Need help finding a good pair of wireless headphones for xbox (no turtle beaches ive...

Discus and support Need help finding a good pair of wireless headphones for xbox (no turtle beaches ive... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I've looked everywhere and I cant find ones that have no issues, I saw the steelseries arctis1, and like people keep saying the disconnect alot or... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Macaroni658, Jul 16, 2021.

1. Need help finding a good pair of wireless headphones for xbox (no turtle beaches ive...

I've looked everywhere and I cant find ones that have no issues, I saw the steelseries arctis1, and like people keep saying the disconnect alot or whatever and turtle beaches are made of flimsy plastic

submitted by /u/Macaroni658
    [link] [comments]

/u/Macaroni658, Jul 16, 2021
  2. Juice Man 7777 Win User

Wireless headset for Xbox. It's 2019!!!!

I have a pair of Turtle Beach headphones that work wireless with a USB plugged into the back of my Xbox, and they sound very good. I bought them from Wal-Mart about 3 years ago...
  3. Boom B00M Boom Win User

USB audio???????

I have a pair of Turtle Beach wireless headphones
    with a usb audio connection and the mic works great!
  4. richard symons Win User

Audio Outputs !!!!

As Burnin said there is an optical sound output. Plus I think turtle beach ( and I am sure the other headphone makers ) have already confirmed adapters to allow the 360 headsets to work on the One.

As for wires , well there are some great wireless headsets out for the 360 that have wireless voice too .. I myself use a fantastic set of wireless turtle beach headphones that use bluetooth for wireless voice that also pairs with my phone at the same time
    so I can answer calls while I game too.
  5. Remedy OmG Win User

Turtle beach XL1

Because putting the red and white cables on the side of the tv does nothing. That's for a completely different input on your tv. The only way to get sound through a pair of turtle beaches is if you have a wireless pair, and plug a 3.5 to 3.5mm auxiliary
    wire from the pairing device into the headphone jack on the tv.
  6. Balistic Chick Win User

Wireless vs. Wired?

the sound quality of wired headsets are generally better but the higher end more expensive wireless headsets are pretty good these days, i have a pair of turtle beach stealth 700 and i love them great wireless headset but upgraded to the turtle beach elite
    pro 2 and damn is there a difference
Thema:

Need help finding a good pair of wireless headphones for xbox (no turtle beaches ive...

1. Need help finding a good pair of wireless headphones for xbox (no turtle beaches ive... - Similar Threads - Need help finding

2. I need help finding out which microsoft account is connected to my PlayStation account can...

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help finding out which microsoft account is connected to my PlayStation account can...: Basically my PlayStation account on minecraft Isn’t letting me sign in and I’ve tried multiple accounts to determine which one it is and its not even telling me which one it is. Can anyone please...
  3. Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I...: Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I have the e-mail not the password... May someone help. My username for that account is GOLD YT#3963...
  4. Need help finding Microsoft account associated with Minecraft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help finding Microsoft account associated with Minecraft account: Hi I migrated my mojang account like 2 years ago (have the emails to prove it) but I cannot remember the microsoft account I migrated too nor have I saved it anywhere. Is there anyway someone from...
  5. Need help finding my microsoft account connected to the gamertag Nutellalla

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help finding my microsoft account connected to the gamertag Nutellalla: Hi I need help accessing my games associated with the gamer tag Nutellalla. I have migrated my Mojang account to my Microsoft account, but can't seem to login. I can play on my old laptop but not...
  6. Need help with finding microphone for s-series

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with finding microphone for s-series: hello! I bought the game One Hand Clapping, but it says I need am microphone. What kind do I need to buy if I don't what it combined with headphones? 157b2cb5-c41e-440f-9315-ba9abf035917
  7. Need help to find my captures

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help to find my captures: I was able to use the Capture feature of the Game Bar but when I go to look for the video I captured, it is not there. The prompt always says: "There was a problem getting your captures. Try again...
  8. Need Help Finding Old Email Address

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need Help Finding Old Email Address: Hey, wondering if anyone can help me. I’m trying to log into an old Xbox account but all I can remember is my Gamertag, I’m struggling to remember what email address I used, Xbox support have been...
  9. Need help with finding where I could contact to recover my minecraft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help with finding where I could contact to recover my minecraft account.: Hello, I've forgotten the microsoft email and password in which I used to log in to my minecraft account. I went to minecraft support and filled in the minecraft recovery form but I got an email...
  10. Need help finding account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help finding account.: I bought a new Xbox series X because my old one was severely playing up. I signed into my account and found every thing has gone, every game I downloaded has vanished. If I go to download them...