Need help, for harassment for a friend

Discus and support Need help, for harassment for a friend in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; A friend i know is being harassed by someone. She has asked more than once (alot of times) for them to leave her alone And not join her parties. But he... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by babyXdoll45, Feb 28, 2020.

1. babyXdoll45
    babyXdoll45 Guest

A friend i know is being harassed by someone. She has asked more than once (alot of times) for them to leave her alone And not join her parties. But he still finds a way into the parties And Games, and is rude to her and everyone else. She has tried blocking
    him and it has not fine any good. And i reported him tonight for harrassment explaining it. Any ideas?

:)

babyXdoll45, Feb 28, 2020
  2. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

The correct thing is for her to block, and report, when she is on partychat with friends, leave the group with an invitation only. Good luck!
  3. AngelObullets Win User

you can also ask your friend to set the party invites to invite only and/or appear offline to stop the person harrassing them. Just follow the advice on this to your friend.
  4. ArminatorX Win User

Your friend can try the following:

She needs to bring up the profile of the person harassing her, and block as well as mute the profile. This will prevent that profile from talking and messaging her, as well as seeing her being online.

However, if she is in a party with others, make sure that the party is set to be invite only. Either she needs to ask the creator of the party to make that setting, or she herself should start the party, set it to a private invite only party, and then add
    the party members she wishes to talk to.

Be aware however, that a friend participating in that party, could still invite that harassing person. But she would be unable to hear him, as she muted and blocked that person.

As for game lobbies: Unless the game allows private only lobbies, there is no way to keep that person out of the game, but Xbox Live will TRY to keep blocked persons out of the matchmaking process, if possible. She needs to make sure that the harassing person
    is then also muted in the in-game chat.

If the person uses multiple accounts to get around the block and mute setting, she could temporarily set her account to be contacted by "Friends Only" in
    her account's online and privacy settings.

That way, only persons that are on her friend list can contact her.

And whenever she gets a harassing message, she should report that message through the console's reporting feature. The console's involved will then collect data and evidence, and send that in with the report to the Xbox Live Policy Enforcement Team. They
    can then issue suspensions or permanent bans for the harassing person.
  5. Simple OJ Win User

The enforcement team will look into since you have reported him, it will take time though.
  6. Frankalore the Merci Win User

You need to report, block, and file a complaint on the person. It is best to just ignore them these people just want attention. For more information on enforcement please visit Enforcement
Thema:

1. Need help, for harassment for a friend - Similar Threads - Need help harassment

2. Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now

in XboX Insiders
    Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now: Hi everyone, I'm reaching out to the community for some assistance with an issue I've been facing while playing Forza Horizon through GeForce Now. Despite trying various fixes, I'm stuck and could...
  3. We need some Wireless controller help

in XboX Insiders
    We need some Wireless controller help: My son has an Xbox One and we bought him a wireless controller that has one of those USB receivers he lost the receiver. I'm a gamer myself and I'm under the understanding that if he didn't have...
  4. Need help connecting these to play fh4 and fh5

in XboX Insiders
    Need help connecting these to play fh4 and fh5: Xbox series x wired controller and subsonic wheel rubber gear box and tab at left submitted by /u/SomebodystolemyBEANZ [link] [comments]
  5. Need help and xbox customer sevice wont let me talk to anyone they deem my issue no worthy...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help and xbox customer sevice wont let me talk to anyone they deem my issue no worthy...: My console (xbox series x) isnt responding to my controller properly the sticks work the home menu button works but when i try to press a on something or b to back out no response ive done a full...
  6. I need help with my Xbox one x.

in XboX Insiders
    I need help with my Xbox one x.: It's an Xbox one x, I was playing my game and it shut off on me and now only turn on for a couple of seconds before it turns off. You can hear something happening inside the Xbox, idk what to do...
  7. I need help with this headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help with this headset: I have a problem with my wireless RAZOR headset, out of nowhere it just doesn't work at all. None of the buttons do anything and the light has been green for 3-4 hours. I don't what what to do...
  8. Need Help because can't activate Dev mode on Xbox Series S.

in XboX Insiders
    Need Help because can't activate Dev mode on Xbox Series S.: Hello devs and community, in the past days i had an error on my xbox that can't access to dev mode menu because it shows me an error that says that i cant activate Dev mode on my console, and in...
  9. Need help with xbox app on Windows

in XboX Insiders
    Need help with xbox app on Windows: For the last 2 weeks I been trying to use the xbox app on pc and no matter what I do my headset doesn't work in parties. My mic isn't muted in anyway because it shows it working in the test area....
  10. TW- Need help dealing with harassment and abuse of Microsoft’s Xbox account creation

in XBoX Accessibility
    TW- Need help dealing with harassment and abuse of Microsoft’s Xbox account creation: Hello! I am in need of some help regarding the next steps in stopping harassment myself and a friend are receiving from a person on Xbox. This person has made multiple accounts to contact me,...