Need help deciding which xbox one consoles to buy for gaming and 4k- BluRays?

Discus and support Need help deciding which xbox one consoles to buy for gaming and 4k- BluRays? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I would go with an xbox one X it will play 4k movies, play games in 4k and ultimately in my opinion will give you a better experience with your 4k tv.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NEVER_FEAR, Sep 21, 2019.

  1. NEVER_FEAR
    NEVER_FEAR Guest

    Need help deciding which xbox one consoles to buy for gaming and 4k- BluRays?


    I would go with an xbox one X it will play 4k movies, play games in 4k and ultimately in my opinion will give you a better experience with your 4k tv.

    :)
     
    NEVER_FEAR, Sep 21, 2019
    #1
  2. MAJOR WOOD 1982 Win User

    Need help deciding which xbox one consoles to buy for gaming and 4k- BluRays?

    You can try getting xbox one S for money saving. If unless you have money for xbox one X.

    Recommend getting xbox one X since you own a 4k tv.
  3. FxdBrokenLight Win User

    Need help deciding which xbox one consoles to buy for gaming and 4k- BluRays?

    Yo i am not kidding i legit have the same exact Toshiba Amazon Alexa edition Tv that you probably have. I also have a Xbox One S with quite a few games.( like Cod, Minecraft, Fortnite ect.) Id recommend Xbox One S but its your choice.

    Hope this help :)
  4. bishDOTexe Win User

    Need help deciding which xbox one consoles to buy for gaming and 4k- BluRays?

    I FOUND 4 DIFFERENT XBOX ONE X CONSOLES ON SMILE.AMAZON.COM. WHICH ONE DO YOU THINK I SHOULD CHOOSE?

    - XBOX ONE X, WHITE LIMITED EDITION WITH ONE CONTROLLER

    - XBOX ONE X, BLACK COLOR CONSOLE BUNDLE TOM CLANCY'S THE DIVISION 2

    - XBOX ONE X, WHITE LIMITED EDITION CONSOLE BUNDLE WITH FALLOUT 76

    - XBOX ONE X, GEARS 5 LIMITED EDITION WITH GEARS OF WAR GAMES 1-5

    🤔🤔🤔
    I might be a bit biased with my LOVE of the Gears of War series, but I definitely vote the Gears 5 Limited Edition console. The console is absolutely stunning gorgeous and the limited edition controller it comes with matches perfectly. Additionally, you
    get essentially 5 games as well as a cool skin to use with Kait in Gears 5!
  5. xArkSlade08x Win User

    Need help deciding which xbox one consoles to buy for gaming and 4k- BluRays?

    I FOUND 4 DIFFERENT XBOX ONE X CONSOLES ON SMILE.AMAZON.COM. WHICH ONE DO YOU THINK I SHOULD CHOOSE?

    - XBOX ONE X, WHITE LIMITED EDITION WITH ONE CONTROLLER

    - XBOX ONE X, BLACK COLOR CONSOLE BUNDLE TOM CLANCY'S THE DIVISION 2

    - XBOX ONE X, WHITE LIMITED EDITION CONSOLE BUNDLE WITH FALLOUT 76

    - XBOX ONE X, GEARS 5 LIMITED EDITION WITH GEARS OF WAR GAMES 1-5

    🤔🤔🤔
  6. Jay O. Win User

    Need help deciding which xbox one consoles to buy for gaming and 4k- BluRays?

    if you're able to go, definitely go for X.
Thema:

Need help deciding which xbox one consoles to buy for gaming and 4k- BluRays?

Loading...
  1. Need help deciding which xbox one consoles to buy for gaming and 4k- BluRays? - Similar Threads - Need help deciding

  2. XBOX Insider hub dead, need help

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider hub dead, need help: I’ve recently joined XBOX Insiders and downloaded the hub, the only issue is, i am barely able to upgrade my ring, and the only way i can is via these weekly pulses, which only give me about 5 xp,...
  3. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  4. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  5. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  6. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  7. Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox: Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox submitted by /u/Fabulous_Stock_5066 [link] [comments]
  8. Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It: my console booted into the troubleshooting screen and I cannot bypass it. Here are my system details:System Error: E106 00000009 80070002 my os:26100.8569 My Console id:...
  9. Why is my xbox doing this i need to find a solution please help

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is my xbox doing this i need to find a solution please help: I would like to post a picture of the issue but i cant so ill put it in the comments submitted by /u/Round_Adagio8815 [link] [comments]
  10. XboxGaming weird need help thanks

    in XboX Insiders
    XboxGaming weird need help thanks: Couple of months ago I received a document on Xbox, kind’ve like a contract, had a % to something with a list of people/programmers. I was not totally sure what it was and if I selected the right...