Need help getting good connection for Black Ops 3

Discus and support Need help getting good connection for Black Ops 3 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; If this post is in the wrong section please move, thanks. I have tried everything to get a good connection for this game, i need help. Wired virgin... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Unclefrank666, Aug 22, 2016.

1. Need help getting good connection for Black Ops 3

If this post is in the wrong section please move, thanks.

I have tried everything to get a good connection for this game, i need help.

Wired

virgin Broadband

Netgear Router

Changed all wires/cables CAT 6

It's starting to get a real issue for me, i can play any other game with no problems.

:)

Unclefrank666, Aug 22, 2016
  2. Always a red bar in black ops

I am always getting ared bar in cod black ops and i have a perfect connection, the internet works on all the other computers in the house, please help i really need help.

HEAVY IMPACT847, Aug 22, 2016
  3. andyNor
    andyNor Guest
    Black Ops 3

what is wrong with the server connection for Black Ops 3 we keep getting kicked out. This is Game is a joke.

andyNor, Aug 22, 2016
  4. xXWolf Howl12Xx Win User

Preview program broke lack ops 3

Yes this problem you are having with black ops 3 and the preview program will be fixed just uninstall the reserved space in your black ops 3 manage game screen and black ops will work but need an update. Then if it doesn't work directly seek help from me
    by my gamertag and I'll do my best to provide you with the help you need.
  5. xXWolf Howl12Xx Win User

Preview program broke lack ops 3

Yes this problem you are having with black ops 3 and the preview program will be fixed just uninstall the reserved space in your black ops 3 manage game screen and black ops will work but need an update. Then if it doesn't work directly seek help from me
    by my gamertag and I'll do my best to provide you with the help you need. This should already be fixed.
  6. TheAshCohen09 Win User

black ops 3 season pass not updating maps

Hi preyforyou123!

You need to do this through Black Ops 3 and not the Xbox Store. It wont show in the store if you have the season pass or not. You need to boot up Black Ops 3 and go into the store through that.

Alternatively, if you go to Manage Game on Black Ops 3 - Click your Ready to Install - You should find it there to download too.

Hope that helps!
  7. M3gaToxic Win User

I don't know how anyone....

HAHAHA I love how everyone is getting mad or annoyed with Dame. Because you know she is right.

Look as much as you guys don't want to hear it this Lag comp has to be dealt with. Why should someone with a crappy internet connection get a better connection in Black Ops 2 then someone with a very good internet connection, it just doesn't make much sense.
    That is just telling me that if i want to be good at Black Ops 2 i have to get a lower internet connection. Im upset that I have to have a handicap when playing Black ops online because i have a good internet connection. Look I know Call of Duty will NEVER
    EVER get dedicated servers but i at least want to see this lag comp fixed so i can enjoy Black ops 2 like i did black ops.
  8. ChrisRebello Win User

Xbox live

On black ops 3 i get the ABC error. On modern warfare it just says connection failed, or cant connect to online services
Thema:

Need help getting good connection for Black Ops 3

1. Need help getting good connection for Black Ops 3 - Similar Threads - Need help getting

2. I need help getting more home xbox tickets

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help getting more home xbox tickets: I need help getting more home xbox tickets 1740ef7d-19f6-44ac-a4e3-438779e79cba
  3. I need help with getting games to work on my seagate ontouch hard drive. Games that used to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help with getting games to work on my seagate ontouch hard drive. Games that used to...: I have a seagate onetouch hard drive. At first it wouldn't let me play certain games which I know is normal. However, after just a few days it let me play all my games on it. Just recently it...
  4. Need help getting a shipping label for my controller under warranty.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help getting a shipping label for my controller under warranty.: Ive had a order to replace my controller for 8 days and received no shipping label. After cancelling the order and creating a new one (as mentioned by a Microsoft helper) I still don't have one in...
  5. I need help over here ! any game in my library I can get in and play for 30 seconds then...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help over here ! any game in my library I can get in and play for 30 seconds then...: I really need someone to log in my desktop. I downloaded couple of games, ready to play. I can get in but after 20-30 seconds later it crashes. please I need help !...
  6. I need help in getting a game or refund back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help in getting a game or refund back: I charged a game to my phone bill and wanted the game refunded now ee ae telling me they don't take that sort of refund onto the bill so xbox still have my 30ppunds so I not sure how I am. Going...
  7. Account hacked, need help getting it back

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account hacked, need help getting it back: Hello all, i'm using a secondary account of mine to reach out in hopes of a fix. Earlier today i got an email stating that my phone number was removed from my microsoft account, i immediately...
  8. I need to speak to a xbox technician and getting no help from xbox support

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to speak to a xbox technician and getting no help from xbox support: I need to speak to a xbox technician and getting no help from xbox support 16e38d95-d5bc-46f4-8e73-46f7592c4ba5
  9. I need help getting my vbucks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help getting my vbucks: I bought a bundle and it came with vbucks but only the skin came through and I’m missing my vbucks that came with it. b05d5057-fd07-4c5c-a4b3-1d8dd5de6b19
  10. I need help getting into my account the email that i typed in is not my account it shows a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help getting into my account the email that i typed in is not my account it shows a...: When i go to log into my account it pops up a different username and doesnt have none of my friends or my games or my game passes. 026da4ca-6e00-4132-be00-d19d4540912b