Need help for a fix. Just subscribed to game pass ultimate to play in my Tab S8 Ultra. No...

Discus and support Need help for a fix. Just subscribed to game pass ultimate to play in my Tab S8 Ultra. No... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Game pass screenshot submitted by /u/Ampalaya531 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Ampalaya531, Sep 29, 2022.

1. Need help for a fix. Just subscribed to game pass ultimate to play in my Tab S8 Ultra. No...

/u/Ampalaya531, Sep 29, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Rainbow six sige is asking for gamepass

Seems like it's not asking you for a Game Pass but it's asking you to subscribe to an Xbox Live Gold subscription, the reason why Xbox Game Pass Ultimate is one of the options is due to the Xbox Live Gold included on the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.

You will be needing to subscribe to either Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass Ultimate to play the game, Ghosty2506.
  3. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Game pass ultimate

Hi the Game Pass Ultimate is the pack of this Services: Game Pass(Xbox) + Game Pass(PC)+Live Gold

If you only play in Xbox, Subscribe the Game Pass Ultimate is the Same with you Subscribe Game Pass + Live Gold but you only go pay $ 15.00 vs $20.00 by Subscribe Game Pass and Live Gold Se-pared
  4. pjameleven Win User

I need a fast answer

Hi Shadow Player Mastalos,

You will need to have Xbox Live Gold in order to play any games on line. You can subscribe to gold by itself, or upgrade your game pass subscription to game pass ultimate. Hope that helps, happy gaming!
  5. Games Games Win User

Code crunchyroll

Hello,
    I have just subscribed to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate to benefit from 75 days of crunchyroll, and it's been 1 hour I'm looking for my code but I can't find it. I searched on the internet and was told to go to the Codes/Rewards tab but I can't find it.

Could you please help me
    Hfoiw27
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox Gold conversion

If you are already a Game Pass Ultimate subscriber, then any Gold codes you redeem will be converted to Game Pass Ultimate. If you are not an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Subscriber, then no, the Gold codes should not convert to Game Pass Ultimate.
Thema:

Need help for a fix. Just subscribed to game pass ultimate to play in my Tab S8 Ultra. No...

1. Need help for a fix. Just subscribed to game pass ultimate to play in my Tab S8 Ultra. No... - Similar Threads - Need help fix

2. Need help fixing a Israeli Xbox 360 S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help fixing a Israeli Xbox 360 S: My friend has a Xbox 360 s. 4 years ago it broke, and today I decided to come and fix it. We plugged it in, and the box turns yellow as expected. We press the power button and it turns green for...
  3. Need help fixing high latency on wired connection.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help fixing high latency on wired connection.: I have an Xbox Series S on wired internet connection, with a download speed of 300 MB and upload of 75 MB. My latency in Xbox Network statistics and in Halo Infinite is of 100-140 ms. It's...
  4. I need help fixing this issue it keeps happening with all my games the shadows look...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help fixing this issue it keeps happening with all my games the shadows look...: [img] can you help fix this problem 623e46f1-5832-4041-b00b-258e09110c9c
  5. Hey I need help with how to fix my xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey I need help with how to fix my xbox: I have had my Xbox one s for at least 4 or 3 years now and recently within the last 3 to 4 months its started to crash my games and take forever to start up. When I am on the main xbox home screen...
  6. I need help to fix code (0x87e1000c)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help to fix code (0x87e1000c): xbox one (0x87e1000c) Game is corrupt and won't install 7727f230-8599-4512-bd0c-d48356e2e69b
  7. I need help fixing my consoles internet nightmare?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help fixing my consoles internet nightmare?: So for some reason my console hates everything. On a wored connection it sparatically mid game will crash the internet on my console but if i go wireless is constantly ping spikes over and over. I...
  8. I need help fixing issues on my Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help fixing issues on my Xbox.: I've recently had 3 issues with my Xbox screen. Anytime I'm on am app or game like YouTube or Fortnite, my screen either is forcing itself to go up, like me pressing the joystick, The Xbox...
  9. I need help fixing the issue with playing classic mw2 (2009) multiplayer and not being able...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help fixing the issue with playing classic mw2 (2009) multiplayer and not being able...: I am unable to play call of duty MW2 (2009) multiplayer due to a reoccurring error message saying you don’t have Xbox live (which I do) and your parents Microsoft Account isn’t valid. Your parent...
  10. Xbox is throwing error code and i need help fixing this.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox is throwing error code and i need help fixing this.: My Xbox One S has just recently been throwing an error code (0x80070490) everytime i turn it on, ive already manually reset it numerous time and still no luck. Any solutions?...