Need help for XBOX LIVE GOLD cancellation

Discus and support Need help for XBOX LIVE GOLD cancellation in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The thing is that my console died at a shut down in my hometown. Now I don't remember the account nor the mail I was using since I've been playing with... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AutumnTundra860, Oct 14, 2017.

1. Need help for XBOX LIVE GOLD cancellation

The thing is that my console died at a shut down in my hometown. Now I don't remember the account nor the mail I was using since I've been playing with my Xbox 360 since 2012 and my account was set to connect automatically ever since.
    The only real info I can provide is the CC number I was using, so please.. I do not have access to the service and it is still being charged to my account so I'd like to cancel my subscription by any means.

:)

AutumnTundra860, Oct 14, 2017
  2. HappyTroopa
    HappyTroopa Guest
    Wait so you get 2 free games every month even if you stop paying for Gold??

Yeah, unless something has changed recently, you get to keep your Xbox 360 gold games.

But the Xbox One gold games you need to have an active subscription.

Here it is from the official Xbox site:

HappyTroopa, Oct 14, 2017
  3. xboxfelix
    xboxfelix Guest
    How to Turn off auto renewal or cancel Xbox LIVE membership

How to turn off auto renewal

It is recommended that you cancel your Xbox LIVE Gold Membership using the option of turning off automatic renewal. If auto renewal is "off", your membership will expire at the end of its current term.

Steps to follow:

1) If you are not already signed in, click Sign In at the upper right hand corner and sign in using your Microsoft account.

2) Proceed to My Account.

3) Click Change next to automatic renewal. Change the setting to OFF

You will be able to continue enjoying all the benefits of Xbox LIVE Gold Membership until your paid membership time expires.

Note:

If you want to cancel or disable your Xbox LIVE Gold Membership immediately, you should contact Xbox support. Use the Request a Call from Support option on the official Xbox Contact Us page. Your account cannot be canceled through chat or email.

If you disable your account immediately, you will lose the time remaining on your membership subscription.

If you are on a 2 Year Xbox LIVE Gold Contract, and you want to cancel before the end of the 2 years, you will be charged an Early Termination Fee and other applicable taxes. Once the two-year agreement period is over, your account will not be renewed automatically.

You can cancel the 2 Year Xbox LIVE Gold Contract using the option of self-cancel your subscription on Xbox.com

xboxfelix, Oct 14, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

You would need to contact support and speak to billing. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or Contact Us | Xbox Support

Smwutches, Oct 14, 2017
  5. iRayDawg Win User

xbox trying to charge a closed bank account

6. iRayDawg Win User

Error with subscription cancellation.

7. RedNewt1 Win User

Cancel membership please

8. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Cancel subscription

9. X MiXtuRE X Win User

Could I cancle my xbox account ?

Thema:

1. Need help for XBOX LIVE GOLD cancellation - Similar Threads - Need help LIVE

2. My account was hacked and then deleted by the hackers PLEASE READ I NEED LIVE HELP IMMEDIATELY

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was hacked and then deleted by the hackers PLEASE READ I NEED LIVE HELP IMMEDIATELY: I am using my son's account. My account was hacked and then deleted by the hackers and your support is completely useless as it constantly requires me to sign back in to get assistance and yet I...
  3. My xbox 360 can't connect to xbox live, I need help please.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 can't connect to xbox live, I need help please.: Hello Everyone, I just got a xbox 360 two weeks ago and it had no problem connecting to xbox live. Yesterday it disconnected me so I tried to test the connection and now it couldn't connect to the...
  4. I forgot my Xbox live pass code when went to prison. Need your help my name is Jonathan...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot my Xbox live pass code when went to prison. Need your help my name is Jonathan...: How do I star my x360 live ? c9486fb2-192e-40f7-a5b7-d2a135f18721
  5. I need help with my Xbox live account I have game pass on my account so why can't I join...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help with my Xbox live account I have game pass on my account so why can't I join...: Hello there please find a way to help me play with my live friends 0a43757f-312d-4431-9776-0b0810320e36
  6. Need help with my Xbox live password

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help with my Xbox live password: Neef help with my Xbox live password ed379731-7adc-4f70-b077-5b5c4baf159c
  7. Need help recovering Xbox Live Account (Sea of Thieves related)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help recovering Xbox Live Account (Sea of Thieves related): Hello! I really need some assistance please! I've been playing Sea of Thieves on Steam for a couple of years now and I've always used the same email for my xbox live account. Recently, I've had...
  8. Need help - Trying to renew live but error code

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help - Trying to renew live but error code: Hey all, really need help as I’m out of ideas. I was playing Xbox live no problem before and it’s just expired. So I try to renew live and it’s coming up “Change your MS Store Region. And error...
  9. I need help as to displaying my "Real Name" on Xbox live.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help as to displaying my "Real Name" on Xbox live.: I'm not given the option anymore to display my real name. What I said was abhorrent and I've since apologized numerous times. It shows I should be able to display my real name again, but am still...
  10. hello? why is this being deleted, I need help Xbox Live Communication Guidelines. Is anyone...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    hello? why is this being deleted, I need help Xbox Live Communication Guidelines. Is anyone...: I received a hate message from a Dead by Daylight user, reported, and tried to reason with him. Proceeds to tell me I suck and what I did in the game was worthless and stupid. I responded with an...