Need help from enforcement team to help with multiple communication bans.

Discus and support Need help from enforcement team to help with multiple communication bans. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have been communication banned now 5 different times for 24 hour periods for the same lfg post for posting a link to my twitch. I called xbox support... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by randall hecker, Nov 24, 2022.

1. Need help from enforcement team to help with multiple communication bans.

I have been communication banned now 5 different times for 24 hour periods for the same lfg post for posting a link to my twitch. I called xbox support multiple times but they cannot help me and say only the enforcement team can look into it and fix this issue. They only way to get ahold of the enforcement team is to be banned for longer than 24hrs. Which that has not occured so I cannot talk to them, am I suppose to just get purposely banned for more hrs to be able to have them look into my specific issue? How can I get this issue fixed? I stopped posting on lfg but it still bans me every week for the same exact post I got banned for over a month ago. At this time all the support said was to just deal with it and continue to get banned and there has to be something else I can do or someone that can help.

:)

randall hecker, Nov 24, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Randall.

Would be great to assist you on this one, but unfortunately no one here including Microsoft customer support is capable to assist you with suspensions or enforcement actions.

Because is not possible to access to your account and enforcement details.

But, as you already know 48 hours or less suspensions aren’t eligible for an appeal

PS: No one from the enforcement team view these forums
  3. Parmersan Win User

Thank You Microsoft for the Middle Finger

The Enforcement Team and Ambassadors are two separate support teams. Ambassadors are just friendly, helpful, community members who have no control (or knowledge) on suspensions and bans. Try contacting the Enforcement Team directly through the official Xbox
    Support Team. Also, it seems like it's only a 24-hour ban?
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Communication suspension, but can't play online?

Hello Shi,

Sorry to hear about the issue with the communication suspension. Some games will not be able to be played due to a communication suspension if they rely on chat. For more information about the ban and to see if eligible for a case review( ban longer than
    1 day), you would need to go to
    Enforcement site
    . This is the only way to contact the enforcement team.

Hope this Helps.

Thanks
    Brad
    Xbox Forum Team
  5. Smwutches Win User

I need help from the enforcement team on my ban.

The enforcement team no longer use the forums. At the time that you were banned, you could have posted on the suspension forums and the enforcement team would have done the same thing. Since the ban took place 4 years ago, there is nothing that can be done.
  6. darkist1 Win User

How to shorten suspensions

Thema:

1. Need help from enforcement team to help with multiple communication bans. - Similar Threads - Need help enforcement

2. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  3. I need help updating my xbox x

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help updating my xbox x: need help updating my xbox x but it keeps diplaing error code 80070570 00000000 00000301 i tried waiting it out but no luck and no one else seems to have had this error code before. Please help...
  4. need help understanding, the way strikes work and fairness of the system . of a years...

in XBoX on Windows
    need help understanding, the way strikes work and fairness of the system . of a years...: I understand it is not easy to or may be impossible to alter the outcome, but I would appreciate some guidance. I'm a support worker caring for a young person who has been issued a year-long...
  5. Xbox app refuses to start need some help.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app refuses to start need some help.: So when i start my xbox app i get an error message saying "cant find program" and then i get a black updating screen stuck on 0% Any ideas how to fix this? submitted by /u/CeilingCrawler...
  6. I need help pairing my xbox one controller

in XboX Insiders
    I need help pairing my xbox one controller: So I have an Xbox 1 with 200 games on it that are very legendary and I hold dear to my heart. I stop playing my Xbox 1 and return from my Xbox Series S. Now I've want to replay the games but my...
  7. Hey I need some help,

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey I need some help,: I recently got my dad a turtle beach stealth 600 gen2 usb, it worked for his Xbox one first gen but it won’t work for my Xbox series X/diablo edition, the headset itself turns on but the usb stick...
  8. I need help to use mi microsoft balance on my xbox on the forthnite game.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help to use mi microsoft balance on my xbox on the forthnite game.: I need help to use mi microsoft balance on my xbox on the 6044f4fc-6db5-4086-a8bb-d3dfb402a827
  9. I need some kind of help with my enforcement ban.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need some kind of help with my enforcement ban.: I got killed and tea bagged by my teammate. Then my deathbox/body was shot a bunch. So yes I did get really frustrated and sent two bad messages trash prolly shouldn't have but I mean nothing will...
  10. I need help with unfair enforcement action

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help with unfair enforcement action: Theres nothing I can do about someone having a bad day, and whoever reviewed the report was definitely having one. The message I was suspended for was "you wanna be a jerk? You just put a target...