need help from support

Discus and support need help from support in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; how do i talk to a microsoft support employee about problems thru text chat? 27ba881c-086b-46c2-bd9c-6e1da1907a95 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by mebNSX, Nov 8, 2021.

1. mebNSX
    mebNSX Guest

need help from support

how do i talk to a microsoft support employee about problems thru text chat?

:)

mebNSX, Nov 8, 2021
  2. Georges C. Win User

need help from support

3. SwordofWhedon Win User

NEED HELP FROM WINDOWS SUPPORT

Steam support is only for Steam

EA are the ones who can support their game.

In the meantime we’ll do our best. What screen do you get to before it crashes? Is it the splash screen or does the game load in some and then crash? Or does it do nothing and quit?
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Since you bought this game from Steam you should really contact Steam support or ask on the Steam forums for that specific game. https://steamcommunity.com/app/1506830/discussions/

Saying that it 'crashes at launch' isn't enough though. We need more information about your system specs please. Not all PCs are the same. It's more than likely that either your drivers are out of date or your PC isn't actually capable of playing FIFA 22.

• MINIMUM:
      • Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
      • Processor: Intel Core i3-6100 @ 3.7GHz or AMD Athlon X4 880K @4GHz
      • Memory: 8 GB RAM
      • Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 660 2GB or AMD Radeon HD 7850 2GB
      • Storage: 50 GB available space
    • RECOMMENDED:
      • Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
      • Processor: Intel i5-3550 @ 3.40GHz or AMD FX 8150 @ 3.6GHz
      • Memory: 8 GB RAM
      • Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670 or AMD Radeon R9 270X
      • Network: Broadband Internet connection
      • Storage: 50 GB available space
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Need help from support please.

6. Misumi Tozawa Win User

You can use the "Get Help" app on your Windows 10/11 PC. You should be able to get in contact with someone there.

If the game still refuses to launch, you can always ask Steam for a refund.
Thema:

need help from support

1. need help from support - Similar Threads - need help support

2. Email doesnt exsist for minecraft account i dont know what to do i need support please help me

in XBoX Accessibility
    Email doesnt exsist for minecraft account i dont know what to do i need support please help me: I was sighing in normaly then i got logged out tried to login saying email doesnt exsist and i dont know what to do please help plus its a minecraft acoount 5f5d1299-216e-468d-af4d-55763ab36ac6
  3. I need help contacting Microsoft support.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help contacting Microsoft support.: I got hacked on May 8th and I got my account back. I made a request to get my account unsuspended and they replied by saying that they will partner up with Microsoft it try and get it unsuspended,...
  4. Need help and I think Xbox support is broken

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help and I think Xbox support is broken: Bought point Cards went to buy game says I have no money but 70+ in account. Tried to get help from support but I can’t get past need more info. Been a Xbox live subscriber for 17 years never ever...
  5. I need help, Support cannot help and I have tried many times.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help, Support cannot help and I have tried many times.: Back in may of 2022 my account was hacked. Me and this guy we gameshared a lot because he had strict parents and he eventually ended up stealing my account from his xbox. This started late...
  6. I need to speak to a xbox technician and getting no help from xbox support

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to speak to a xbox technician and getting no help from xbox support: I need to speak to a xbox technician and getting no help from xbox support 16e38d95-d5bc-46f4-8e73-46f7592c4ba5
  7. Wife's Xbox Series X has broken after only 45 days and I cannot get any support - NEED HELP

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wife's Xbox Series X has broken after only 45 days and I cannot get any support - NEED HELP: I bought my wife an Xbox Series X on 30th September and last night she was playing Call Of Duty and got booted from the game. She tried to log on and got a disc read error, even though we bought...
  8. Xbox support accidently deleted my Live.com email account. I urgently need it back. Help!!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox support accidently deleted my Live.com email account. I urgently need it back. Help!!!: I w a s seeking help replacing an old non-functioning email account on my Xbox account with my other main email account. The Tech got a message in account.microsoft.com that the account was from a...
  9. NEED HELP FROM WINDOWS SUPPORT

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NEED HELP FROM WINDOWS SUPPORT: Hi, I am facing issues while launching fifa 22 which i bought from steam, it crashes at launch, i contacted EA support and followed everything they said but at the end they said its the issue...
  10. Need help! Unable to contact human support and lost account with credit card info.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help! Unable to contact human support and lost account with credit card info.: Hello! I lost my password and I tried recovering it, but no luck. The automatic form always reject it. This is an account I created just for gamepass, so losing it is not really a problem, but...