Need Help! Games aren't installing on my pc thru xbox game pass

Discus and support Need Help! Games aren't installing on my pc thru xbox game pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Currently have been receiving the error code: 0x800700e9 Tried the many fixes on the web but none worked. Any suggestions? Else I'll just unsubscribe... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KaizaTan, Jul 3, 2022.

1. KaizaTan
    KaizaTan Guest

Currently have been receiving the error code: 0x800700e9

Tried the many fixes on the web but none worked.

Any suggestions? Else I'll just unsubscribe from game pass.

:)

KaizaTan, Jul 3, 2022
  2. KaizaTan Win User

I think I might have found the issue, my network provider has a content filter active and that might be interfering. Do you know what I might need to disable for the filter?
  3. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, KaizaTan. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas, and I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

Are you on the Xbox Insider program? If so, please leave the program for now. If you want, you can return to it later. Leave all programs including system updates and beta tests.

After that (or if you are not on the Xbox Insider program), please reinstall the gaming services. Please do not do this step before you leave the Xbox Insider program if you are on it:

- Go to start > Search for PowerShell > Right click > Run as administrator. Type the following command and press enter:

get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers

- Press Windows + R and type in "regedit". Press enter.

- Search for HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services

- Delete the folders "GamingServices", "GamingServices.net" (if they're still there).

- Go to Start > Settings > Apps > Apps & features > Microsoft Store > Advanced Options > Reset.

- Go to Start > Settings > Apps > Apps & features > Xbox App > Advanced Options > Reset.

- Press Windows + R. Type TEMP and press enter. Delete all the files inside this folder. Repeat this step by typing %TEMP% and Prefetch. Delete everything on both folders too.

- Press Windows + R. Type WSRESET and press enter.

- Delete the cache folder at:

C:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.XboxIdentityProvider_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\TokenBroker

- Also delete Microsoft Store local cache files at:

C:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.WindowsStore_8wekyb3d8bbwe

- Restart your computer. Run Powershell as administrator and run the following commands (one at a time):

Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN

- Install the app on that page and select Yes when you receive the User Account Control (UAC) prompt.

- Restart your computer one more time. Open the Xbox App and sign in with the same account as the Microsoft store. Try to install your apps and let me know how it goes.
  4. Lucas Lauer Win User

Please try this suggestion by HeshNeedsCandy on this thread:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...

- Press Windows + R > Type regedit > Press enter.

- Go to Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\DoSvc

- Change Start value to 3. Restart your computer.

- After restarting, press Windows + R > Type services.msc > Press enter.

- Find Delivery Optimization > Click on Start > Make sure it is set to run as Automatically.

Make sure you are signed in to the Microsoft Store and the Xbox app with the same account. Try to install your games again and let me know how it goes.
  5. KaizaTan Win User

Tried and still wouldn't let me install the games
  6. Katydid879 Win User

Windows 10 Xbox Game Bar Party Chat Drops Out or "Disconnects" With No Error Message - Only Silence

I am as well. It's extremely frustrating. I have a Mixamp and need my pc for game chat because my Astros aren't set up for game chat thru console. Really wish they had an easy fix or update :/
Thema:

1. Need Help! Games aren't installing on my pc thru xbox game pass - Similar Threads - Need Help Games

2. I need help. For some reason my Xbox one refuses to open games and apps.

in XboX Insiders
    I need help. For some reason my Xbox one refuses to open games and apps.: For some reason my 7 (maybe) year old Xbox one won’t start up apps or games saying “for some reason [x] took too long to open”. I tried power restarting it (I think that was the name for it) I...
  3. Need Help with Monitor Issue - Black Screen and Blurry Display When Minimizing Games

in XBoX on Windows
    Need Help with Monitor Issue - Black Screen and Blurry Display When Minimizing Games: Hey everyone, I've been wrestling with a frustrating issue for over two weeks now, and despite my efforts, I can't seem to find a solution. Here's the lowdown: I recently purchased a new monitor...
  4. Need mic / audio help! My mic connects, and I can hear game / party.

in XboX Insiders
    Need mic / audio help! My mic connects, and I can hear game / party.: However, I cannot speak, any help is massively appreciated. (Series S, hyper X mic if that’s of any help) submitted by /u/Accomplished_Cook508 [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox App for PC installed games have disappeared / HELP Needed

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App for PC installed games have disappeared / HELP Needed: Hi so games that i have bought previously i have installed them on my PC using the Xbox App for PC, but as of late whenever i open the Xbox App it is only showing 1 game installed and ready to...
  6. I need help fixing this issue it keeps happening with all my games the shadows look...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help fixing this issue it keeps happening with all my games the shadows look...: [img] can you help fix this problem 623e46f1-5832-4041-b00b-258e09110c9c
  7. I need help accessing my new console and accumulated games, not game pass through my tv.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help accessing my new console and accumulated games, not game pass through my tv.: I need to access my console and accumulated games, not game pass through my tv. ebc296ad-7937-407a-9ede-eaf1c319da9a
  8. So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, please: So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, But i have one issue when i go to cancel it, it says We can’t cancel your subscription You have already paid for...
  9. Hi Folks, Need help with upgrading a gifted version of an Xbox game - i Bought the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi Folks, Need help with upgrading a gifted version of an Xbox game - i Bought the game...: The deluxe version of this game includes Xbox One also. How can i upgrade it? Additionally it does not give me an option for a refund since it was a gift. The game is Hogwarts Legacy. For some...
  10. Need help with linking my xbox account to epic games, I have been looking everywhere but I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help with linking my xbox account to epic games, I have been looking everywhere but I...: "There was an error processing the credentials from the external login system, please contact support". This is the message that pops up when I try linking my xbox account to my epic account, I...