Need help for Logitech G920 in CarX Drift Online Racing

Discus and support Need help for Logitech G920 in CarX Drift Online Racing in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Since yesterday the G920 no longer works properly on the Xbox with CarX. The steering wheel has only been causing problems in CarX.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Cr8zyMonk, May 2, 2023.

1. Cr8zyMonk
    Cr8zyMonk Guest

Since yesterday the G920 no longer works properly on the Xbox with CarX. The steering wheel has only been causing problems in CarX.

:)

Cr8zyMonk, May 2, 2023
  2. Jhonkito Win User

My car x drift racing online will not let me join multiplayer room at all.

Hi, DrakeFine my name is Jhon, and will be a pleasure help you

It's truly frustrating to be unable to join online multiplayer in CarX Drift Racing Online, especially after months of trying various solutions. I understand your desperation for a fix, and let's try tackling this issue together!

Here are some potential reasons why you might be getting kicked from multiplayer rooms in CarX Drift Racing Online, along with solutions you can try:

Network Issues:

Internet connection: Ensure your internet connection is stable and strong. Try connecting via an Ethernet cable instead of Wi-Fi if possible.

Port forwarding: Some players have reported success with forwarding specific ports related to CarX Drift Racing Online on their router. Check the game's official forums or online guides for specific port numbers.

DNS servers: Try switching to a different DNS server like Google Public DNS (8.8.8.8) or Cloudflare DNS (1.1.1.1).
    In-Game Settings:

Region selection: Try connecting to different server regions within the game. Sometimes, server overload in specific regions can cause connection issues.

Game mode: Test different game modes within multiplayer. Perhaps the issue is happening only in particular modes.
    Server filters: Adjust any custom server filters you might be using to ensure you're not inadvertently excluding yourself from eligible lobbies.

Game Files and Updates:

Verify game files: On Steam, right-click CarX Drift Racing Online in your library and select "Properties" > "Local Files" > "Verify integrity of game files." This will ensure all game files are properly downloaded and installed.

Reinstall the game: Consider completely uninstalling and reinstalling CarX Drift Racing Online. This might resolve potential file corruption or installation issues.

Update the game and drivers: Make sure you're playing the latest version of CarX Drift Racing Online and have the most recent drivers installed for your graphics card and other relevant hardware. Outdated versions can sometimes cause compatibility issues.

Additional Tips:

Restart your devices: Power cycle your router, PC, and Xbox (if playing on Xbox) to refresh connections and clear temporary glitches.

I hope this helps! Don't hesitate to ask if you have any further questions or need additional clarification.
  3. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Carx

4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox One - Logitech G920 - Customize setting

5. RichieB_ Win User

Logitech G920 not working

Hi Diamond6925,

Greetings!

Thank you for publishing in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you are experiencing issues with your Logitech G920 not working on your PC when playing Xbox Cloud. I'm here to help you with this concern.

Firstly, I would like to ask a few questions to better understand the issue. Are you able to use the Logitech G920 on your PC for other games or applications? Have you tried using a different controller on Xbox Cloud to see if the issue persists?

Assuming that the issue is only with Xbox Cloud, here are some troubleshooting steps that you can try:

1. Ensure that your Logitech G920 is properly connected to your PC. Check the USB cable and make sure it is securely plugged in.

2. Check if the Logitech G920 is recognized by your PC. You can do this by going to the Device Manager on your PC. Look for the Logitech G920 under the "Human Interface Devices" section. If it is not listed, try unplugging and plugging it back in.

3. Make sure that your Logitech G920 is set as the default controller on your PC. You can do this by going to the "Devices and Printers" section in the Control Panel. Right-click on the Logitech G920 and select "Set as Default Device".

4. Check if there are any updates available for your Logitech G920. You can do this by going to the Logitech website and downloading the latest drivers and firmware for your device.

5. If the issue persists, try using a different controller on Xbox Cloud to see if the issue is with the Logitech G920 or with Xbox Cloud itself.

6. Lastly, you can try to test your Logitech G920 to another device to see if its working. This is for us to be able to isolate the issue if its on the Logitech or not.

Learn more: Troubleshooting G920 for power/connection Issues - Xbox – Logitech Support + Download

Cheers,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  6. WattyNuela Win User

How do i connect Logitech g920?y

Hello Ian, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.
    Not a Microsoft employee.

I understand you’re having trouble when trying to use your Logitech G920 wheel. Let me share an article from Logitech support that may help you, depending on the platform you're experiencing this problem:

https://support.logi.com/hc/en-gb/articles/3600...
Thema:

1. Need help for Logitech G920 in CarX Drift Online Racing - Similar Threads - Need help Logitech

2. Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out

in XboX Insiders
    Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out: Hello my sons xbox took a crap, and he doesnt remember the email address that went too it so I was wondering can I put the internal hard dr8ve 8n another xbox one S to retrieve account info or can...
  3. Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn: I play on ps5 and I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account for Minecraft, stating I already have an account linked to my psn but I unfortunately lost access to the email or information linked...
  4. Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin: I recently bought a second hand series X, when I’ve got it home and tried it out, all works fine as it should but the old users account is still on the machine. My main problem is removing the...
  5. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  6. I need help updating my xbox x

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help updating my xbox x: need help updating my xbox x but it keeps diplaing error code 80070570 00000000 00000301 i tried waiting it out but no luck and no one else seems to have had this error code before. Please help...
  7. need help understanding, the way strikes work and fairness of the system . of a years...

in XBoX on Windows
    need help understanding, the way strikes work and fairness of the system . of a years...: I understand it is not easy to or may be impossible to alter the outcome, but I would appreciate some guidance. I'm a support worker caring for a young person who has been issued a year-long...
  8. Xbox app refuses to start need some help.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app refuses to start need some help.: So when i start my xbox app i get an error message saying "cant find program" and then i get a black updating screen stuck on 0% Any ideas how to fix this? submitted by /u/CeilingCrawler...
  9. I need help with my logitech G920

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help with my logitech G920: I noticed when i was playing beamng that when i turn the wheel to left every button stops working expect A and when that happens A button activates all buttons function so what can i do,...
  10. Need help with xbox adaptive controller and logitech extreme 3d pro

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help with xbox adaptive controller and logitech extreme 3d pro: Hello, I purchased an xbox adaptive controller, logitech adaptive gaming kit, and will receive two logitech extreme 3d pro controllers tomorrow. The logitech adaptive gaming kit did not work well...