need help downloading scorched earth and staying logged in on one specific page

Discus and support need help downloading scorched earth and staying logged in on one specific page in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i'm on pc and i've downloaded ark and it says on the microsoft store that scorched earth is free, when i click on it though, there is no download... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by sasquaman, Jul 6, 2022.

1. sasquaman
    sasquaman Guest

i'm on pc and i've downloaded ark and it says on the microsoft store that scorched earth is free, when i click on it though, there is no download button. i went through the xbox console companion and that led me straight to a tab on google. i clicked sign in several times before it actually signed me in and then i had to switch from the help page to the game page and then i searched for scorched earth. when i clicked on it, it led me to the xbox.com website and was opened to scorched earth, but it didn't sign me in and i couldn't download it without paying $30 for ark (which i already had). i clicked sign in and it led me straight to the microsoft help page with a 50/50 chance i was actually signed in. i've repeated this process and a bunch of others multiple times for multiple days. microsoft, please fix your horrible websites, processes, and everything else. i've seen lemonade stands run by 3 or more toddlers function better than you.

:)

sasquaman, Jul 6, 2022
  2. sasquaman Win User

i was not concerned if it was free or not (even though it said on the microsoft store and xbox store that it was indeed free) i was just trying to download it by itself as i am not too too interested in the other dlc's.
  3. sasquaman Win User

thank you for the quick response. i was able to find it on the xbox app and stay signed in but it still says i don't have ark installed when i do.
    [​IMG]
  4. Lucas Lauer Win User

It could have been free in the past, but it is not anymore, my friend. I'm sorry about this.
  5. sasquaman Win User

literally just search "why can't i download scorched earth microsoft" and you will find a bunch of posts on different social medias and people with the exact same problem that i had. some of them included screenshots indicating it was free.
  6. Lucas Lauer Win User

Do you have a screenshot of the Microsoft/Xbox store stating it was free? It is not sold separately, but I never saw it being free.

And yes, unfortunately some DLCs are not sold separately, only with a game version/bundle or season pass.
Thema:

1. need help downloading scorched earth and staying logged in on one specific page - Similar Threads - need help downloading

2. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  3. Microsoft store download / install issue, need some help

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft store download / install issue, need some help: Hello microsoft community! I need some help, just what the title says. I want to install minecraft or minecraft launcher on windows 10/11 pc. I already have a minecraft account. However the...
  4. Subject: Xbox Client Stuck on Downloading (1%) - Need Help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Subject: Xbox Client Stuck on Downloading (1%) - Need Help!: Hello everyone, I hope this post finds you well. I'm in a bit of a jam and could use some assistance. Here's the situation: I recently reset my PC to clean it up and start fresh. Everything went...
  5. Need help installing downloads/updates

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help installing downloads/updates: This has been going on for a while now and recently got better. Used to I couldn’t install games/updates at all on my Xbox one s. Now I can install games, but only with my Xbox off and they go so...
  6. My game won't download and I need help.

in XboX Insiders
    My game won't download and I need help.: I recently bought a physical copy of Call of Duty Black Ops III, but I'm having problems with the download. The download runs pretty smoothly up until around the 50-60% range. Once I reach there...
  7. needing help with downloading games from the Xbox app (windows 11)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    needing help with downloading games from the Xbox app (windows 11): When trying to download something on hard drive, I get the error code 0x80070002 and the download doesn't continue. I have Xbox Gamepass and now am trying to download HITMAN 3. I've also tried...
  8. Why wont it let me download mw2 on my pc when though i bought it on xbox? I need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont it let me download mw2 on my pc when though i bought it on xbox? I need help: So i bought the full 100$ version of modern warfare 2 and was wondering why it wont let me reinstall it 9d4e46c7-dc80-488f-9473-f3eeb8c86747
  9. I can’t download anything on my Xbox series x. I need any help I can get.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t download anything on my Xbox series x. I need any help I can get.: My old Xbox one x also couldn’t download anything and was the reason I upgraded to the series x. My series x worked fine for the first 3 months then stopped being able to download anything too....
  10. I need help on pc, I’m currently trying to download forza horizon 5 through my pc but it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help on pc, I’m currently trying to download forza horizon 5 through my pc but it...: I need help on pc for game pass ultimate 3ee8ed93-e6de-41f8-a07d-44a87cab4d30