the game...: The deluxe version of this game includes Xbox One also. How can i upgrade it? Additionally it does not give me an option for a refund since it was a gift. The game is Hogwarts Legacy. For some...
  5. I need help with my Xbox it's not letting me install it and I just bought the game from the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help with my Xbox it's not letting me install it and I just bought the game from the...: Ok so I just brought Madden NFL 21 I tried installing it it stop at like 3.88 or 3.30 I looked it up on YouTube did what they said clear the local save game and i did noting i tried installing the...
  6. NEED HELP ASAP. Bought a game for a friend (digital)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NEED HELP ASAP. Bought a game for a friend (digital): NEED HELP: I bought a game on MY Xbox (on friends account) and then he logged on and installed it (Cold War cross gen bundle) and tried opening it and it tells him he needs to purchase it… what’s...
  7. Why wont it let me download mw2 on my pc when though i bought it on xbox? I need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont it let me download mw2 on my pc when though i bought it on xbox? I need help: So i bought the full 100$ version of modern warfare 2 and was wondering why it wont let me reinstall it 9d4e46c7-dc80-488f-9473-f3eeb8c86747
  8. i need help with minecraft dugones, i bought adventure pass on steam where i bought the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i need help with minecraft dugones, i bought adventure pass on steam where i bought the...: i really really need help to get it because im the type that just hates spending money and it being bugged small or big does not matter still hate it 04c458e4-7b31-489b-abaf-1d54144d63d2
  9. Help I bought call of duty black ops 2 and it won't let me play it says I need to own it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help I bought call of duty black ops 2 and it won't let me play it says I need to own it...: Please can someone help me I've reset the Xbox reset the Mac address and sign out and back and I have it as primary account a6bcbf12-08a2-4cc4-a1d2-159d848a489f
  10. Bought Xbox in Canada, currently in India need help deciding between PSU that supports...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought Xbox in Canada, currently in India need help deciding between PSU that supports...: Hi guys, I bought my Xbox One (OLD GEN) in Canada but I'm currently in India and I'm looking to use my console. Obviously the voltage is different in India is 220-240v. I need help deciding...