NEED HELP FROM WINDOWS SUPPORT

Discus and support NEED HELP FROM WINDOWS SUPPORT in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I am facing issues while launching fifa 22 which i bought from steam, it crashes at launch, i contacted EA support and followed everything they... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Saransh Tiwari, Jun 30, 2022.

1. NEED HELP FROM WINDOWS SUPPORT

Hi,

I am facing issues while launching fifa 22 which i bought from steam, it crashes at launch, i contacted EA support and followed everything they said but at the end they said its the issue from Windows end please contact windows support. And i dont know how to get help from Windows microsoft team.

:)

Saransh Tiwari, Jun 30, 2022
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Steam support is only for Steam

EA are the ones who can support their game.

In the meantime we’ll do our best. What screen do you get to before it crashes? Is it the splash screen or does the game load in some and then crash? Or does it do nothing and quit?
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

Since you bought this game from Steam you should really contact Steam support or ask on the Steam forums for that specific game. https://steamcommunity.com/app/1506830/discussions/

Saying that it 'crashes at launch' isn't enough though. We need more information about your system specs please. Not all PCs are the same. It's more than likely that either your drivers are out of date or your PC isn't actually capable of playing FIFA 22.

• MINIMUM:
      • Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
      • Processor: Intel Core i3-6100 @ 3.7GHz or AMD Athlon X4 880K @4GHz
      • Memory: 8 GB RAM
      • Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 660 2GB or AMD Radeon HD 7850 2GB
      • Storage: 50 GB available space
    • RECOMMENDED:
      • Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
      • Processor: Intel i5-3550 @ 3.40GHz or AMD FX 8150 @ 3.6GHz
      • Memory: 8 GB RAM
      • Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670 or AMD Radeon R9 270X
      • Network: Broadband Internet connection
      • Storage: 50 GB available space
  4. Misumi Tozawa Win User

You can use the "Get Help" app on your Windows 10/11 PC. You should be able to get in contact with someone there.

If the game still refuses to launch, you can always ask Steam for a refund.
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

Please share so others who have the problem xan find their answer. Glad it’s solved
  6. Saransh Tiwari Win User

Thank you so much for your reply, found a solution at the steam community forum. thanks for the help.
Thema:

1. NEED HELP FROM WINDOWS SUPPORT - Similar Threads - NEED HELP WINDOWS

2. Need help with xbox app on Windows

in XboX Insiders
    Need help with xbox app on Windows: For the last 2 weeks I been trying to use the xbox app on pc and no matter what I do my headset doesn't work in parties. My mic isn't muted in anyway because it shows it working in the test area....
  3. Need help getting Xbox bar to work (Windows 11)

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help getting Xbox bar to work (Windows 11): I'm currently using Windows 11. I was having issues with Xbox game bar, so I uninstalled Xbox game bar by going to task manager > game bar > then I uninstalled the SYSTEM file. The problem is now...
  4. needing help with downloading games from the Xbox app (windows 11)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    needing help with downloading games from the Xbox app (windows 11): When trying to download something on hard drive, I get the error code 0x80070002 and the download doesn't continue. I have Xbox Gamepass and now am trying to download HITMAN 3. I've also tried...
  5. Need help purchasing Minecraft for Windows

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help purchasing Minecraft for Windows: When I put the info of my card on Microsoft for Minecraft, it tells me that its having trouble processing payment. 1bad2dc6-9e2b-4ded-a62e-28831f1d530a
  6. Need Help with xbox windows app on win11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need Help with xbox windows app on win11: When i try to buy a game on the xbox app store, specifically on the windows 11 one. i get a "We weren't able to load all options. Close the app, then try again." i restarted my pc and the app...
  7. Valorant Crashes on Windows 11, I need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Valorant Crashes on Windows 11, I need help: Everytime I open valorant the green insider build error keeps popping up and crashes my laptop, Idk what to do I need help 4da53a12-5823-4797-b795-b87a01bda4b4
  8. I need help with Minecraft Bedrock Edition (Windows 10 Home Single Languaje), i think the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help with Minecraft Bedrock Edition (Windows 10 Home Single Languaje), i think the...: yesterday my minecraft started closing, when i open it it reaches 100%, and the panoramic picture of the starting screen started the animation, then it stops, and minecraft closes without giving...
  9. I need help on my MSFS installation on DVD, it will not push through on install on my windows

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help on my MSFS installation on DVD, it will not push through on install on my windows: I need help on my MSFS installation on DVD, it will not push through on install on my windows. I tried to Install the 10 DVD of MSFS but seems i cant find the .exe of the MSFS. Please help me on...
  10. I need help to fix loging in to my account on my window 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help to fix loging in to my account on my window 10: I need help to fix logging In to my account on my computer. every time I try logging in it says (0x409) 0x80080300 above it says we are unable to sign you in at the moment. try again later. I...