Need help deleting a zero gamerscore game from my profile

Discus and support Need help deleting a zero gamerscore game from my profile in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have been trying to delete full house poker from my achievement list for a long time now. It's on zero gamerscore, but every time I delete it from... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Fusion Hazard, Feb 19, 2017.

1. Need help deleting a zero gamerscore game from my profile

I have been trying to delete full house poker from my achievement list for a long time now. It's on zero gamerscore, but every time I delete it from my list it returned when I've logged back in. I've tried account recovery and I know it's not a local
    issue because I can see it still exists on my profile when I look at it on my pc.

I would appreciate some intervention dealing with this as it is bugged from my end and I would really like to have it not appear on my profile any more.

Thanks and regards

:)

Fusion Hazard, Feb 19, 2017
  2. Gamerscore Reset

davemcfly85 i had already tried deleting my profile from my account and redownloading it and my gamerscore is still at zero i do know that if a gamerscore has been reset a cheater mark is placed but mine doesnt have one so my questions still stands what
    happened to my gamerscore?

AjexArkantoes, Feb 19, 2017
  3. Deleting games from my profile

Did you understand my question? Apparently not. I want to remove a game with zero gamerscore from my profiles. This is not the same as deleting something from a hard drive. If this is what you say hasn't changed, tell me how to do it.

I MFC I Tiagox, Feb 19, 2017
  4. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest

Unfortunately there is not way to remove that from your profile.

{Parity}, Feb 20, 2017
  5. Thanks for the post.

How do you know? Is it just that game in particular there is a problem with or do you mean you can't delete any 360 achievements?

Fusion Hazard, Feb 20, 2017
  6. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest
    In general there is no way to remove 0gs games from your profile. You can suggest this feature at
    feedback.xbox.com. There is likely already a topic for it over there.

bowski477, Oct 31, 2018
  7. bowski477 Win User

Thanks for the post.

How do you know? Is it just that game in particular there is a problem with or do you mean you can't delete any 360 achievements?
    In general there is no way to remove 0gs games from your profile. You can suggest this feature at
    feedback.xbox.com. There is likely already a topic for it over there.
  8. {Parity} Win User

Unfortunately there is not way to remove that from your profile.
  9. Fusion Hazard Win User

Thanks for the post.

10. Jemdalade Win User

"We were unable to retrieve your latest saved data" message on all games

I have just deleted my profile from the console and added it again. It now shows zero gamerscore and no friends etc. Awesome
  11. EvilRev Win User

Achievements are back but having new problem.

I may have fixed my problem. I was looking at my achievements on the games tab of the guide button and saw a game with zero gamerscore i played at my friends house so i deleted it. Later on I looked at my windows live id screen in the social tab and it was
    back to normal. I think when i deleted the zero gamerscore game from the achievement list it pulled the info i needed from live thus snapping my social screen back into place.
Thema:

1. Need help deleting a zero gamerscore game from my profile - Similar Threads - Need help deleting

2. Pc controller input bug need help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Pc controller input bug need help: while im playing games like fortnite i can feel my controller input off as if its not working properly and ive had 2 pc's with this same issue where i can unplug and plug it back in and for the...
  3. Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out

in XboX Insiders
    Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out: Hello my sons xbox took a crap, and he doesnt remember the email address that went too it so I was wondering can I put the internal hard dr8ve 8n another xbox one S to retrieve account info or can...
  4. Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn: I play on ps5 and I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account for Minecraft, stating I already have an account linked to my psn but I unfortunately lost access to the email or information linked...
  5. My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft...: Hello, I was told by microsoft experts to use the following solutions. 1. Contact Xbox: After contacting Xbox I was told there is nothing they can do because the account does not exist in their...
  6. I need help deleting my xbox account without deleting my microsoft account or switching emails

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help deleting my xbox account without deleting my microsoft account or switching emails: I just need to switch my email on xbox accounts but the email i want to swtich to is reserved to one of my other accounts. is there any possible way that someone can swtich the email on my...
  7. My account was hacked and then deleted by the hackers PLEASE READ I NEED LIVE HELP IMMEDIATELY

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was hacked and then deleted by the hackers PLEASE READ I NEED LIVE HELP IMMEDIATELY: I am using my son's account. My account was hacked and then deleted by the hackers and your support is completely useless as it constantly requires me to sign back in to get assistance and yet I...
  8. Help Needed to Recover Minecraft Account Lost During Email Deletion

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help Needed to Recover Minecraft Account Lost During Email Deletion: Hello, fellow Minecraft enthusiasts, A while back, I migrated my Minecraft Account from Mojang to Microsoft with the intention of having a specific account solely for Minecraft and another for...
  9. i deleted minecraft on win 10 and all my worlds are gone i need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i deleted minecraft on win 10 and all my worlds are gone i need help: i was trying to update my game and it wasnt working so i deleted minecraft and reinstalled it to see if the update would come with it but all my worlds where gone after i deleted minecraft...
  10. cant delete xbox game folder need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant delete xbox game folder need help: cant delete xbox game folder need help ac16357e-0885-4016-a02c-e6817483bfd1