Need help, console may be bricked. Error code E102

Discus and support Need help, console may be bricked. Error code E102 in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I keep getting this code on start up of my console. I've tried factory resetting using both options and it hasn't worked. It just resets the console to... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Descyfer, Dec 28, 2019.

1. /u/Descyfer
    /u/Descyfer Guest

I keep getting this code on start up of my console. I've tried factory resetting using both options and it hasn't worked. It just resets the console to the same menu. Support has been no help. They keep telling me to OSU, but I'm in the insiders program and can't perform an OSU as far as I'm aware?

submitted by /u/Descyfer
    [link] [comments]

/u/Descyfer, Dec 28, 2019
  2. WattyNuela Win User

Why won’t my Xbox go of the update screen when I power it on

3. XBF Leo G Win User

Erro de inicialização E102 -[Translation - E102 initialization error]

Hello Daantee66,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that your console is giving you an E102 error code when you turn it on. We have a support article that provides

troubleshooting for the E102 error code
    . If the troubleshooting steps do not resolve the issue, the

console may need to be repaired
    . We hope this information helps!

Thanks,

Leo
  4. ArminatorX Win User

My Xbox is toast, right?

5. XBF Chris J Win User

What is system error E102 00000C01 80070003

Hello Goosemanfu,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are experiencing the E102 Error code on your Xbox One. Is this correct? If you haven't already, please check out this support article: Error
    E102 occurs when you try to turn on your Xbox One console

Follow the steps for "E102" and let us know the results!
  6. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

TV signal and a frozen console

Thema:

1. Need help, console may be bricked. Error code E102 - Similar Threads - Need help console

2. Need help with the console I have just bought w/c is pre owned. I turned it on , shows me a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help with the console I have just bought w/c is pre owned. I turned it on , shows me a...: Need help with the console I have just bought w/c is pre owned. I turned it on , shows me a controller highlighting to press Xbox logo, and it won't stop flashing can someone help me with that and...
  3. Need help connecting xbox console to the app

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help connecting xbox console to the app: I cannot connect my Xbox to the app I click connect a new console and it says click yes or something idk on the console but it just doesn't show up pls help b27e6254-30b5-459a-9e98-3853694d4b79
  4. I need help accessing my new console and accumulated games, not game pass through my tv.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help accessing my new console and accumulated games, not game pass through my tv.: I need to access my console and accumulated games, not game pass through my tv. ebc296ad-7937-407a-9ede-eaf1c319da9a
  5. I need help, I just bought Minecraft and I put it into the console, which is an Xbox 360,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help, I just bought Minecraft and I put it into the console, which is an Xbox 360,...: I need help, I just bought Minecraft and I put it into the console, which is an Xbox 360, and I get error code 03-57-00, what do I do? Comentarios 4ad02f52-ba3b-4d89-9388-4eee0b89f68a
  6. I need help reversing/lifting a console ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help reversing/lifting a console ban: I just turned on my xbox one day to play a game and it said I was banned I didn't violate any rules or terms of service so I need help thanks to anyone that does 14ae4322-7cab-4092-a6db-80a7222e1830
  7. My console is banned from the Xbox network and I didn't do anything wrong and I need help...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My console is banned from the Xbox network and I didn't do anything wrong and I need help...: I'm completely banned on my Xbox one s console from the Xbox network and Xbox live and I need some help please I didn't do anything wrong the people I used to be friends with they reported me for...
  8. I got console banned for nothing and i need help whit it so i can get unbannad have done...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got console banned for nothing and i need help whit it so i can get unbannad have done...: Need help i dont got money for a new xbox i got console banned for nothing have not texted anything have not said anything i just play games and my **** whas gone help me out...
  9. Need help with original Xbox game and console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with original Xbox game and console: My original Xbox console won't launch an original Xbox game 23933bb2-ee54-4cc8-b615-667504df4d99
  10. I need help fixing my consoles internet nightmare?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help fixing my consoles internet nightmare?: So for some reason my console hates everything. On a wored connection it sparatically mid game will crash the internet on my console but if i go wireless is constantly ping spikes over and over. I...