Need help contacting the enforcement department

Discus and support Need help contacting the enforcement department in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; How can i contact the enforcemet department. Because i need to talk to them. Like an email or a phone number. Not xbox suport... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Deacon Granlund, Sep 25, 2020.

1. Need help contacting the enforcement department

How can i contact the enforcemet department. Because i need to talk to them. Like an email or a phone number. Not xbox suport

:)

Deacon Granlund, Sep 25, 2020
  2. [udu] Win User

Hey Deacon,

Thanks for reaching, I wanted to let you know that customer support is unable to assist you with suspensions or enforcement actions. They can’t discuss your account and don’t have access to enforcement details. If you need assistance, go to https://enforcement.xbox.com to
    view your enforcement history or start a case review if applicable.

Sincerely, Josue (udu)
  3. Nursemorph Win User

Account banned

Which department would I contact in microsoft as I was made to beleave they had no say in the matter
    Enforcement are the only department that can deal with Enforcement matters...they are an isolated department which is not influenced by any other. Support cannot do anything as they have no access to Enforcement.

Only way is via a Case review and you will need to await the outcome on that
  4. CYA007 Win User

Is it possible to contact Xbox Enforcement for old suspension?

Hi,

I would suggest you to contact

the enforcement department.

Sadly we can not help you here concerning any enforcements. Good luck to you and thank you for using the forum.
  5. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

case tracking

I think you're missing the point.

The forums are not a department. It's users helping users here.

Xbox Support is to help the function and troubleshooting of the account and device.

Xbox Enforcement deals with the people who violate the Code of Conduct

There's no reason why anyone of these separate groups should be able to communicate with each other.

Don't violate the code of conduct and you'll never have a need to contact the Enforcement Team
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

instead of banning for using ADULT words

Bothering employees will not help, enforcement is their own entity and does not interact with other departments or the public

You need to appeal at https://enforcement.xbox.com
Thema:

1. Need help contacting the enforcement department - Similar Threads - Need help contacting

2. I need to contact someone that can genuinely help.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to contact someone that can genuinely help.: Over the past week I’ve been dealing with an issue, my 5 year account was banned while I was away on a trip. I came home Sunday night after a long day went to sleep woke up and came home. I turned...
  3. Need help with finding where I could contact to recover my minecraft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help with finding where I could contact to recover my minecraft account.: Hello, I've forgotten the microsoft email and password in which I used to log in to my minecraft account. I went to minecraft support and filled in the minecraft recovery form but I got an email...
  4. Need help with contacting you guys to activate a code

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help with contacting you guys to activate a code: I got a 100 dollar gift card as a present and it has been activated so need help please 81b06ace-824f-4b38-a790-796dfd6171e3
  5. I need help contacting Microsoft support.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help contacting Microsoft support.: I got hacked on May 8th and I got my account back. I made a request to get my account unsuspended and they replied by saying that they will partner up with Microsoft it try and get it unsuspended,...
  6. i need help again with a previous question with getting in contact with a DICE member or EA...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i need help again with a previous question with getting in contact with a DICE member or EA...: i have already asked this question in another thread but i completely forgot about the issue and now it has been dismissed so i ask again whether i can get in contact with them....
  7. Need help getting unbanned. I can’t even contact a representative . There is 0 merit to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help getting unbanned. I can’t even contact a representative . There is 0 merit to...: I was banned mid game, and I always make posts i need others to play with . I tried twitter and It’s such a pain being punished for nothing Copper scav and lucky Pennie’s are cards in back4blood...
  8. I need to appeal a ban, but can’t get in contact with the enforcement team. Can anyone help?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to appeal a ban, but can’t get in contact with the enforcement team. Can anyone help?: I was banned today for 2 days and need help appealing it. Nobody seems to be able to help. f24c862d-f8ad-4e4b-a82d-fd7e5892f7e3
  9. Need help! Unable to contact human support and lost account with credit card info.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help! Unable to contact human support and lost account with credit card info.: Hello! I lost my password and I tried recovering it, but no luck. The automatic form always reject it. This is an account I created just for gamepass, so losing it is not really a problem, but...
  10. I need help with a billing issue and can't get in contact with support

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help with a billing issue and can't get in contact with support: I've been getting very frustrated over the past 2 days waiting over 6 hours to get in contact with support and never getting a real person. The issue I have is I turned off auto-renew on gamepass...