Need help finding email i used for live account

Discus and support Need help finding email i used for live account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I cant figure out what the email is i used when setting up my xbox account last january. just got a new xbox and trying to log in but everything i come... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by VacatedBroom94, Jan 12, 2018.

1. Need help finding email i used for live account

I cant figure out what the email is i used when setting up my xbox account last january. just got a new xbox and trying to log in but everything i come up with is wrong. My gamertag is beefnchedda5 i believe

thanks for any help or suggestions much appreciated

:)

VacatedBroom94, Jan 12, 2018
  2. halo 4 armor specializations email codes.

i need the emails for the halo 4 specializations codes resent to me i cant access the email i used to make my xbox live account. i need help please.

Stovl-357F3685-62C9-4EE7-8AE3-E450EACD36FC, Jan 12, 2018
  3. Need help finding the email I used to make my account

I cannot access my Xbox Live Account because I cannot remember the email I used to create it. I know my Gamertag is MarleysTTop88
    [Mod Removed]... and I can even provide my debit card number I used to make purchases using this account, but unfortunately I cannot recover my email. Any help resolving this matter will be greatly appreciated

KamikazePort084, Jan 12, 2018
  4. HAZMAT RADIO
    HAZMAT RADIO Guest

You can try the steps in this article - Forgot the email address you use to log in to your Xbox? Learn how to find your Xbox login.

You can contact Xbox Support and see if you're able to receive a verification code to whatever you used on the account for a phone or email -
    Contact Us | Xbox Support

If you get a valid verification code, that will help them to view the sign in email address of the account. If you don't get a code then they won't be able to see the sign in email address used for the account

HAZMAT RADIO, Jan 12, 2018
  5. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

You can try the steps in this article - https://support.xbox.com/en-US/my-account/microsoft-account/forgot-microsoft-account-solution

You can contact Xbox Support and see if you're able to receive a verification code to whatever you used on the account for a phone or email -
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us

If you get a valid verification code, that will help them to view the sign in email address of the account. If you don't get a code then they won't be able to see the sign in email address used for the account
  6. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

I need help finding an account email.

Hi James, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Sadly, if you can't provide the necessary information, it won't be possible to recover the account.

The process is done via a form, and you need to know at least which e-mail was it, without the form won't progress forward.

Try searching your e-mail accounts for anything related to Microsoft.
  7. onyxishere Win User

Need help finding the email I used to make my account

Sorry to hear it. First off, you should never post personal information about your account on the forums. Posting your tag and password are not recommended so I would recommend immediately changing the password once you get your tag back.

As for the email of the account, contact phone support. So long as you can answer some account specific questions they can let you know the email. Click the link below to get the number for your region.

support.xbox.com/contact-us
  8. Nathan Roberts (Sunk Win User

Misspelt email, no access.

Hey there, I Is Hoodini

What email provider did your friend use to create the Xbox Live account? (You can find this out with the @gmail.com, @yahoo.com, etc)

When was the Xbox Live Account created?

If your friend has entered the email address incorrectly when signing into Xbox Live, then all they need to do is enter the correct email address when they sign into their account.

Regards,
  9. ArminatorX Win User

account recovery

Thema:

1. Need help finding email i used for live account - Similar Threads - Need help finding

2. I need help finding out which microsoft account is connected to my PlayStation account can...

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help finding out which microsoft account is connected to my PlayStation account can...: Basically my PlayStation account on minecraft Isn’t letting me sign in and I’ve tried multiple accounts to determine which one it is and its not even telling me which one it is. Can anyone please...
  3. Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I...: Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I have the e-mail not the password... May someone help. My username for that account is GOLD YT#3963...
  4. Need help finding Microsoft account associated with Minecraft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help finding Microsoft account associated with Minecraft account: Hi I migrated my mojang account like 2 years ago (have the emails to prove it) but I cannot remember the microsoft account I migrated too nor have I saved it anywhere. Is there anyway someone from...
  5. Need help finding my microsoft account connected to the gamertag Nutellalla

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help finding my microsoft account connected to the gamertag Nutellalla: Hi I need help accessing my games associated with the gamer tag Nutellalla. I have migrated my Mojang account to my Microsoft account, but can't seem to login. I can play on my old laptop but not...
  6. Need help with finding microphone for s-series

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with finding microphone for s-series: hello! I bought the game One Hand Clapping, but it says I need am microphone. What kind do I need to buy if I don't what it combined with headphones? 157b2cb5-c41e-440f-9315-ba9abf035917
  7. Need help to find my captures

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help to find my captures: I was able to use the Capture feature of the Game Bar but when I go to look for the video I captured, it is not there. The prompt always says: "There was a problem getting your captures. Try again...
  8. Need Help Finding Old Email Address

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need Help Finding Old Email Address: Hey, wondering if anyone can help me. I’m trying to log into an old Xbox account but all I can remember is my Gamertag, I’m struggling to remember what email address I used, Xbox support have been...
  9. Need help with finding where I could contact to recover my minecraft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help with finding where I could contact to recover my minecraft account.: Hello, I've forgotten the microsoft email and password in which I used to log in to my minecraft account. I went to minecraft support and filled in the minecraft recovery form but I got an email...
  10. Need help finding account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help finding account.: I bought a new Xbox series X because my old one was severely playing up. I signed into my account and found every thing has gone, every game I downloaded has vanished. If I go to download them...