Need help getting unbanned, do not know why I was banned.

Discus and support Need help getting unbanned, do not know why I was banned. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Good evening, to start off no, this isn’t a typical “Unban me!!!!” rant that gets posted on the forums alot. My reason for posting is that I genuinely... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Hamza Abu Bakr, Apr 27, 2023.

1. Need help getting unbanned, do not know why I was banned.

Good evening, to start off no, this isn’t a typical “Unban me!!!!” rant that gets posted on the forums alot. My reason for posting is that I genuinely have no clue why I was banned.

Upon sending an appeal, which was denied, I was informed that I was permanently banned for my profile picture. My profile picture was the Muslim flag of Tawheed, an extremely common flag used by Muslims all around the world at Mosques, festivals, and just as a general expression of our faith.

What I assumed happened was a moderator or other player saw my profile picture and immediately assumed it was the flag of a terrorist organization, which it is not. I understand why they thought this, to a non-arabic speaker or someone who isn’t well versed in Islam the flag may appear very similar to the flag of Al Qaeda or ISIL, when in reality it is not at all related to these villainous groups.

I am coming to the forums today as a final resort to ask for my account to be unbanned, as there is genuinely no reason for it to be banned as I was simply expressing my religion.

:)

Hamza Abu Bakr, Apr 27, 2023
  2. Hamza Abu Bakr Win User

It was the first suspension on the account, which i can prove with screenshots of the enforcement history.
  3. Paden Porter Win User

[​IMG]
    It happens, because it happend to me aswell
  4. Smwutches Win User

Submitting an appeal would be the only way to get unbanned. If the enforcement team upheld the ban, there is nothing else that can be done.
  5. ngocphi Win User

Permanent suspensions aren't handed out lightly also.it wouldn't just be one suspension that did it

Eregious suspensions would though
  6. Hamza Abu Bakr Win User

Submitting an appeal would be the only way to get unbanned. If the enforcement team upheld the ban, there is nothing else that can be done.
    Well that’s disappointing. I sent the appeal with my corresponding evidence as to how it isn’t terror related yet it was still upheld. Thank you for your help though, I appreciate it my friend.
Thema:

1. Need help getting unbanned, do not know why I was banned. - Similar Threads - Need help getting

2. Urgent help needed. I sold my Xbox one and the new user can't get on

in XboX Insiders
    Urgent help needed. I sold my Xbox one and the new user can't get on: I sold my Xbox one today because I have an Xbox one x. I factory reset it but before I did I had to sign in to Microsoft and make it my "home" Xbox. I thought the factory reset would take that...
  3. I scratched all of the numbers on my gift card. I need help getting the numbers back.

in XBoX on Windows
    I scratched all of the numbers on my gift card. I need help getting the numbers back.: I need help getting the number back 7139f22f-9c6b-4025-9e34-f98021bb280c
  4. Help needed. I'm on xbox s no disc port and I keep getting Disc read error help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help needed. I'm on xbox s no disc port and I keep getting Disc read error help: I'm on xbox s and keep getting disc read error how can I fix it please.. 2ef1ae2b-2ea1-417f-8ae1-fa8377e2729f
  5. I need help getting my old xbox account back without email and passwords

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help getting my old xbox account back without email and passwords: I have had this xbox account since 2019 before i moved and lost my xbox 1 but i Remebered today that it might still be up so i did some digging and saw my old account but i cant get in becuase i...
  6. So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, please: So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, But i have one issue when i go to cancel it, it says We can’t cancel your subscription You have already paid for...
  7. Need help getting Call of duty Cold war back.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help getting Call of duty Cold war back.: I recently switched from the Xbox one to Xbox one s. All was going, Most games were downloaded and worked perfectly fine except for one, That is Call of duty cold war. I saw this and thought oh...
  8. Insiders help please. I need to get into the alpha program

in XboX Insiders
    Insiders help please. I need to get into the alpha program: I have a question how exactly am i able to join alpha insiders i been in the beta insiders for 2 years and i never got a message too join the insider program. submitted by /u/Badassgamer1996...
  9. I can’t get into my Xbox account because I fortgot the email I need help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t get into my Xbox account because I fortgot the email I need help: I can’t get into my Xbox account because I forgot the email 4a2496fb-caa6-449e-803a-05a4b29a2ba9
  10. Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I...: Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I have the e-mail not the password... May someone help. My username for that account is GOLD YT#3963...